The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

"Oops! This link appears broken."

"Oops! I might just punch your face in if you do not start working in the next 5 minutes."

*backs away slowly*

I wasn't. But I convinced the boss that I was. :naughty:

Oh ****. Is there any other way to access journal databases without searching for the journal in the library database?

Damn woman! You have some serious skills!

I was thinking the same thing about the journal... and although it's a bit late to mention this, I was able to access the journals through my uni account... there was a bit under the Library section of my account that went to the journal part and you could select which topics and journals to search... but that might be something that only CSU do... :fisch:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all!

I haven't been around since I left for retreat on Wednesday so I hope everyone is great! Retreat was wonderful. Lots of tears, hugging, sharing and loving and everyone became a lot closer. On the last day we spent a few hours writing messages/affirmations to people in the year to tell them how much they mean to us, etc. And then we got to read them all on the bus during the trip home. It was so lovely!

I kind of-sort of told :das: how I feel in the one I wrote to him. And I was hoping one of us would mention it today but it didn't end up happening. But he didn't act weird at all, which is a positive I suppose. And just so you don't all think I'm a scaredy cat anymore, I did actually try ringing on Sunday. But nobody picked up.

So there. :naughty:

Hello all!

I haven't been around since I left for retreat on Wednesday so I hope everyone is great! Retreat was wonderful. Lots of tears, hugging, sharing and loving and everyone became a lot closer. On the last day we spent a few hours writing messages/affirmations to people in the year to tell them how much they mean to us, etc. And then we got to read them all on the bus during the trip home. It was so lovely!

I kind of-sort of told :das: how I feel in the one I wrote to him. And I was hoping one of us would mention it today but it didn't end up happening. But he didn't act weird at all, which is a positive I suppose. And just so you don't all think I'm a scaredy cat anymore, I did actually try ringing on Sunday. But nobody picked up.

Awwwww... Did :das: write something to you?

Oh, is anyone watching the Comedy Festival Gala? The chooky dancers were great!

Hello all!

:shocked::woot_jump::huglove: I'm so happy for you !!! :cheerful_h4h:

Aaah ... OK ...

Wow ... that's a fair while to be w/out work ??

I know but it's better than the nothing I had previously.

*checks in - no sign of essay*

Over and done with at that point :naughty: Well, I finished at 2 and then raced to uni. The pigeonbox thingie wa empty, and the unit coordinator was not in her office. I left it in the pigeonbox thingy and I'm desperately hoping it will be counted as being handed in today and not tomorrow. Because I didn't even get a chance to read through it before printing it, and I could so have improved it if I got an extra night. Ugh.

Hello all!

OoooOOoooooH :das: