The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quiet once again in the Aussie Thread. I won't be around for the next three days because of year 11 retreat. Which should be fun! :biggrin2:

:das: told me he loves me today.

Not really. But he did say (after I said something self detrimental while doing group work) "that's okay, we still love you".

Where is your year 11 retreat/what does it involve?

HE TOTALLY DID REALLY! :das: :das:

Nuh huh... It toook forever to copy DC's card... and it was 8gb, and had 7gb on it... and he's a bigger camera whore than you!

Forever because you lack any kind of patience. It couldn't have taken more than 5 minutes, I've put all my Costa Rica photos off the cards onto 4 separate computers, it takes 3 minutes per 4gb, unless your computer is from the stone ages or something :fisch:.

And I have 2 4GB cards and 2 2GB cards = 12GB :naughty: I beat DC :naughty:

:naughty:

Well, it's sort of supposed to be a peaceful experience at which everyone in the year has a chance to reflect on their lives, relationships and spirituality.

Ooooooh. Sounds boring :original:

I got an email from the temp agency that organised the election thingy vote-counting thing I did last year, about the WA daylight savings referendum in May. Awesome! I really liked that. I mean, I didn't ENJOY it, but I'm quite okay with doing brainless work like that for large amounts of money :biggrin2:

:das: told me he loves me today.

:naughty : Not really. But he did say (after I said something self detrimental while doing group work) "that's okay, we still love you".

:shocked: ZOMG SD !!! :shocked:

:woot_jump::kachinga::groovy:

Hey there E.J... I'm stalking you on twitter! :naughty :

Me too Bonza !! Username ?????

Forever because you lack any kind of patience. It couldn't have taken more than 5 minutes, I've put all my Costa Rica photos off the cards onto 4 separate computers, it takes 3 minutes per 4gb, unless your computer is from the stone ages or something :fisch:.

And I have 2 4GB cards and 2 2GB cards = 12GB :naughty: I beat DC :naughty:

I wouldn't call Bec's computer from the stone age.. thoughI think it's got Vista which explains a lot...

Well, it's sort of supposed to be a peaceful experience at which everyone in the year has a chance to reflect on their lives, relationships and spirituality.

I loved our senior retreat... I remember going in the pool with some of the boys and getting up one their shoulders and fighting...

And I got a kiss from one of the boys (one of the leaders) at the Valentines day thing..

Ooooooh. Sounds boring :original:

I got an email from the temp agency that organised the election thingy vote-counting thing I did last year, about the WA daylight savings referendum in May. Awesome! I really liked that. I mean, I didn't ENJOY it, but I'm quite okay with doing brainless work like that for large amounts of money :biggrin2:

YAY OKD !!! Catch it while you can !!! :punk:

:wub2: *Our Whorsie Heaven Gal * :wub2:

Hey there E.J... I'm stalking you on twitter! :naughty:

hehe, yay for stalkers! :naughty: We should have the option to rename 'followers' as 'stalkers'. It'd make things just that little bit more entertaining... :roftl:

:naughty:

Sounds like a typical retreat... :naughty:

Hope you have fun. =]

Me too Bonza !! Username ?????

My username? it's bonzaboy. =]

My computer is not from the stone age *hmph* it just agrees with me on the size thing. Its tempermental, any computer I get becomes that way.

And it the transferring to the computer wasn't too long.. it was the trying to burn that many photos. In that regard the high quality was way to many (2 discs, just for one persons photos and videos when one should have sufficed) and Quintestial, not liking the humidity, decided to throw a few of its infamous hissy fits and only burn 1 disc of dcs photos

:naughty: I have no idea. I'm a Gemini.

Okay, I'd better go to bed. I'll talk to you all again on Friday afternoon when we come home.

Na-night! :wub2:

Haha !! Gemini is an Air sign !! *tells self to go figure* :roftl:

G'night SD !! Have a wonderful time !! :wub2:

Call yourself Silver MFC, or even just Silver when it asks for the name. Its not like twitter is going to go all "Hey, thats not your name, you can't join" :naughty:

:lmfao: I am an honest truthful soul - brought up to believe that if you didn't tell the truth you would be FOUND OUT

Do it! "Silverado_ft._Dances_With_Bananas" PLEASSSSEEEEE :flowers2:

I have toyed with the idea of setting up an account for Dances, after all she's the one that thinks Mika will reply to her. As if. :rolls_eyes:

(but he might)

Haha !! Gemini is an Air sign !! *tells self to go figure*

Could be influence of ascendant or Mercury maybe :naughty:

:lmfao: I am an honest truthful soul - brought up to believe that if you didn't tell the truth you would be FOUND OUT

I know what you mean, I still feel bad when I fake a name on the internet!:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I have toyed with the idea of setting up an account for Dances, after all she's the one that thinks Mika will reply to her. As if. :rolls_eyes:

(but he might)

On a site with so many users, even if they did found out I doubt they'd care

*points to all the fake celeb accounts*

And if Dances got one you could always sneak on it :das:

MOrning all

hehe, yay for stalkers! :naughty: We should have the option to rename 'followers' as 'stalkers'. It'd make things just that little bit more entertaining...

My username? it's bonzaboy. =]

I like that idea!

You're as original as me! :naughty:

My computer is not from the stone age *hmph* it just agrees with me on the size thing. Its tempermental, any computer I get becomes that way.

And it the transferring to the computer wasn't too long.. it was the trying to burn that many photos. In that regard the high quality was way to many (2 discs, just for one persons photos and videos when one should have sufficed) and Quintestial, not liking the humidity, decided to throw a few of its infamous hissy fits and only burn 1 disc of dcs photos

Oh yes... the burning...

I still haven't gotten any of DC's photos... but that's okay...

I like that idea!

You're as original as me! :naughty:

Oh yes... the burning...

Dcs supposed to send them to you :fisch:

But I can burn a copy of them since I went and shrunk them all anyways. Just let me know

I was naughty today and decided to take an R&R day off uni. Went and got hair cut (the hairdresser, and the little old lady who was next kept gushing over my hair. For once a hairdresser who didn't want to cut it all off, and didn't look at me like I was mad to keep the length) Got between an inch-2 cut off, so that its now just below bra line on back (maybe inch below) and layers redone, and fringe done just the way I like it. I think I've found a hairdresser I like.

Also went to the library then went and got passport size photo taken for maccas discount card. And of course, bubbled the plastic coating a little when I put it on the card, so it looks dodgy :naughty:

Now I shall settle back and relax, maybe do the uni reading so I don't feel guilty :naughty:

Dcs supposed to send them to you :fisch:

But I can burn a copy of them since I went and shrunk them all anyways. Just let me know

I was naughty today and decided to take an R&R day off uni. Went and got hair cut (the hairdresser, and the little old lady who was next kept gushing over my hair. For once a hairdresser who didn't want to cut it all off, and didn't look at me like I was mad to keep the length) Got between an inch-2 cut off, so that its now just below bra line on back (maybe inch below) and layers redone, and fringe done just the way I like it. I think I've found a hairdresser I like.

Also went to the library then went and got passport size photo taken for maccas discount card. And of course, bubbled the plastic coating a little when I put it on the card, so it looks dodgy :naughty:

Now I shall settle back and relax, maybe do the uni reading so I don't feel guilty :naughty:

He's being a wee bit slack...

Ooooh, getting a hairdresser you like is hard :naughty:...

I still haven't gotten all your photos/videos :naughty:

Me too! My alarm went off and I thought "Hmmmm.... no." and turned it off :naughty: I like my hairdresser too. She never understands what I mean or cuts it a way I like, but she only charges $10, and price always wins over quality in my head :thumb_yello: