What made you happy today?

keti

completely agree. i was walking through my hometown the other day while it was raining with my (rather soggy) dog and i started playing the 'rain' demo in my head. i just started smiling to myself... i must have looked mad to the people around me.:teehee:

Thats nice :biggrin2:

He made me happy today cos of the show today and meet him after :boing:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats nice :biggrin2:

He made me happy today cos of the show today and meet him after :boing:

oooooooooooooo! where? where? where? tell me! what's he like? does he smile all the time? i wish i could meet him... :sad: next show i'm going to the stage door! :boing:

oooooooooooooo! where? where? where? tell me! what's he like? does he smile all the time? i wish i could meet him... :sad: next show i'm going to the stage door! :boing:

Malmö (Sweden) It was greeeeeeeeat even though he only did 4 tracks (grace kelly, blame it on the girls, relax & wag) My first show.. and front row :thumb_yello:

I notised he was smileing almost all the time when he was signing. GOD he looked cute and hot!!!!!! :wub2:

Billede0345.jpg

Billede0344.jpg

Billede0340.jpg

Billede0349.jpg

Why would you do that? Wouldn't it make it hard and uncomfy?

That's not a word.. hmm. I dusted off my Zelda: Wind Waker game. Good times. Link's a cutie.

Supposedly it's supposed to help your back. My back is really f*cked up at the moment, and I'm hoping this will help it... :huh:

uncomfortable* :bleh:

Supposedly it's supposed to help your back. My back is really f*cked up at the moment, and I'm hoping this will help it... :huh:

uncomfortable* :bleh:

I know, but it sounds so much cooler.. LOL.

Really? I had a busted back for a while. But it turns out it was from 4+ years of side-backpackage.

Again, not real words.

I know, but it sounds so much cooler.. LOL.

Really? I had a busted back for a while. But it turns out it was from 4+ years of side-backpackage.

Again, not real words.

:lol3:

Really? I'm sure that's partly why my back is messed up. Also from years of computer usage :teehee:

Really? I'm sure that's partly why my back is messed up. Also from years of computer usage :teehee:

I would never, ever give up my computer. Forget the back! I can get that replaced, can't I? :naughty:

Dapper-Dan made me happy. What a lovely, happy song. "Do it, do it, do it, I can do it, watch me do it, I can dance, dance, dance"!

I would never, ever give up my computer. Forget the back! I can get that replaced, can't I? :naughty:

Dapper-Dan made me happy. What a lovely, happy song. "Do it, do it, do it, I can do it, watch me do it, I can dance, dance, dance"!

I don't think I could either :shocked:

It's so much a part of my life :naughty:

I don't think so....we should try and take care of our backs. :huh:

Never heard of it...

----

My mom got "cool" food and gum from the market :wub2:

My dad is going to make fudge for the second weekend in a row! :aah:

I'm such a fatty.:teehee:

I hope he doesn't think that I only visit him for the food.

:roftl:

Fatties -- another thing we have in common :lol3:

P.S. It would appear I'm stalking you :dunno:

It is.

Mine is from sitting for too long.

Wait, is your numb butt the thing that made you happy today?

So is mine. Well, it's because I sort of lay down when I'm at the computer. (Don't ask) :lol3:

No :lmao:

It is.

Mine is from sitting for too long.

Wait, is your numb butt the thing that made you happy today?

That made me happy. :teehee:

Going out and getting fresh air made me happy. Laughing at stupid things made me happy. And McCain frozen cake made me happy.

Today was a good day. :)