The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

CIMG1954.JPG

Brussels :fisch: Mika standing on piano doing third encore of lollipop, with audience on stage surrounding him. :fisch:

This is what happens when no one gives me updates. I hope you're all happy with yourselves :sneaky2:

Luckily it was only 10 pages and I have thus far been able to restrain myself from going back to the other gigs.

The Brussels reports didn't start coming in until I was just logging off - only just seen them myself :sneaky2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh! Good news. I'll be nervous then too. And probably have nice pretty nail polish on for the occasion. *bites nails*

And you didn't even have 14 proof readers.

Don't bite your nails... can't have you ruining your pretty nails!

And a good point...

Okay ! well if i dont see you online when i get the book , i'll text you !

I hope you dont sprain your ankle .....

Laters teegs

Oh yes... text was great... and did you enjoy the drunk texts? I tend ot send random stuff when I'm drunk... though if I'm really off my face I start swearing a lot...

Nope, no spraining my ankle... though some person broke their leg and mum thought it was me...

I was just nervous it wouldnt get here in time ! But as teegs has just said it was in England yesterday , im sure it will be today , and now im excited

I was starting to be worried that it wouldn't get here, but I'm glad I checked...

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: Its here , its Here !!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

And now for more noseying ........

Excited much???

Later Teegs! Don't hurt yourself.

*points up*

Where can i get me an uncle Norm ? ................. :lmfao:

He is SO adorableeeeeeeeeee

The petition is fab !! Good job guys !!

Bundaberg, QLD.

He's very adorable...

Thanks Caz!

CIMG1954.JPG

Brussels... Mika standing on piano doing third encore of lollipop, with audience on stage surrounding him.

This is what happens when no one gives me updates. I hope you're all happy with yourselves...

Luckily it was only 10 pages and I have thus far been able to restrain myself from going back to the other gigs.

I've been busy :fisch:

:woot_jump:GREAT NEWS ABOUT THE PETITION ARRIVING !!! :woot_jump:

Hi guys ! :huglove::bye:

I am still here ... :naughty: ...just been busy, as Kelz said ... :sweatdrop:

CONGRATS. on the Aussie Induction Caz !! :yay:

If RBSKY hasn't put you on our front page yet , I'll do it now ... :wink2 :

I will continue to be a bit scarce here ... forum is busy etc. ... but I'm around .

:wub2 :

Oh yes... text was great... and did you enjoy the drunk texts? I tend ot send random stuff when I'm drunk... though if I'm really off my face I start swearing a lot...

*Pats head* Im impressed you even managed to swear in a text ......... most of mine turn out blank :roftl:

:woot_jump GREAT NEWS ABOUT THE PETITION ARRIVING !!! :woot_jump

CONGRATS. on the Aussie Induction Caz !!

If RBSKY hasn't put you on our front page yet , I'll do it now ...

Thanks Happi :wub2::blush-anim-cl: how are you ?

Tis a bit exciting, isn't it! I got the message while I was out getting drunk... and I sent a few drunk texts to Caz in the process... ooooops...

They were hilarious :roftl: ..... I didnt text back to the last few as i ran out of credit :huglove:

been sooo busy today , finished my literature review and have just done 19 graphs for my statistics :sweatdrop: ................ now i need to pack for London :biggrin2:

*Pats head* Im impressed you even managed to swear in a text ......... most of mine turn out blank :roftl :

Thanks Happi :wub2::blush-anim-cl: how are you ?

They were hilarious :roftl: ..... I didnt text back to the last few as i ran out of credit :huglove:

been sooo busy today , finished my literature review and have just done 19 graphs for my statistics :sweatdrop: ................ now i need to pack for London :biggrin2:

Oh ! Have an AMAZING time in London with the Meeks !!

I am pretty much very OK Caz ! Thanks for asking ... :wub2:

TEEGS: You will be kicking yourself that you went to bed tonight !!:aah:

Tim Minchin hosted RAGE tonight ... played fantastic music ... :biggrin2:

BUT .... later on ... there was a U2 retrospective ... with no less than 40 U2 clips !!! :shocked:

Bloody brilliant !!! :groovy:

Anyway ... here is the link ...

http://www.abc.net.au/rage/playlist/

Lot's of early U2 ... younger Adam ... :das:

CIMG1954.JPG

Brussels :fisch: Mika standing on piano doing third encore of lollipop, with audience on stage surrounding him. :fisch:

This is what happens when no one gives me updates. I hope you're all happy with yourselves :sneaky2:

:shocked: That looks brilliant!

Me and Freds twittered to mika about crocs and kangaroo's lastnight in London and hinted , and funnily enough he hinted back with a tweet about neighbours .... :lmfao::wink2:

And lesbians :roftl::roftl:

Uncle Norm :wub2:

Heya Frekkiekins :wub2: