Am back!! again!

Helli

Hi all! I am back again. have had a lot happening lately. mainly my 1 year old daughter who was waiting for a new liver got one just before xmas! she is now in a quarantine period till the end of march. its gone quickly so far though!!

I managed to get away for a few days last week. I went to see my family in Devon.My best friend lives there too and it just so happens that she is as big a Mika fan as I am! my first evening away I stayed at her house and we had a great night! watched LICM a couple of times, then watched his new video blog (thankyou mika for putting that up when I was with my friend!) and had a laugh and chatted a lot till 4am!! I have to admit we scoffed a lot of jelly tots and fruit pastills! they always seem to make us hyper!

Anyway I will say a quick hi to Lou who has been activated now on here and Lou can I just ask has the jelly tot police caught up with you yet? you bad person!! lol. the bowling alley lost a whole 60p!:wink2:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all! I am back again. have had a lot happening lately. mainly my 1 year old daughter who was waiting for a new liver got one just before xmas! she is now in a quarantine period till the end of march. its gone quickly so far though!!

I managed to get away for a few days last week. I went to see my family in Devon.My best friend lives there too and it just so happens that she is as big a Mika fan as I am! my first evening away I stayed at her house and we had a great night! watched LICM a couple of times, then watched his new video blog (thankyou mika for putting that up when I was with my friend!) and had a laugh and chatted a lot till 4am!! I have to admit we scoffed a lot of jelly tots and fruit pastills! they always seem to make us hyper!

Anyway I will say a quick hi to Lou who has been activated now on here and Lou can I just ask has the jelly tot police caught up with you yet? you bad person!! lol. the bowling alley lost a whole 60p!:wink2:

Hi Helli - so glad your wee one got her new liver!! :wub2:

Hope things continue to go well for her!!

yeah! I have lots of time at the moment! especially as my daughter cant go in to shops or on public transport for at least another 4 weeks!! can get a little boring just sat at home all day! its nice to come on here and see who is about.

yeah! I have lots of time at the moment! especially as my daughter cant go in to shops or on public transport for at least another 4 weeks!! can get a little boring just sat at home all day! its nice to come on here and see who is about.

Well, there is always plenty to read - if you like his nose, hair, feet,

eyebrows etc!! :roftl::roftl:

The pictures are good as well - so easy on the eye!! :wink2:

ooh yes!!! I definately like all of those things!! am meant to be filling in some forms at the moment and thought I would give myself half an hour on here whilst I ate lunch but now an hour and 15 mins later I am still here!! I get hooked! :naughty:

ooh yes!!! I definately like all of those things!! am meant to be filling in some forms at the moment and thought I would give myself half an hour on here whilst I ate lunch but now an hour and 15 mins later I am still here!! I get hooked! :naughty:

Yes - this place is like Pringles - once you pop (on) you just can't stop!!! :roftl::roftl:

lol!! love the connection with pringles there!! its so true! well I am gonna have to "pop" off now as I must wake my daughter from her nap! then collect the other monster from school! I will be back again tomorrow for more Mika oogling and chat!

lol!! love the connection with pringles there!! its so true! well I am gonna have to "pop" off now as I must wake my daughter from her nap! then collect the other monster from school! I will be back again tomorrow for more Mika oogling and chat!

Ok Helli - have a good day!! Catch you later :bye:

I am quite old really lol well not that old. I dont feel my age!!!

Oldlings is for over 30's - but we have a 14 year old and some folk

in their 20's who post regularly. They are honorary Oldlings!!! :wink2:

I missed you when you popped in this morning - hope I catch you

the next time!! :thumb_yello:

hi! well I am nearly 30!! the end if this year!! I prob wont be around much today to chat but I should be here tomorrow!

Well, you are an Oldling in practise!! :wink2:

I am about this morning for a wee while I think!! :thumb_yello: