What made you happy today?

keti

Nah. Any info's helpful. :naughty: Plus, if I order from CS, then there's the option of bundling all sorts of different stuff, si?

Have you tried any TKB Trading pigments? I hear good things, but my makeup collection is very.. very, small.

Yes, I would assume so. Looking at if you ordered the 88 Palette it'd be no more than $9 or $10.

No, I can't say that I have. :emot-sad: I can't say that I'm much of a fan of pigments (of any brand) though.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I would assume so. Looking at if you ordered the 88 Palette it'd be no more than $9 or $10.

No, I can't say that I have. :emot-sad: I can't say that I'm much of a fan of pigments (of any brand) though.

What do you mean? :huh:

Why not? (I haven't tried them.) Is there something I should know about?! (Sorry.. Fairly Odd Parents moment).

Ahem.

How do you feel about.. MAC?

What do you mean? :huh:

Why not? (I haven't tried them.) Is there something I should know about?! (Sorry.. Fairly Odd Parents moment).

Ahem.

How do you feel about.. MAC?

I forgot to add that's the shipping price. My bad. :blush-anim-cl:

Nah, just not my thing. No matter what I do when I apply them some always falls on my cheeks and then I have to clean it off. But I know other people like 'em. It's a matter of preference I guess.

I think MAC is pretty good. What's cool is you can customize your own eyeshadow palettes (which turns out to be cheaper than buying them individually!). And their Powerpoint eyeliners are pretty decent. I want to try a lipstick or lipglass- but haven't yet. :bleh:

I forgot to add that's the shipping price. My bad. :blush-anim-cl:

Nah, just not my thing. No matter what I do when I apply them some always falls on my cheeks and then I have to clean it off. But I know other people like 'em. It's a matter of preference I guess.

I think MAC is pretty good. What's cool is you can customize your own eyeshadow palettes (which turns out to be cheaper than buying them individually!). And their Powerpoint eyeliners are pretty decent. I want to try a lipstick or lipglass- but haven't yet. :bleh:

Ah, I see. Good to know, thanks! I should really get a job to pay for this.. :aah:

Yeah. I suppose they'd be easier to use if they were wet, no? Sort of like.. powdery paint? But unless you have mixing medium or glycerin, it doesn't work out too great. I hate fallout. I always end up with raccoon eyes.

I agree, palettes are better than carrying around single cases. Although I do this MAC overprices a lot of their stuff. EX: You could easily get a small 4 pan compact from ELF for $1 compared to $4.50 from MAC. I really don't like their lipglasses, too sticky for me!

Ah, I see. Good to know, thanks! I should really get a job to pay for this.. :aah:

Yeah. I suppose they'd be easier to use if they were wet, no? Sort of like.. powdery paint? But unless you have mixing medium or glycerin, it doesn't work out too great. I hate fallout. I always end up with raccoon eyes.

I agree, palettes are better than carrying around single cases. Although I do this MAC overprices a lot of their stuff. EX: You could easily get a small 4 pan compact from ELF for $1 compared to $4.50 from MAC. I really don't like their lipglasses, too sticky for me!

Yeah, that would be helpful. :naughty:

I've never thought of mixing them with something...for the fear they'd crease, a lot. And, yes, racoon eyes is just that!

Sticky lipgloss? Shame on MAC. :shun: And that's why cheap lipglosses are pretty good...they aren't thick. :lol3:

Yeah, that would be helpful. :naughty:

I've never thought of mixing them with something...for the fear they'd crease, a lot. And, yes, racoon eyes is just that!

Sticky lipgloss? Shame on MAC. :shun: And that's why cheap lipglosses are pretty good...they aren't thick. :lol3:

I think they'd only crease if you mixed them with something overly creamy. Mixing medium is pretty thin, yes? So.. I don't think you'd have any problems.

Indeed! I agree, although I'm not much of a gloss person, I did have this cheapy 99cent one that my sister preferred to her more expensive ones. I love the LOOK of glosses, but not the feeling. Which is why I prefer stain and lipstick. :thumb_yello:

I think they'd only crease if you mixed them with something overly creamy. Mixing medium is pretty thin, yes? So.. I don't think you'd have any problems.

Indeed! I agree, although I'm not much of a gloss person, I did have this cheapy 99cent one that my sister preferred to her more expensive ones. I love the LOOK of glosses, but not the feeling. Which is why I prefer stain and lipstick. :thumb_yello:

I've never tried. :bleh: Maybe one day. :naughty:

Oh, cool. Nice combo. :D There are those lipbalms with colour that are kinda cool as well.

Well, I'm gonna go now. See ya!