englishrose

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha...well I guess we could spread the mika joy tomorrow in school then :D

awake.........

Good idea! :punk: But..I think that they're going to look at me like this----> :blink:

Like every time that I talk about mika or when I scream because Grace Kelly is on the radio :naughty: But that doesn't matter to me :punk:

Sunrise :D

Good idea! :punk: But..I think that they're going to look at me like this----> :blink:

Like every time that I talk about mika or when I scream because Grace Kelly is on the radio :naug hty: But that doesn't matter to me : pun k:

Sunrise :D

haha I know what you mean! most of the people at my school are like "who's mika?!:blink:" but its so funny they always say "my-Kah" instead of Mika :naughty: But I'll celebrate anyways too :bleh:

sunset.........

haha I know what you mean! most of the people at my school are like "who's mika?!:blink:" but its so funny they always say "my-Kah" instead of Mika :naughty: But I'll celebrate anyways too :bleh:

sunset.........

hahahaha That should be very funny! :naughty:

Anyway, We'll celebrate in every part of the world :punk:! Mika's fans power! :punk::naughty:

Dark

hahahaha That should be very funny! :naughty:

Anyway, We'll celebrate in every part of the world :punk:! Mika's fans power! :punk::naughty:

Dark

yeah! :punk: mika fans united!:naughty:

did you see his new tweets from a few minutes ago?? :D

bright..........

yeah! :punk: mika fans united!:naughty:

did you see his new tweets from a few minutes ago?? :D

bright..........

Oh I can't see this...my computer is working sooo bad :thumbdown: Maybe tomorrow I'll see it :S

I have to go to sleep now...Tomorrow I have to go to school early..:thumbdown: (And celebrate :naughty:)

See ya! Kisses!

Ring

Oh I can't see this...my computer is working sooo bad :thumbdown: Maybe tomorrow I'll see it :S

I have to go to sleep now...Tomorrow I have to go to school early..:thumbdown: (And celebrate :naughty:)

See ya! Kisses!

Ring

ohh ok, goodnight!:bye: xx

(have fun celebrating!! :yay::naughty:)

phone.........