Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sport is the one u put your car in if you want to go faster with more power.

ROFLLMFAO LOL Mika having his first driving lesson at 45mph in sport mode in london is really scary. Sounds like it would be hilarious to have a cam in the car to vidio the teacher lol

Have you seen him before? If not no reason to think he's gonna crash into you!

On the other hand he may have it in for you and be looking out for you in order to run you down???

Don't think he knows what my new van looks like, he knew about the Combo, but not this one, heh heh!

I'm too busy concentrating on the road to notice people walking along the pavement, except if they are crossing the road. For all I know, before he was known, I could have seen him lots of times, but it doesn't register.

sport is the one u put your car in if you want to go faster with more power.

Rofllmfao lol mika having his first driving lesson at 45mph in sport mode in london is really scary. Sounds like it would be hilarious to have a cam in the car to vidio the teacher lol

next vlog?

Don't think he knows what my new van looks like, he knew about the Combo, but not this one, heh heh!

I'm too busy concentrating on the road to notice people walking along the pavement, except if they are crossing the road. For all I know, before he was known, I could have seen him lots of times, but it doesn't register.

Well yes, we all could have couldn't we?

Having it in sport during the rush hour is not a good idea Mika!

And learning with an automatic is cheating! lol

Watch out guys!

The Mad Tweety is driving loose!

lgfib03disney1624.jpg

Automatics are good for people who aren't confident enough to drive manual. My eldest niece wants to be taught in an automatic.

Sport is the one u put your car in if you want to go faster with more power.

I think he means he can run fast and jump and stuff so he likes going fast or maybe just adrenaline rush :naughty:

Ohh okay :naughty: thanks!

Automatics are good for people who aren't confident enough to drive manual. My eldest niece wants to be taught in an automatic.

I think that's what I'd do... If I ever bought a car I'd get an auto anyway...They're easy to drive :wink2:

I drive both but I'd rather drive automatic when i have all my kids in the car, and drive manual when i'm all alone...:wink2:

I am very happy about his pleasure in twittering, he comes much closer to us, a good feeling, like a "boy from the neighbourhood" or a good friend who is simply talking to us :blush-anim-cl: - but his last twitter gives me the creeps, since I understand what he meant by this "sport"-driving I'm more and more afraid about him.... I truly hope he takes care by driving and don't see it just funny or good for an adrenalin-kick.... :blink:

Once my grandfather let me drive (on a field or something... anyways far from any humans :naughty:) and he was shouting "the breaks!! I'll tell your mother never to let you drive alone, not even after you're 18!!". It was fun :wink2: ...

It was a scene in Happy-go-lucky with the driving lesson. You guys must watch it!

I learnt on a manual and have been driving one ever since, that I feel now I won't be able to drive an automatic :roftl:

But I guess it's better to learn it the hard way.. I always think that it's hard to learn on an automatic then drive a manual than the other way around..

Once my grandfather let me drive (on a field or something... anyways far from any humans :naughty:) and he was shouting "the breaks!! I'll tell your mother never to let you drive alone, not even after you're 18!!". It was fun :wink2: ...

It was a scene in Happy-go-lucky with the driving lesson. You guys must watch it!

haha:roftl:

You should never drive without an instructor, you'll learn it a way you shouldn't be learning it :naughty:

haha:roftl:

You should never drive without an instructor, you'll learn it a way you shouldn't be learning it :naughty:

Yes... I agree. Now my mum can't wait 'till I'll be 18. She thinks I'll know how to drive and it would be my turn to drive her around... Rollercoaster! I think the first thing I'll get to put in my car will be paper bags. And lollipops for the driver. :naughty: