• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks!! :D

That IS awesome!

By the way, my friend invited me to Cold Stone Creamery today (I couldn't go :() but I thought of you when she said that. :aah:

You're welcome!

What made me happy today was getting a cleveeer plan for "investing" my savings.

The shopping I did :wub2: I bought one black T with a very cool emblem, and some sort of a coat which I absolutely wuvles <333. Also bought me a simlpe grey t shirt, to wear underneath the coat. Together it was €50,-... I think that's a good price :teehee:

The shopping I did :wub2: I bought one black T with a very cool emblem, and some sort of a coat which I absolutely wuvles <333. Also bought me a simlpe grey t shirt, to wear underneath the coat. Together it was €50,-... I think that's a good price :teehee:

:thumb_yello:

I need to go shopping. More jeans to find, mine are all torn. :(

hhhm what made me happy today? waking up still buzzing from seeing the Kaiser Chiefs perform live last night (one word: amazing!:mf_rosetinted:) in the Isle of Man. oh and being sat in a little cafe eating peanut butter cookies wondering why the weather was so gloomy when suddenly Grace Kelly came on the radio, and the waitresses turned it up and suddenly everyone was smiling and everything seemed a lot happier:biggrin2:. super duper day :-D x

I found out that I'll be getting this camera:

http://www.pixmania.com/pt/pt/2506254/art/canon/eos-1000d-objectiva-ef-s.html

or... this one:

http://www.pixmania.com/pt/pt/2350500/art/nikon/d60-objectiva-af-s-dx-18.html

Probably the first one as it's much more cheap:teehee:

But it's f*cking great! Omg I can't wait to get it on my hands:boing:

hhhm what made me happy today? waking up still buzzing from seeing the Kaiser Chiefs perform live last night (one word: amazing!:mf_rosetinted:) in the Isle of Man. oh and being sat in a little cafe eating peanut butter cookies wondering why the weather was so gloomy when suddenly Grace Kelly came on the radio, and the waitresses turned it up and suddenly everyone was smiling and everything seemed a lot happier:biggrin2:. super duper day :-D x

That's fantastic :biggrin2:

Aw that's great:wub2: