keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooooooooooooo how? and on what?

Well, there is a thing called Urban Decay Primer Potion (it's an eyeshadow base) and they cost over $20 a piece. I discovered this video today, and tried it. I had more than one spare bottle and so now I don't need to buy anymore for a long time. :)

Well, there is a thing called Urban Decay Primer Potion (it's an eyeshadow base) and they cost over $20 a piece. I discovered this video today, and tried it. I had more than one spare bottle and so now I don't need to buy anymore for a long time. :)

i love urban decay! and that woman was in one of my (many) magazines she has her own make-up range and stuff!

i love urban decay! and that woman was in one of my (many) magazines she has her own make-up range and stuff!

I've never tried anything else from Urban Decay, so if you have a recommendation, let me know (PS: I like things to last all day). :bleh: Does she reeealllly? Hmm, what's the name of her line?

I've never tried anything else from Urban Decay, so if you have a recommendation, let me know (PS: I like things to last all day). :bleh: Does she reeealllly? Hmm, what's the name of her line?

if i can find the magazine then i'll get back to you... personally i can't afford Urban Decay but my friend can and the eyeliners are worth the money and last long. this is what it says in my magazine about it : 'it blends like a dream, and this one was really easier to apply - it glided on smoothly and left a nice smudgy effect after a few hours' wear.'

i've also heard that the eyeshadows are quite good and i like the colours!

hope that helps!!!

if i can find the magazine then i'll get back to you... personally i can't afford Urban Decay but my friend can and the eyeliners are worth the money and last long. this is what it says in my magazine about it : 'it blends like a dream, and this one was really easier to apply - it glided on smoothly and left a nice smudgy effect after a few hours' wear.'

hope that helps!!!

Oh cool, thanks!

It does! I've actually wanted to try both the eyeliners and eyeshadows. :teehee: I might make a trip to Sephora soon. :roftl:

hope that helps!!!

I tried some UD shadows at the opening of Sephora here, and let me tell you, they're smooth like butta. I really want some, the colours are gorgeous!

Unfortunately, I'm poor.

I tried some UD shadows at the opening of Sephora here, and let me tell you, they're smooth like butta. I really want some, the colours are gorgeous!

Unfortunately, I'm poor.

Yeah, the colours are :mf_lustslow:. I want too many. Well, too much of a lot of things.

If you don't wear make-up that often, it doesn't matter much. If you do...well, spend more money less often on higher quality make-up- that's what I say.

:dunno:

Yeah, the colours are :mf_lustslow:. I want too many. Well, too much of a lot of things.

If you don't wear make-up that often, it doesn't matter much. If you do...well, spend more money less often on higher quality make-up- that's what I say.

:dunno:

True that. I guess I never thought of it like that. I just wanted lots of lots of colours for cheap.. :teehee:

Hence the consideration for the Coastal Scents 88 palette.

881.jpg

Ha-ho!

True that. I guess I never thought of it like that. I just wanted lots of lots of colours for cheap.. :teehee:

Hence the consideration for the Coastal Scents 88 palette.

881.jpg

Ha-ho!

Oh, good choice! I've heard a lot of things about it on Youtube (I want it *cough* great minds think alike! :biggrin2:). I've also heard many a good things about the Coastal Scents gel liners...if you wear eyeliner that is.

Oh, good choice! I've heard a lot of things about it on Youtube (I want it *cough* great minds think alike! :biggrin2:). I've also heard many a good things about the Coastal Scents gel liners...if you wear eyeliner that is.

Yeah, but there's also a lot of complaints floating around out there. So.. it's either order from Coastal Scents, and risk bad customer service + pay more or order from dodgy Ebay accounts + pay less. I'm at a crossroads!

I like eyeliner. :) Right now, I own Jane's black mineral gel liner. At first I thought I got ripped off, since it was all hard and gross. But then I mixed it around and it's perfect! Plus, it was only around $7 at Zeller's.. :biggrin2:

Yeah, but there's also a lot of complaints floating around out there. So.. it's either order from Coastal Scents, and risk bad customer service + pay more or order from dodgy Ebay accounts + pay less. I'm at a crossroads!

I like eyeliner. :) Right now, I own Jane's black mineral gel liner. At first I thought I got ripped off, since it was all hard and gross. But then I mixed it around and it's perfect! Plus, it was only around $7 at Zeller's.. :biggrin2:

Oh...erm...I dunno. I think if you're unsatisfied with your product (when ordering with CS) you can send it back and they send you a new one...or something like that (I think). Not that that helps you. :lol3:

Oh sweet deal! Glad it worked out. :punk:

Edited by iadoremika

Oh...erm...I dunno. I think if you're unsatisfied with your product (when ordering with CS) you can send it back and they send you a new one...or something like that (I think). Not that that helps you. :lol3:

Oh sweet deal! Glad it worked out. :punk:

Nah. Any info's helpful. :naughty: Plus, if I order from CS, then there's the option of bundling all sorts of different stuff, si?

Have you tried any TKB Trading pigments? I hear good things, but my makeup collection is very.. very, small.