Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's true that after waiting for weeks to hear from him...

you see his face or read his blog and you start all over from the beginning *sighs* :blush-anim-cl:

we are spoilt and addicted. dangerous combination!

...Because, imagine, if Calvin Harris comes up with gems like these:

- just saw a preview of my gig tonight, apparently i'll be playing "dance pop, electro, and maybe some hip-hop"...sounds f*cking sh*te to me

-What it should say is "F*CKING AMAZING DANCE MUSIC BECAUSE OF HIS GREAT TASTE, AND IT WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY GO OFF MATE"

How cool would it be to hear what Mika has to say?

I mean, this is fantastic. He's the anti-Mika in the sense that he chats away and posts everything that pops into his head, and I am loving that spontaneity and how available he makes himself in that way.

Come on Mr. Mika, it would be so great to hear your random, silly thoughts like this :thumb_yello::wink2:

Edited by sariflor

[/color]

...Because, imagine, if Calvin Harris comes up with gems like these:

- just saw a preview of my gig tonight, apparently i'll be playing "dance pop, electro, and maybe some hip-hop"...sounds f*cking sh*te to me

-What it should say is "F*CKING AMAZING DANCE MUSIC BECAUSE OF HIS GREAT TASTE, AND IT WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY GO OFF MATE"

How cool would it be to hear what Mika has to say?

I mean, this is fantastic. He's the anti-Mika in the sense that he chats away and posts everything that pops into his head, and I am loving that spontaneity and how available he makes himself in that way.

Come on Mr. Mika, it would be so great to hear your random, silly thoughts like this :thumb_yello::wink2:

OOO that would be so kewl do you tweet Sari? I do so if you find me (I'm 1sparkly1) then let me know. (I tried to find you but cant)

Edited by sparkly1

NuttyGummy, sit down, and put your head between your knees, would you like a glass of water?:naughty:

Sara, that's hilarious what Calvin wrote. I was reading through Perez's Twitter page earlier, and he's VERY chatty, I'd seriously like to know what he thinks of Ryan Seacrest, because I personally can't abide the man!!!:sneaky2:

OOO that would be so kewl do you tweet Sari? I do so if you find me (I'm 1sparkly1) then let me know. (I tried to find you but cant)

Keeping my beady eye on you :thumb_yello::naughty:

Sara, that's hilarious what Calvin wrote. I was reading through Perez's Twitter page earlier, and he's VERY chatty, I'd seriously like to know what he thinks of Ryan Seacrest, because I personally can't abide the man!!!:sneaky2:

Yeah, and I noticed that he HATES Jennifer Aniston, hahaha. He's so funny (and transparent)