• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe not a good idea...

2386717209_1efcbf53fa.jpg

Beware, seaguls poop...(Which i guess would be a great name for the album!)

359272607gzQmcn_fs.jpg

I just remembered a seagull pooped on my head last summer:doh:

I'm a seagull hater now for one more reason.:mf_rosetinted:

I just remembered a seagull pooped on my head last summer:doh:

I'm a seagull hater now for one more reason.:mf_rosetinted:

Isn't it supposed to be considered good luck, for a bird to poop on you?

I don't know about that:shocked::roftl: Guess once poops on your head once, it doesn't again so maybe that's one of the things that make it a good luck sign:blink::roftl:

My friends were with me, everytime they see seagulls or birds flying near they tell me to watch out...I was already quite known for having back luck, that just made it worse!:naughty:

Call me cynical, but I think his conscience is not clear because he previously made fun of her... I don't think he should be ashamed, though. JG acted dumb and then she tried to make up for it with the help of her publicists...

She might have been an original person with whatever on her mind, on her mouth, too... However, I don't understand the British media at all.. They act just like when Lady Di died - and even that time many felt that was too much.

Broadcasting a funeral ALL DAY?

What did he say?

Guano. I always liked that word.

But then, giving it another thought, there are already The Guano Apes, so maybe not very original for an album name...Gotta think of a synonim, but then it gets a bit gross, so let the mastah name its own masterpiece might be a good idea...:naughty:

In which culture?????:shocked:

Maybe if it was a golden egg chicken...

Here we go with da dang chicken again...:roftl:

I only count 11 suitcases here...

Three outside the car, seven in the front row of the boot and one behind the seven...

You forgot to check he frontseat....mf_rosetinted:

I don't know about that:shocked::roftl: Guess once poops on your head once, it doesn't again so maybe that's one of the things that make it a good luck sign:blink:

My friends were with me, everytime they see seagulls or birds flying near they tell me to watch out...I was already quite known for having back luck, that just made it worse!:

It's what they say....

"Once pooped, twice shy"...:mf_rosetinted:

But then, giving it another thought, there are already The Guano Apes, so maybe not very original for an album name...Gotta think of a synonim, but then it gets a bit gross, so let the mastah name its own masterpiece might be a good idea...:naughty:

It's what they say....

Never heard that either! I feel so ignorant:naughty:

Of course you're not an ignorant!!!

Are you high on vitamin D?

I was making that up!

Don't you know me already by now????

Am i ever serious???

Do you really think there's a saying like that "Once pooped, twice shy"??????????

LOL Lota...

PS - Go to sleep girl! ;)

Of course you're not an ignorant!!!

Are you high on vitamin D?

I was making that up!

Don't you know me already by now????

Am i ever serious???

Do you really think there's a saying like that "Once pooped, twice shy"??????????

LOL Lota...

PS - Go to sleep girl! ;)

Haha I don't know, I'm really naive when it comes to believing in people.. I have blind faith:naughty:

And I dunno, there's so many rubbish sayings that maybe that one could exist:lmfao:

I should go.. But I won't.:mf_rosetinted: Not now.:naughty:

I suppose.

The could have one in the passenger seat and three maximum in the back seat depending on the size of each.But if nobody was in the passenger seat and Mika was driving (heaven forbid :roftl:) then you could probably put two or three in the passenger's.

Depending on size once again :wink2:

See, now I'm curious: How many suitcases CAN you fit into cars? :roftl:

It's what they say....

It's seems to be a superstition here, personally, I can't see how it can be lucky if a bird poops on you, I suppose we should be lucky that elephants can't fly!!!:naughty:

I suppose.

The could have one in the passenger seat and three maximum in the back seat depending on the size of each.But if nobody was in the passenger seat and Mika was driving (heaven forbid :roftl:) then you could probably put two or three in the passenger's.

Depending on size once again :wink2:

See, now I'm curious: How many suitcases CAN you fit into cars? :roftl:

Depends on how big the car is, I suppose!

Depends on how big the car is, I suppose!

Hahahahaha

My mind just started racing to all the different car types I know...

I came up with:

Station wagon......

And that's it :roftl:

I don't think you could fit 1 suitcase into one of those let alone 11, LET ALONE 15 :lmfao:

It's seems to be a superstition here, personally, I can't see how it can be lucky if a bird poops on you, I suppose we should be lucky that elephants can't fly!!!:naughty:

Oh the flying elephant's irony is one of the worst lines people ever use:roftl::naughty:

From all the people in the beach, she just had to hit me!:sneaky2: B*tch:naughty:

(Sorry... As you see I'm not well lately:naughty:)

Haha I don't know, I'm really naive when it comes to believing in people.. I have blind faith

And I dunno, there's so many rubbish sayings that maybe that one could exist:lmfao:

I should go.. But I won't.:mf_rosetinted: Not now:

LOL...

But i am...right away...

I'm an old bat, should be sleeping ages ago, with my 5 blankets, long nightgown and my teeth in a glass of water...:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Too bad i still have all my teeth, but ill get there i'm sure...:naughty:

Night, everyone..

LOL...

But i am...right away...

I'm an old bat, should be sleeping ages ago, with my 5 blankets, long nightgown and my teeth in a glass of water...:roftl::roftl::roftl

Night, everyone..

:lmfao: If you were a bat you'd stay here:mf_rosetinted:

Goodnight MY old batzie:huglove::roftl:

LOL...

But i am...right away...

I'm an old bat, should be sleeping ages ago, with my 5 blankets, long nightgown and my teeth in a glass of water...:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Night, everyone..

Hard to take your teeth out when they're still attached to your head!:naughty:

Sweet dreams to you:wink2:

LOL...

But i am...right away...

Night, everyone..

too old for wrinkle facials too? and rollers on your head (to complete the ensemble!) :naughty:

Hi could anyone here help me I'm new to twitter and need to know how do you send messages to users I following Catherine x

Now a tease from Perez:

perezhilton @mikasounds It's getting close to crunch time!!!! New music from Mika, coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

about 1 hour ago from web in reply to mikasounds

eeep what?

*has a heart attack*

*reconsiders tweet*

*realises i have a few more years at least*

this is a quote from the killer's lead singer; Flowers has said that the band has not chosen to communicate with their fans through social networking. He told Billboard magazine "I don't think we try to be mysterious on purpose, but most of this blogging and twittering doesn't make a lot of sense to me."

what do you guys think of this? would you rather mika was like this, or was like he is now? just out of general curiosity.