The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Seriously. I'm pretty sure that was the best show I've ever been to. Yes, I just said the Grates are better than the Kooks. Patience is better than Luke and Paul and Hugh put together.

Hm, ok. I havent been there and so I should better just shut up :naughty: but - I cant imagine anything that is better than Hugh, Luke and PAUL put together. :blink: The Kaiser Chiefs are a fricking awesome live band and I'm not sure if the Kooks' show is better (apart from the confetti and balloons of course :wub2:) but... better than PAUL and LUKE and HUGH? OMG, The Grates definitely have to tour a city near me :stretcher:

The stage was full of wagon wheels (literally, not cookies), cactii and crazy statues, and Patience was wearing a cowgirl outfit with sequinned undies

I have no idea what you mean whith that but:

3700196802598080_1.jpg

Comme ca?

TREGBO are the Grates-MFC is suppose? Oh my! Sorry for you! :boxed:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quickie to post this link ... it's the 2nd time I've seen it ... really good BBC program/drama/comedy about kids w/autism ... am watching it atm !!

Worth a watch !!

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/netw/200905/programs/ZY8446A001D13052009T004000.htm

It's a telemovie ... not a doco. ... with Helena Bonham Carter ... really well made I reckon ! :thumb_yello:

Hm, ok. I havent been there and so I should better just shut up but - I cant imagine anything that is better than Hugh, Luke and PAUL put together. The Kaiser Chiefs are a fricking awesome live band and I'm not sure if the Kooks' show is better (apart from the confetti and balloons of course ) but... better than PAUL and LUKE and HUGH? OMG, The Grates definitely have to tour a city near me

I mean, Patience is better at performing than the Kooks. Luke sings into a microphone and plays his guitar, occasionally breaking into a shuffling across the stage guitar solo or a jumping into the crowd singing moment. Patience freaking jumps around like a mad woman and dances and jumps into the crowd and high fives everyone several times per song. Paul has funny faces and hot arms while he drums, Alana has a massive grin on her face and is bouncing around happily in her seat. Hugh and John are similar, but John smiles :naughty: (but Hugh is better at guitar)

The Grates wont be touring a city near you :tears:

I have no idea what you mean whith that but:

3700196802598080_1.jpg

Comme ca?

TREGBO are the Grates-MFC is suppose? Oh my! Sorry for you! :boxed:

No, like this:

glitzSilver1.jpg

Yes.

Edited by Oakie Doke

Where is everyoneeeeeee?

Come back and tell me that you also thing Patience is awesome and that you like my pictures of her, and that you have tickets to see her tomorrow :naughty: They are sold out though, and not for sale on ebay or anywhere :naughty:

Pretties...

DC thought it was amusing that I asked about pics of her shiny undies... :naughty:

Amusing ?? Vicarious perv. that he is ...:rolls_eyes: :naughty:

Where is everyoneeeeeee?

Come back and tell me that you also thing Patience is awesome and that you like my pictures of her, and that you have tickets to see her tomorrow :naughty: They are sold out though, and not for sale on ebay or anywhere :naughty:

Errrrrmmm .... Here .... She's ok ... No .... Then why ask ??? :naughty:

Amusing ?? Vicarious perv. that he is ...:rolls_eyes: :naughty:

Errrrrmmm .... Here .... She's ok ... No .... Then why ask ??? :naughty:

Hellooooo :cheerful_h4h:

Because Bec and Kelzy SAID they were going to buy tickets weeks ago :naughty:

I have been making a little hand bag. It looks awesome so far. Need a sewing machine now though...

Where is everyoneeeeeee?

OK yes Patience is awesome - i think Mika ought to go in for shiny knickers - better than those grey things he wears - but it's a teeny weeny bit too far for me to go for a gig :naughty:

I feel like I've been neglecting you lately my people :huglove:

I am just so busy in RL by the time I get to log on I am already brain dead ... and the forum is soooo slooooow at times, I just can't whizz round the threads like I used to.

Where is everyoneeeeeee?

We talked about buying tickets but never bought them :naughty:

OK yes Patience is awesome - i think Mika ought to go in for shiny knickers - better than those grey things he wears - but it's a teeny weeny bit too far for me to go for a gig

Ahh, yes, and a cow girl costume to mtch? Yes, definitely.

Pfffft - light weight!

I feel like I've been neglecting you lately my people

It's okay, we've been neglecting us too :biggrin2:

We talked about buying tickets but never bought them :naughty:

Yes, that's what I figured happened :teehee:

Today I was walking along with two friends and one of them starts complaining about how our uni is worse than her sister's uni, how her sister has a roaring lion for her school crest, and we have a corn with a book. And me and my other friend are like "WAIT, what did you just say??", and Davina is like "That our logo is a corn with a book?" and we are like "What the **** are you talking about???". So then we turn to the wall next to us, where a large version of the crest is printed, and Davina is all "See, there's a yellow corn on the cob, coming out of a green book". And then me and Rachel just collapsed on the floor laughing.

This is our logo:

murdoch.jpg

It is OBVIOUSLY a yellow banksia with leaves. Which we point out to her and she is like "Wtf is a banksia??". So we turn around away from the wall and just point to the university at large, which is roughly 50% buildings and 50% banksia plants :lmfao:

We're like "how the hell is that even a corn? It has vertical lines, and what did you think these spikey bits were?" and Davina goes "Oh, well I thought that was the corn glowing with brilliance" :lmfao:

The funniest part is that even if it was a corn on the cob, then the green bits would still have been leaves and not a green book. :roftl:

Where is everyoneeeeeee?

Working?

Patience is awesome (and I mean that, cause who else would have shiny undies???)

No tickets for tomorrow... I don't think they're coming to Orange any time soon... though if they did, I'd go...

Amusing ?? Vicarious perv. that he is ...

Yeah, mostly cause there's a running joke that I don't wear underwear and that he thought it was funny for that reason..

OK yes Patience is awesome - i think Mika ought to go in for shiny knickers - better than those grey things he wears - but it's a teeny weeny bit too far for me to go for a gig

Oooooh..

*imagines Mika wearing shiny undies*

Okay, maybe not..

I have no idea why but as soon as I opened this thread this got stuck in my head and I forgot what I was going to say. Wtf.

Ummmmmmmmmmm...

*pats*

Today I was walking along with two friends and one of them starts complaining about how our uni is worse than her sister's uni, how her sister has a roaring lion for her school crest, and we have a corn with a book. And me and my other friend are like "WAIT, what did you just say??", and Davina is like "That our logo is a corn with a book?" and we are like "What the **** are you talking about???". So then we turn to the wall next to us, where a large version of the crest is printed, and Davina is all "See, there's a yellow corn on the cob, coming out of a green book". And then me and Rachel just collapsed on the floor laughing.

This is our logo:

murdoch.jpg

It is OBVIOUSLY a yellow banksia with leaves. Which we point out to her and she is like "Wtf is a banksia??". So we turn around away from the wall and just point to the university at large, which is roughly 50% buildings and 50% banksia plants :lmfao:

We're like "how the hell is that even a corn? It has vertical lines, and what did you think these spikey bits were?" and Davina goes "Oh, well I thought that was the corn glowing with brilliance" :lmfao:

The funniest part is that even if it was a corn on the cob, then the green bits would still have been leaves and not a green book. :roftl:

:lmfao:

I lvoe your friend...

This is our logo:

murdoch.jpg

We're like "how the hell is that even a corn? It has vertical lines, and what did you think these spikey bits were?" and Davina goes "Oh, well I thought that was the corn glowing with brilliance"

The funniest part is that even if it was a corn on the cob, then the green bits would still have been leaves and not a green book.

I thought it was a corn. :blush-anim-cl:

But at least I didn't think the green leaves were a book. :naughty:

Evening all :huglove: Happy Friday. Hope we all have something nice planned for the weekend.

Study. :thumbdown:

Hello daughta :sneaky2huglove:

I have nothing planned - except plenty rest and the odd dvd :naughty

Hello Mother!! :sneaky2::wub2:

I have nothing planned yet. But I'll do the same. :naughty: Been in bed for the last 24 hours with cramps. Will do the same again tomorrow probably.

'Evenin' Kelz :juglove: bye:

Yeah !! Quiet at home tomorrow & a little 'Taurus' soiree on Sunday afternoon ... :groovynaughty:

And you ?? :biggrin2

Sounds great!! What's the event???

I'm ^as above^ :naughty: Might get the niece to come and chill with me.

Study. :thumbdown:

Ick. How are you going with it so far?

Working tomorrow arvo, and got sunday off... Mum's having her arfternoon tea...

nice!

Off to bed now. Might watch Babes in Toyland. Finally.

Goonies lovelies.