What made you happy today?

keti

by going on heatworld.com so i spent about 5 minutes thinking it was a piece of gossip and not true... turns out it wasn't... now i wish i watched the morning news... :sad:

awww :tears:

As stupid as I am, I remembered this morning that I ordered the 2-disc cd of the 'The boy who knew too much' and I realised that I only have been listening to the first disc :blush-anim-cl: So today I started listening to the 'live @ Sadler's Wells show'!!!

omg me too!!! :roftl:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika's Manic Monday makes me happy everyday:wub2: :naughty:

:naughty: Me too!! I have to watch it everyday, I love it. :wub2:

What made me happy today? Going to my 7 year old sons parents evening tonight and having some great comments about him from his teacher, made me VERY happy :thumb_yello:

MIKA CONCERRRRRRRRRRT!

My monsters asked me to help them make a sign for MIKA and we took it to the gig and Mika took it from my 9 year old, he was vibrating, it was so awesome.

Someone best have pictures/videos of it! :sneaky2: Sorry that I don't/ :teehee:

(I was wearing the concert t-shirt I bought last night.)

Me: *walks out door at school*

Some random guy: Hey, I was at that last night!

Me: What?

Him: *points to me shirt* At the concert.

Me: REALLY?

Him: Yeah, it was amazing. :fangurl:

Me: *:wub2:* Oh awesome.

I've never seen that guy before, nor do I think I will again. But I like him. :naughty:

Bragging to all of my friends who couldn't come, or refused to come to the Mika gig in Toronto. Spent so much time telling my stories of all of the great people I met, and how fantastic the show itself was, also, Mika in his WAG boxers was just gorgeous :teehee:

Mika's last tweet. I found it really cute but almost sad for some reason :nuaghty:

I bet as he saw the girls he was thinking "Where's my crowd of obsessive freaks? :huh: "

:roftl:

that's why I wrote:

@mikasounds sure that they're on the prowl for the Jonas Brothers and not for YOU?? :P

:naughty:

that made HIM happy that day (hope so^^)