Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

Well, considering he left the UK at about lunch time and arrived in LA around what 10 or 11pm, it wasn't really nap time. As he arrived it was kinda bedtime though so he can be forgiven for having a nap on the beach.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing :naughty:. He's a self confessed insomniac at the best of times, why on earth would he sleep when it's not even bedtime :roftl:.

Re the twitter discussion: I love it.

I find it a much much more interactive way of communicating with him, he seems a lot more approachable and relaxed with it than he ever was about his whereabouts and chatting to fans about his day to day antics, and, as Christine pointed out, he has replied to a few fans, which he never did on the blog.

So, long live Twitter, and IMO it is an essential tool for him to keep fans interested during times at which the general population think that Mika was that dude from 2007 who disappeared into obscurity.

We know better thanks to his updates :naughty:.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And no one needs to get their knickers in a knot over this site anyway. Another language misunderstanding IMO. "Fan site" does not mean "fan club". They can call themselves official whatever. It's meaningless.

And no one needs to get their knickers in a knot over this site anyway. Another language misunderstanding IMO. "Fan site" does not mean "fan club". They can call themselves official whatever. It's meaningless.

Am I right in thinking the last tour dates they have on there are 2007 as well.

So it's hardly up to date.

Hahaha yes considering how updated that website is it may have been created the mika team:lmfao:

Btw I forgot the new website thing:lmfao:

I thinkhe just has too many ideas, and he puts most of them out there, but then it's hard to commit so each one..:naughty:

:shocked::shocked:Yes! We are on the wrong forum! Let's go!

i know! i know!!! bring L with you!!! we may be able to find him a mod job!

Hahaha yes considering how updated that website is it may have been created the mika team:lmfao:

Btw I forgot the new website thing:lmfao:

I thinkhe just has too many ideas, and he puts most of them out there, but then it's hard to commit so each one..:naughty:

patience is a virtue... :mf_rosetinted:(especially with mika, the man with 3 watches)

i know! i know!!! bring L with you!!! we may be able to find him a mod job!

patience is a virtue... :mf_rosetinted:(especially with mika, the man with 3 watches)

It is indeed... Though I'm not sure most of us possess :mf_rosetinted:it (including the man himself:naughty:)

Sometimes the English language is so beautiful!:roftl::naughty:

Perez wrote "that's so Madonna of you" to Mika but it seems to have been after M posted "for the new me! Ha". I'm so confused :blink: Twitter is so slow these days

Perez was commenting with this on Mika when he said "for the new me" because Madonna always reinvent herself.

So, Mika said stuf about new cloths and Perez asked him "Styling for the album cover???" Mika answerd "for the new me" and Perez said about that "that's so Madonna of you"

You understand now?