What made you happy today?

keti

As far as the guy thing, my younger sister used to have that problem now she can't get the guys to leave her alone and she really wants them to, lol. I'm sure the same thing will happen for you one day.

People are always going to judge you no matter who you are or what you wear. The trick is to learn to be happy with who you are and if they have a problem with you, then that's their problem, not yours. Way easier said than done but it's what I strive for.

Hmmmm we'll see...:aah:

Hah I try to follow that but then I just sabotage myself and fail at it...:naughty:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahahah sorry for leaving, i had to eat... anyyywaaaaay here's my opinion:

As weird as this may sound I think this is something that most Mika fans feel, that's why we are so intouch with him and why we feel sooo conected.I mean Mika is veeeeeeeery weird (the main reaason why I love him) I feel like that very much, but the I think about it and most of the times people don't get me is because I don''t want them to. If I wanted them to get me I would have to change and then I wouldn't be me. see?? So I think its ok to be misunderstood :D

Edit: Carlotta when did you make so many posts? :shocked:

Hang in there Carlota :huglove

Eventually you'll meet the right kind of people :wink2

Thanks Nono:wub2:

I hope so... I feel like the friends that I have right now are really amazing but there could be something more from their part sometimes... I hope I do, thanks.:biggrin2:

oh....ok, I agree with everything you just said :blush-anim-cl

I think I know how you feel...well I mean, I guess I can't really know how anyone feels unless I'm that person, but I think you know what I'm saying :blush-anim-cl

and especially about the part where you said like you moved away from your friends and then went back, and they all changed...I had to move schools a few years ago, but I am still in the same town, just a new school. But I feel like I don't "fit" in with them (well, I don't want to fit in with anyone, but..I just changed..) but I was like really good friends with someone from that school, and I wanted to stay friends even though I left...But now when I see that person, its like I feel SO different....but I mean, I know I changed and they changed...but they don't really understand anything that I say...like they don't want to listen, they just talk about them selves all the time, and I don't want to hear it over and over because I don't hang out with anymore...So...I don't know :boxed

I do, I do.:wink2:

Yep:boxed: It's just hard when you really liked the person you knew before, the one that was your friend and all and then they just change to a while new different person... Unfortunately you just have to suck it up and move on... Because that person won't change back:boxed:

I really know what you mean... People change but then they become so... Ordinary, most times.:blink: And loose all their particularity aswell. Then you just have to find new people... And that's even harder. I'm horrible at making friends or meeting people for the first time.:naughty:

yeah sorry I think I'm complaining too much :blush-anim-cl

but yeah, carlota, I hope you'll find a group of people who think like you, so you feel like you aren't an outcast anymore:huglove

Noo, I'm the one that's whining and whining... Really, girl, you worry too much.:wink2:

Thanks:huglove: I hope so too. I think I will someday... Just have to wait a bit more.

Hahahah sorry for leaving' date=' i had to eat... anyyywaaaaay here's my opinion:

As weird as this may sound I think this is something that most Mika fans feel, that's why we are so intouch with him and why we feel sooo conected.I mean Mika is veeeeeeeery weird (the main reaason why I love him) I feel like that very much, but the I think about it and most of the times people don't get me is because I don''t want them to. If I wanted them to get me I would have to change and then I wouldn't be me. see?? So I think its ok to be misunderstood :D

Edit: Carlotta when did you make so many posts? :shocked[/color']

It's because I'm faaast..:mf_rosetinted: I mean... Look at my ridiculous post count:naughty:

Yeah I wouldn't change for anyone, and never will... Because as you said and said it so well, I wouldn't be myself anymore. And yep, in a way we all have that appreciation for someone who isn't so common either and so we tend to grab onto that... Though sometimes his oddness can be very very different than our own. But yeah, I think we feel some kind of connection because there are things that we understand about him as we go sometimes trough them...

We don't really know him, and to what point he was or is a castout, and we can't compare our situation or my situation with his at all... But yeah I get that you tend to love him more because you feel like he's been in touch with the same things we're in touch now...

Please tell me if I'm talking rubbish.. Ok?:naughty:

I do, I do.:wi nk2:

Yep:bo xed: It's just hard when you really liked the person you knew before, the one that was your friend and all and then they just change to a while new different person... Unfortunately you just have to suck it up and move on... Because that person won't change back:box ed:

I really know what you mean... People change but then they become so... Ordinary, most times.:bl ink: And loose all their particularity aswell. Then you just have to find new people... And that's even harder. I'm horrible at making friends or meeting people for the first time.:naug hty:

yeah...I agree :wink2:

haha I'm horrible too :naughty: ...I don't think people know who I am if they only meet me once...

Noo, I'm the one that's whining and whining... Really, girl, you worry too much.:wi nk2:

Thanks:hu glove: I hope so too. I think I will someday... Just have to wait a bit more.

do I? :teehee:

no problem :wink2:

: p bjt:: pbj t:: part ytime2: hahahahaha

:aah::teehee:

I'm Listening to Ice Ice Baby!! EVERYONE LISTEN TO IT AND LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!

I'm gonna Listen to Blue Eyes:biggrin2:

:boing::yay:

I'll party tomorrow... Have to sleep. Shouldn't be awake:lmfao:

Sorry guys for messing the thread's "vibe":bo xed:

Do improve it now:gro ovy::y ay:

Goodnight everyone!

goodnight Carlota! :bye:

yeah...I agree :wink2

haha I'm horrible too :naughty ...I don't think people know who I am if they only meet me once...

do I? :teehee:

no problem :wink2:

:aah::teehee:

Exactly... They'd get the wrong imagine or impression!:aah:

You do!:wink2::aah:

Exactly... They'd get the wrong imagine or impression!:aa h:

You do!:win 2::aa h:

Yeah I don't want people thinking like....I'm some quiet crazy...insane person :mf_rosetinted:

that wouldn't be good! :roftl::aah:

ohhh :teehee::aah:

Hahahah sorry for leaving' date=' i had to eat... anyyywaaaaay here's my opinion:

Edit: Carlotta when did you make so many posts? :shocked:[/color']

You're so right. Mika really helped me to be more ok with myself and to be more confident. Mika - and you guys here on the MFC - learned me it isn't bad to be different. Now I see it as a compliment when people call me a little weird :wink2::thumb_yello:

I got to go home from school early. Well, It was because I fainted in English class, but still, I got to go home.

Awwwwwwwwww ... I hope you're OK hunny :huglove:

I'm happy cos' I've just entered that Mika competition :aah: