The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

They're actually my favourite band ever.

This entire video is hilarious but that very ending is just gold. I just keep replaying from 1.05 on and I piss myself over and over and over.

Pae: "So .. so that's that"

John: *walking around weirdly*

Pae: "Hey John! Yeah, yeahnothat'stha..."

John: *making music noises*

John: WHAT?

John: *looks at camera for a bit*

John: "Aww, my eye's are really watery"

John: *walks away*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it is... I just keep thinking stupid things for no reason...

He said if it had stayed it could've... I can't remember the exact wording now...

They tested it when they took it out, and that there was something in the cyst that could've turned cancerous if it stayed, so I'm assuming it wasn't...

:blink:

I figure if he was worried, then he would've sent me for blood tests straight away, not in 2 months time... though I found it somewhat interesting that on the thing for the blood test it said tumour instead of cyst... but whatever...

I'm going to panic if I get bad news, and not a minute before...

That is the trouble with doctors - they say things and your brain is trying to cope with the emotional impact of what they did or didn't say, and later you can never remember exactly what they said. And then you start to worry that you may not have understood what they said. I think they ought to give you a recording :naughty:

I aint no tart!!! :sneaky2shun:

I am not fruity enough!! :mf_rosetinted :

:huglove :

mangocreamtart.jpg:naughty:

SCREW YOU MFC!

Okay, so what's the actual code? :naughty :

:roftl:

That is the trouble with doctors - they say things and your brain is trying to cope with the emotional impact of what they did or didn't say, and later you can never remember exactly what they said. And then you start to worry that you may not have understood what they said. I think they ought to give you a recording :naughty :

Or, if you're me - you go in and listen to what they say and then argue it and tell them you think it's something else, and then find out a day, or a week, or 1 year and 6 months later that you were right all along. :mf_rosetinted:

The recording would come in handy for filing malpractice complaints. :teehee:

Woops I slept in and missed by bus to uni, but I think it was a subconscious decision

No surprises yet again. :pinkbow:

I tend to do them with my brothers, that way we finish them. We once started a lord of the ringsathon at around 8pm, and managed to finish it in the early morning. The only way to watch those films is a marathon, cos it takes so long to watch just one of them that you may as well stick around for the other two

That's logical...I haven't seen LotR in aaaaages.

Double negative much?

Of course not not. :naughty:

Just a quick update about me and doctores and such... I went to the doctor's today to have a checkup after hospital. Interesting. He said that the cyst had an abnormality that could've turned into cancer if he didn't operate :blink:. He said he'll have to keep a close eye on it.

I'm going for a blood test in two months and going for a checkup in three months.

So yeah...

Wow. :shocked: Way to keep you informed...

This post is purely for the purpose of checking out the smilies. Yay! I love this one. :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: isn't new...it's always been there :teehee:

I like mine mostly too... I can think up cool stories for them if Im bothered (because we all know its not about the scar, but the weird and wacky adventurous story you make up about how you got the scar)

I had to wear bandages on all four fingers of my right hand for the past week because my eczema got severely infected...I'm pretty sure the entire population of my town asked me, 'What happened to your fingers??' Obviously I started getting sick of it...so then I started replying with 'Well, I was messing around with the chainsaw, but I guess I should've read the instruction manual because...'

The look on their faces was so priceless.

SCREW YOU MFC!

Okay, so what's the actual code? :naugty:

Tip: hold the cursor over smileys for a second and a little label will pop up with the code on it. :wink2:

I had to wear bandages on all four fingers of my right hand for the past week because my eczema got severely infected...I'm pretty sure the entire population of my town asked me, 'What happened to your fingers??' Obviously I started getting sick of it...so then I started replying with 'Well, I was messing around with the chainsaw, but I guess I should've read the instruction manual because...'

Same here... need to get the stamina to sit through them again.

And cool story to explain it :thumb_yello::roftl:

Seeker, WOW! THAT'S SO AWESOME! :shocked:

What's Deb? I wanna seeeee!!!

I heard he was the youngest seeker in about a century! :shocked:

The Debutante Ball. You know, where all the girls wear white dresses and are presented to society?

:biggrin2: isn't new...it's always been there :teehee:

Yes, but it's back in the side box! :biggrin2:

Or, if you're me - you go in and listen to what they say and then argue it and tell them you think it's something else, and then find out a day, or a week, or 1 year and 6 months later that you were right all along. :mf_rosetinted:

The recording would come in handy for filing malpractice complaints. :teehee:

:

Exactly why they won't let you do it :naughty:

Exactly why they won't let you do it :naughty:

Yeah, Spoilsports. :shun:

How are you feeling? *coughsneezehockupagoobah*

So - late night for all you Aussies tomorrow? :wink2:

Yar 9pm. :pinkbow: Want me to text you when it happens?

So - late night for all you Aussies tomorrow? :wink2:

Nah, I'll be up way later anyways... Welcome to yr12...lol

Actually, speaking of school, my parents went for parent teacher night tonight... apparently the teachers didn't have one bad thing to say about me, not even the ones that I'm sure despise me (with good reason... :naughty:)

Actually, the best part was that my maths teacher said something about being happy with my standard of work. Okay, I'm good with that, I'll just continue to do nothing in class if it gets me these sort of reports!

And apparently I stick up for my English teacher...

Odd...:blink:

Well done. They recommend an empty 2ltr milk bottle.

Goodnight Teegs! Love your siggy.

Glad you like it... I loves it too... Adam looks so adorable, and he said the little quote after going into Edge's boudoir :das:

That is the trouble with doctors - they say things and your brain is trying to cope with the emotional impact of what they did or didn't say, and later you can never remember exactly what they said. And then you start to worry that you may not have understood what they said. I think they ought to give you a recording

That's a good idea... I was going to say he should write it down, but I can never read doctor's handwriting... I'm sure it's a subject they do at uni...

mangocreamtart.jpg

Or, if you're me - you go in and listen to what they say and then argue it and tell them you think it's something else, and then find out a day, or a week, or 1 year and 6 months later that you were right all along.

The recording would come in handy for filing malpractice complaints.

Mmmmmm.... tart...

I'm a bit of a poptart myself.. :naughty:

That sounds like fun! :naughty:

Wow. Way to keep you informed...

Neither have I... I remember sitting there watching them in the theatre ft. the DVD stopping and seeing the XBox symbol come up on the screen :teehee:... we got free food after that!

So yeah... I wasn't going to go to the doctor's so it's a good thing I went.. I guess...

*has images of Rosie cutting off her fingers a la Bruce Campbell in Evil Dead 2*

The Debutante Ball. You know, where all the girls wear white dresses and are presented to society?

I've been asked to become a debutante... but I want the drum sergeant to be my partner... though he is about 65 :naughty:...

Actually, speaking of school, my parents went for parent teacher night tonight... apparently the teachers didn't have one bad thing to say about me, not even the ones that I'm sure despise me (with good reason...)

Actually, the best part was that my maths teacher said something about being happy with my standard of work. Okay, I'm good with that, I'll just continue to do nothing in class if it gets me these sort of reports!

Odd...

My parents stopped going to parent teacher nights cause they never said anything bad about me...

Nah, I'll be up way later anyways... Welcome to yr12...lol

Actually, speaking of school, my parents went for parent teacher night tonight... apparently the teachers didn't have one bad thing to say about me, not even the ones that I'm sure despise me (with good reason... :naughty:)

Odd...:blink:

Woohoo !!! Congrats. for that EJ !!! :groovy:

And Teegs ... I replied to you in the other thread but I'll say it here also ... 12noon UK time is 9pm AUS EST !! :thumb_yello:

You know, you're right :doh:

I obviously can't count... and apparently I'm someone's worst nightmare... I'm the noob mod from hell on the Twilight site! :naughty:

*stares at new sig and sighs*

Edited by nico_collard

Tip: hold the cursor over smileys for a second and a little label will pop up with the code on it.

GENIUS!

I heard he was the youngest seeker in about a century!

Wooooowww, that's awesomeee!! He's so lucky :pinkbow:

Ooooh, will :das: be there? Will you be presented to :das:?

Yar 9pm. Want me to text you when it happens?

Um...

So what's happening at 7 tomorrow?

I'm going to be at a birthday party. Psht. I just spent all evening making copious amounts of rainbow cupcakes.

My parents stopped going to parent teacher nights cause they never said anything bad about me...

Me too, or, every single teacher ALWAYS said "She talks too much when she finishes her work and distracts the other students" :naughty:. Grade 1 to 12 I got the exact same thing every time. They stopped going around year 9.

Yeah, Spoilsports. :shun:

How are you feeling? *coughsneezehockupagoobah*

Yar 9pm. :pinkbow: Want me to text you when it happens?

I am better now, thankyou :pinkbow:

And I will be online so no need for text :wink2:

GOSH DAMN IT. That sucks. It implies that Mika will be online and communicating with us in some "we have to be there right then" method. The party starts at six :crybaby:

Calm down, young Ausling. It's not Mika giving the announcement - if he's got any sense he will making himself scarce. Twitter will probably go into meltdown :roftl:

I am better now, thankyou :pinkbow:

And I will be online so no need for text :wink2:

Calm down, young Ausling. It's not Mika giving the announcement - if he's got any sense he will making himself scarce. Twitter will probably go into meltdown :roftl:

Ha !! I see you are using 'Ausling' now ... :naughty: ...

Yep ... MFC will be announcing ...

And now my bed is looking extremely favourable ... :pinkbow:

G'morn/Naht all ... :huglove::bye:

Ha !! I see you are using 'Ausling' now ... :naughty: ...

Yep ... MFC will be announcing ...

And now my bed is looking extremely favourable ... :pinkbow:

G'morn/Naht all ... :huglove::bye:

Sweet dreams Happi - not long and you will be up again!! :wink2:

GOSH DAMN IT. That sucks. It implies that Mika will be online and communicating with us in some "we have to be there right then" method. The party starts at six :crybaby:

If its anything major I'll sms you. No sms means I've forgotten or its not imporotant :naughty: