The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Silver, really, I have to know, how on earth have you had SO much knowledge and experiences :shocked:

But you know I am very very old:naughty:

It's the accumulated wisdom of centuries :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. =]

Today my biology class went for a trip to Magnetic island in order to play in mud and mangroves. Fun fun! =D

Actually, the funniest part was all the stuck-up girls and their $400000 jeans in the mud, squealing about every new organism we came across... :rolls_eyes:

I was smart, and wore gumboots and old pants. haha

Silver is all about sophistication. Indoors or out, this wig takes Shaft to a special place -- where everything is sleek and svelte, young and foxy.

Silver makes your kitty feel sexy and smart, like a cougar on the prowl.

silver2.jpgsilver1.jpg

:lmfao:

*snigger*

I can imagine my cat in a wig. He loves cross-dressing. :roftl:

NataieonBonza112.jpg

OKD: YAY for quoting the Silver Wig !! :naughty:

SILV: Sooooo ....are ya' gonna let us know your Twatter username ??? :wink2:

BONZA: GO YOU !!! It's truly beyond me why some ppl go to 'muddy places' etc. in fancy gear ... :rolls_eyes: :naughty:

EDIT: Oh what a pretty cat you have E.J !! He sports frocks well indeed !! :wink2:

Edited by happikali

But you know I am very very old

It's the accumulated wisdom of centuries :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: No but really, have you done teaching training? How many hundred kinds of training/education have you done? :shocked:

And I have got a Twitter account now, so stop nagging .

I couldn't get all of Dance's name on.

So what IS it? :das:

Hi all. =]

Today my biology class went for a trip to Magnetic island in order to play in mud and mangroves. Fun fun! =D

Actually, the funniest part was all the stuck-up girls and their $400000 jeans in the mud, squealing about every new organism we came across...

I was smart, and wore gumboots and old pants. haha

Mud is fun!

*snigger*

I can imagine my cat in a wig. He loves cross-dressing.

NataieonBonza112.jpg

Your cat is sexy :das:

:naughty: No but really, have you done teaching training? How many hundred kinds of training/education have you done? :shocked:

Trained as a teacher - then briefly wine shop management (hated it) - proofreading - Civil Service (inc long spell on computer helpdesk) - now manager for company providing care for people with learning difficulties. And various holiday jobs.

Morning all. Super glad its the weekend tomorrow

:thumbdown:I've stillgot another day to go. Are you staying in bed on Saturday morning?:wink2:

This one charges 30, which is reasonable in this area. So if he stays working there, I'll keep going there to get it cut

30 is still pretty good... Zoe's salon charges about 37 or smth...

Ooooh, a he? Straight or gay?

TEEGS: Feeling a little better today ?? :wub2:

Yesterday I didn't feel too good, today I'm okay...

Yes but I can get 3 haircuts for the price that you can get one for

I get my hair cut for free! :bleh:

What a co-inky dink - I just got my hair cut last week too. You all pay fabulous prices to get your hair done! I though mine was a bargain at $35 (with wash and style). It's a lady friend who does it in her basement-turned-into-salon and goes to my mom's church. So I'm constantly reminded that I haven't been attending church services in a while.... But I'm never disappointed because I go there not knowing exactly what I want, and she seems to figure out what works best for me.

But it takes FOREVER (2 hours to get layered) because my hair is so thick.

I had to reschedule another appointment this weekend to get highlights -which is supposed to blend with my grey to make it less noticeable. She recommended this rather than going all black because it would mean having touch ups more often. We'll see.

35 is good...

I hate the feeling of my hair being layered... actually, I think it's called feathering, but still... I hate it...

Teegs - hope you feel less sore soon

Getting better, slowly but surely...

When I was 14, I would have disagreed. Which only goes to prove your point.

:no: *rubs your tummy*

*reflects for a moment on how weird that sounds*

I'm rozeh...but I found you already...

See? I love when someone else proves my point...

Weird and probably hurting a wee bit... when I rub my tummy it feels like I'm rubbing it through a plastic bag... which sounds weird, but mum says thats what her leg feels like, and I can understand that...

Though I first thought "What, am I like Buddha?" when you said about rubbing my tummy :naughty:...

Coolness...

Silver is all about sophistication. Indoors or out, this wig takes Shaft to a special place -- where everything is sleek and svelte, young and foxy.

Silver makes your kitty feel sexy and smart, like a cougar on the prowl.

silver2.jpgsilver1.jpg

OG... poor kitteh...

Trained as a teacher - then briefly wine shop management (hated it) - proofreading - Civil Service (inc long spell on computer helpdesk) - now manager for company providing care for people with learning difficulties. And various holiday jobs.

You trained as a teacher???

I love you... :wub2:

That list is so random :lmfao: You're awesome!

This is my Twitter link thing

https://twitter.com/silver_mfc

*stalks*

I hate the feeling of my hair being layered... actually, I think it's called feathering, but still... I hate it...

OG... poor kitteh...

Me too! And my hairdresser ALWAYS cuts it like that. I so much prefer it to be layered in chunks sort of. When ever I come back from the hair dresser I attack my hair with a pair of scissors, cutting chunks into the stupid feathery business. The other day I cut my hair in a fantastic way (because it's been so long that the layers were looking extremely gross), I just twirled big bunches of hair and then cut the ends straight, and the way the layers sit now looks awesome. Gosh, I should be a hairdresser. The only thing is that I actually want my hair to be substansially shorter right now, and I definitely don't want to do that myself, I'd totally end up with completely different lengthed sides.

What are you talking about? Lucky, beautiful, gorgeous kitteh? :blink:

I sent my friend the kitty wigs link, and this was her reply;

26 Mar 2009 9:42 PM

Oh my gosh! Bowie has been talking about thovfbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb <-- Bowie did that out of excitement, as i was saying before Bowie tried to take over the computer he has been talking about getting a make over forever! I actually need one, but how would it stay? Bobo is not that patient.

P.s You never told em that Ambrose was doing some modeling work cosmolink.jpg classy. Very classy. The colour suits him.

Hahahahahahahaha. Ambrose has been sneaking out and cross dressing behind my back, that sexy beast.

Edited by Oakie Doke

Me too! And my hairdresser ALWAYS cuts it like that. I so much prefer it to be layered in chunks sort of. When ever I come back from the hair dresser I attack my hair with a pair of scissors, cutting chunks into the stupid feathery business. The other day I cut my hair in a fantastic way (because it's been so long that the layers were looking extremely gross), I just twirled big bunches of hair and then cut the ends straight, and the way the layers sit now looks awesome. Gosh, I should be a hairdresser. The only thing is that I actually want my hair to be substansially shorter right now, and I definitely don't want to do that myself, I'd totally end up with completely different lengthed sides.

What are you talking about? Lucky, beautiful, gorgeous kitteh? :blink:

Interesting way of cutting your hair... though I suppose if it works, then that's cool!

No... poor kitteh... I bet the kitteh hates it... and is going to kill its owner in their sleep...

Speaking of kittehs... *goes to lolcats*

:thumbdown:I've stillgot another day to go. Are you staying in bed on Saturday morning?:wink2:

As late as I can, don't have to work till the evening

Ooooh, a he? Straight or gay?

Gay I think.. he reminded me of someone but I have trouble working out who

95% of all Male Hairdressers are Gay. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes I believe they are!:roftl:

I will never forget the first time my mum took me to a real classy salon, it was very special, in the middle of the city, and the owner was quite famous, rumour had it he was doing the queen's (of Swedens) hair!:naughty:

A big salon, lot’s of hairdressers running along and for a moment I though I was brought to the Twilight land, some of them acted very special and was so openly gay, lot’s of wrist bending moves and talking in high pitched voices!:roftl:

But it was really fun, I was treated nicely and my hair got a good cut!:wink2:

I went back there a lot of times and after a while I made friends with some of the guys!:wub2:

Only one girl was working there!