Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't expect a summertour, it would be kinda late to announce a summertour now.

Less than two months notice in N. America is typical. Guess he's been hanging out in LA too long.

i guess all artists view things differently.

imagine if he posted 1 demo... OMG mfc would go crazy... :insane: the posts and the threads that would get started

Yeah well like Sara said it would be nice if he had a normal rapport with his fans and didn't generate so much hysteria by running hot and cold.

Mika's coyness was appealing at first but now it is frustrating and lately has become downright boring.

If not, I'll be quite pissed :original:

:roftl: That is even more effective than the rose tinted glasses. Just hints at a bit of psycho under the surface.

That would be interesting, a blog about Christine!:naughty:

Ba-dump-bump! Nice one Rose. :biggrin2:

Sorry guy :naughty:

Sara, that's hilarious what Calvin wrote. I was reading through Perez's Twitter page earlier, and he's VERY chatty, I'd seriously like to know what he thinks of Ryan Seacrest, because I personally can't abide the man!!!:sneaky2:

I have learned to tolerate Seacrest over the years. He's good at burning Simon Cowell which is always amusing.

Being single, by the sounds of it

No I think it was dating John Mayer that was bothering him. Now he's quite happy she's single.

Ba-dump-bump! Nice one Rose. :biggrin2:

Sorry guy :naughty:

No I think it was dating John Mayer that was bothering him. Now he's quite happy she's single.

oh darn... i was hoping you weren't going to read what "our friend" rose posted.... she won this time... :sneaky2:

yeah... i'm thinking the john mayer thing too :naughty:

Have you guys seen this Tweet from John Meyer? Ugh... I'm starting to get fan envy.

johncmayer I'm thinking about a Twitter-based fan appreciation day, where I tweet a location and we just hang out for the afternoon in a parking lot.

about 6 hours ago from web

Have you guys seen this Tweet from John Meyer? Ugh... I'm starting to get fan envy.

johncmayer I'm thinking about a Twitter-based fan appreciation day, where I tweet a location and we just hang out for the afternoon in a parking lot.

How about how he goes on cruises with his fans!! :shocked:

http://www.mayercraftcarrier.com/

This is so never going to happen in Mikaland. :roftl:

aw mika should do that!! :wub2:

but hes busy working on his blogs.......:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

that would be sweet though :D

I see Mika is still M.I.A.

Seriously, what is he doing that he can't stray from to write a three sentence blog like "Hey I'm alive just working on the album non stop the first single will be coming out on _____ 2009 and the album will be named ______."

Ok that sounded very sassy just then.

(take your time, Mika.)