The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

I've already seen Green Day. :thumb_yello: I saw the Bullet in a Bible tour in 2005.

But will go again for the next one.

S&M: Could it have been Blue Eyes. Did you feel like doing the Limbo? :fisch:

It's been heard on UK radio apparently.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go to class tomorrow cos I'm stuck on my essay and one of the tutorial questions is on the essay topic (plus I need to borrow one of the books I need for it).. but the question is the last one, so I have to sit through the whole 2 hours of boredom.

I have over a week to do this essay at least, as lost I am

OKD: I'm sure I've mentioned this to you before but ... there is this GREAT program on ABC TV 1 called Aussie Animal Rescue.

I'm watching it now ... starts at 4:am my time ... it's a well made show about saving/vet stuff with wildlife !!

I think you'd really like it !!

aww, but that's toooo laaate, I can't watch tv at that time because my house is small and everyone is sleeping then :sad:

However, I found the Bob Evans Lilly Allen cover: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/breakfast/blog/s2563392.htm I can't decide if he really didn't know what the song was about, it's quite obvious.

I'm trying to decide to do anything with it or not... its another thing to update, but I could do all my twitter stuff through it ... decisions decisions

Psht, tumblr is not like twitter, it's more for pictures/videos, which reminds me, everyone needs to watch this:

And then this:

And also this:

TP :pinkbow:

Blue eyes was my pick as the only song off the ep capable of being a single (simply because it had a chorus, and was catchy which makes it singalongable which is necessary for singles)

My pick too. Though it won't be a hit. Well, not here anyway.

If it was going to be anything it would prob be Blue eyes, since apparently it is getting radio play in the UK

Could it have been Blue Eyes. Did you feel like doing the Limbo?

It's been heard on UK radio apparently.

Blue eyes was my pick as the only song off the ep capable of being a single (simply because it had a chorus, and was catchy which makes it singalongable which is necessary for singles)

It didn't sound like something off the EP but the new album, but since that's ages away from release I guess it must have been a different artist. Ta. :thumb_yello:

Btw, is someone able to link me to the vlog that included the dance version of Rain? I forget which one that was in. :blink:

Hello everyone! I'm happy to see a bit more life in the Aussie thread! :biggrin2:

I got a few of my exams back today. Maths and religion were very good! But physics wasn't great.. But I did pass! I think I got around the class average, maybe a little higher. But the class did pretty poorly as a whole.

But I'm happy! :thumb_yello:

Today after english extension :das: and my lifts were late by about 20 minutes. So we had a good old chat! And I didn't make a fool of myself. We discussed the end of the world, amongst other things. :naughty:

Hello everyone! I'm happy to see a bit more life in the Aussie thread! :biggrin2:

I got a few of my exams back today. Maths and religion were very good! But physics wasn't great.. But I did pass! I think I got around the class average, maybe a little higher. But the class did pretty poorly as a whole.

But I'm happy! :thumb_yello:

Today after english extension :das: and my lifts were late by about 20 minutes. So we had a good old chat! And I didn't make a fool of myself. We discussed the end of the world, amongst other things. :naughty:

Yay! and :das:!

It'll be "new music" or "new muisc part 2" (are there two parts? I cant remember)

Watch those engineer's guide to cats videos everyone!

Psht, tumblr is not like twitter, it's more for pictures/videos, which reminds me, everyone needs to watch this:

And then this:

And also this:

I never said it was like twitter.. I said I could do my twitter things through it... big difference :naughty: (you can post to twitter from it, and read your friends updates on it)

Yay! and :das:!

It'll be "new music" or "new muisc part 2" (are there two parts? I cant remember)

Watch those engineer's guide to cats videos everyone!

We found it in the New Music Vlog. Thanks Bee :huglove:

No - it's OK - my Dad was just feeling a bit unwell. I am sorting some things out in the garden for him :thumb_yello:

Hello Silv . .... as I just posted in the Oldlings ... I haz a headache & am feeling a bit poo-ey ... :sneaky2:

However, hello all .... hope yooz are all well & happy ... 102.gif

Hello Aussies, I was hoping to have an MFC day today and chat to some of you in real time, but Something Turned Up : sad:

:sad:

Although I see Kelz and Teegs are still about : naughty:

Yes we are :teehee:

Hope it's nothing serious Silver : huglove:

Hey Muther :shun::huglove:

No - it's OK - my Dad was just feeling a bit unwell. I am sorting some things out in the garden for him :thumb_yello:

You're a good kid. :wub2:

Ah ok - hope he feels better soon!! :wub2:

Hey Muther :shun::huglove:

Hiya Daughta!!!!! :sneaky2::huglove:

Hello Aussies, I was hoping to have an MFC day today and chat to some of you in real time, but Something Turned Up :sad:

Oh ... I'm sorry Silv. ... I didn't acknowledge how your dad & you were feeling ... :sad::blush-anim-cl: ....

Glad it's not too bad tho' ... :wub2:

Oh ... I'm sorry Silv. ... I didn't acknowledge how your dad & you were feeling ... :sad::blush-anim-cl: ....

Glad it's not too bad tho' ... :wub2:

He just has days when he has no energy and finds it hard to get his breath. Actually I think he's a bit depressed but he would never admit it - and would certainly never tell a doctor.

He just has days when he has no energy and finds it hard to get his breath. Actually I think he's a bit depressed but he would never admit it - and would certainly never tell a doctor.

Hhhmmm ... 'tis hard for anyone to admit ...let alone an elder ... & a male ... .:boxed:

aww, but that's toooo laaate, I can't watch tv at that time because my house is small and everyone is sleeping then :sad:

However, I found the Bob Evans Lilly Allen cover: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/breakfast/blog/s2563392.htm I can't decide if he really didn't know what the song was about, it's quite obvious.

OK ... but tonight Aussie Animal Rescue is on a 2:20am ... :dunno:

Hopefully you can catch it at some time ... :original:

I have 'ABC TV programming' in my bookmarks ... maybe you can find a time when you can watch it ?? :blink::thumb_yello:

EDIT: Glad you found Bob doing Lilzy ! :wink2::thumb_yello:

Edited by happikali

Although I see Kelz and Teegs are still about :naughty:

Yeah I was...

I jumped back after leaving...

Poor bugger... Hope he's feeling a bit better...

Sounds like my grandafther actually... he's finding that he has to have someone help him with the sheep now that he's had heart problems...