The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Stalking Mika probably... :dunno:

And : naughty: and : das: and : wub2:

hahahah!! Obviously was to have seen my tweets.. Oh, I'm sad for them..

yar yar!! Are you trying to seduce me Mrs Robinson??

I think she missed the point of Twitter... it's to spam other people's pages with pointless crap! :naughty:

Exactamondo!!

I have No clue actually .... :naughty: But our general conversation a few moons ago is being firmly supported :naughty:

So true!! hahaha!!

There's the fans, and then there's the.... :freak:

*starts eating lolly teeth and milk bottles*

Mmmmmmmmmm...

mmmmmm yum!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tis rude not to share :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Sorry... just finished them off...

*shows container*

Seriously, I need to stop eating so much crap... I keep putting on weight...

Exactamondo!!

So true!! hahaha!!

mmmmmm yum!

It is pretty sad.. though you are stalkeriffic! :das:

Why, yes I am.. :das:

Ooooh, they were... I can still taste them... but now I need a drink!

I think I might head off to bed.. I'm getting a bittired, and I need to do housework... cause apparently I sat at home on my arse all day and did nothing... not that he would notice if I did do something :sneaky2:

Anyways, night!

Sorry... just finished them off...

*shows container*

Seriously, I need to stop eating so much crap... I keep putting on weight...

I think I might head off to bed.. I'm getting a bittired, and I need to do housework... cause apparently I sat at home on my arse all day and did nothing... not that he would notice if I did do something :sneaky2:

Anyways, night!

Good night teegs :huglove:

Apparently I'm annoying people :rolls_eyes:

But I don't give a flying F****k!! If you don't like it, then go watch tv :dunno:

Hello dear daughta!!!! :sneaky2::wub2:

Who is giving you grief? I will send the fleas of a thousand camels

to infest their armpits!!!! :sneaky2:

Sweet Dreams Teegs :huglove:

Exactamondo!!

So true!! hahaha!!

mmmmmm yum!

My Bloody MQ didnt work before ! ... But yes , how true :teehee:

Sweet Dreams Teegs :huglove:

Hello wendooooooooo :wub2:

Anyways, night!

Stalkeriffic!!! :roftl: Why, thank you!

Oh, let me get into something more comfortable!!! :blush-anim-cl:

*is gellus*

Enjoy your housework!! :naughty: Night teegs!! :huglove: Twas fun!

Motherrrrrghhhh!!! :sneaky2::wub2:

*sniff sniff* they were such a needy greedy bully!! Don't want me to have any Mika!!! *sniff sniff* wants all for themselves!!! *sniff sniff* wahhhh!!!! I'm not allowed to nag him like they do!!! *sniff sniff* wahhh!!!!

Having said that, I did have my hopes a tiny bit up for an acoustic tour here (back when I thought acoustic really meant "acoustic") cos I figured it would cost him a lot less to come and do an acoustic gig or two than his whole big production type show. I'm pretty sure we have some venues in Australia that would be appropriate! I saw one on ????(can't remember the name of the show, it's one of those ABC sciency type shows), that was architecturally designed and built to have great acoustics wherever you were in the venue, be it upstairs or downstairs, front or back of the venue. Also it was designed to work for both music and theatre. I can't remember if it's in Melbourne or Sydney though. And OKD, you never mentioned the Perth Concert Hall in your report of Perth. Does it not still exist? I had lots of experience with that place. Actually, I'm pretty sure that's where I saw Tori Amos and Deacon Blue. Or there's the theatres at UWA. They're small and intimate.

Yeah, we have some seated venues in Perth, Ben Lee is playing at the Perth Concert Hall sometime soon, but

1). I am not interested in seated shows (:naughty:) and

2). LOL, there is no way Mika would ever bring the acoustic tour further than Sydney.

You should have added to my thingy though :naughty:

Is Paul a leftie??? Well now I love him even more!

You took a picture of him writing on your CD booklet, ding dong!

Anyway, the point is, I think Aussies in general as a little more calm and laid back, that's why it's easier to meet people... (except when you've got 14 year old fangirls there.. frigging idiots!)

Hahahaha, they were insane.

That's pretty much it... when they get fly blown they're pretty much eaten from the inside out... it's very painful...

It's the lesser of two evils really... and the sheep farmers are trying to come up with a way to treat fly strike without mulesing...

Yep. The real alternative to mulesing is breeding for less butt-wrinkles, but it correlates to good wool quality so it doesn't happen a lot. But welfare groups and idiots pushed and pushed against mulesing and now it has to be phased out by .. 2012 (i think?), but currently the only alternative available is mulesing clips. ALL research shows that mulesing clips are a billion times more painful and worse for the sheep's welfare than mulesing with a hot knive and anaesthetic. Same as lacky band tail docking, a hot knife is way more humane, but it doesn't look as aesthetic so the general public prefer lacky bands. Idiots.

Hey, did you guys hear about the points thing?

Apparently if you get heaps and heaps of points you can get a concert in your house...

Concert on HK's verandah then!

No idea what you're talking about.

I got tickets to be part of the band audience for Lily Allen on Rove on Sunday

Hey, that's awesome! How do you get them, actually? And where is it filmed?

I think Mika enjoys the stage invasions. And, maybe there was something else completely unrelated that was bothering him.

But, you know what I'm actually sick of is when people say something is unfair, and someone says "Oh, it's not unfair" etc etc. There are many things in life that are fair, or unfair, and it all comes down to the individual and their circumstances..

I'm sorry, the unfair thing was just one teeny word added to the end of my rant to tie it off, even though I agreed both are equally unfair, I was just trying to point out that they aren't a perfect solution that's much better than the usual way, Sara just bolded that one word and ignored everything else I said. She does that a lot, have you noticed? Arguments with her are frustrating and I always end up just leaving it :naughty:

I thought that myself. Maybe he had heard he was getting it, AND knew for sure he was getting it - and that's why he didn't say "Oh I heard about this". He actually knew and was thinking: "I KNOW!!! HURRY UP AND LET ME HAVE IT!! I WANNA GET HOME AND PUT ON MY LEOPARD PRINT PYJAMAS, CURLERS IN MY HAIR AND WATCH THE DVD!! I'M IN A RUSH!! DON'T YOU GET IT!!! THAT'S WHY I DON'T WANNA SIGN ANYTHING!!!"

"SHUT UP I JUST WANT TO GO HOME AND FINALLY BE ABLE TO OGLE UNCLE NORM IN FULL QUALITY!"

That kind of bothers me that Mika wasn't going to do any signing, but people pushed for it. Talk about wanting your moneys worth. People have such a hard time with "NO". But anyway, I'd probably try to coerce him if I was in the same position.. Wait, it's different when you've never seen or met him. I'd hope over here he'd insist on signing something, especially my cleavage.

Signing would be ****, I would hate to be famous and have to sign crap for people. It's like umm .. capitalising your existance/meeting. They are just going to go and show it off to their friends anyway. Dylan Moran refuses to ever sign or take photos and I fully understand that. Meeting millions and millions of fans all over the world would be annoying enough, but if every single meeting is just *sign this, pose for this photo* then that would just make it 400x worse. If there is at least a little bit of interaction that would be so much more enjoyable. With no signings or photos you are forced to actually talk about something and it would be more worthwhile for both parties and the famous person doesn't walk away feeling used. Of course, I still LOVE and obsessively collect photos and signatures, but I fully understand them not wanting to and would never even ask someone who wasn't the overly nice type that would want to do it just to make you happy.

Well, true, we started it, but the other 5 countries equally want Mika to tour them.

That's true. And, I've only ever seen fangurls psych out on each other.

Nice as pie to the singers face.. LOL!

Although the other 5 countries wouldn't have as much chance of getting a tour. Sorry, had to say that. Same as Japan has a higher chance of a tour (lol), Singapore has a freaking lower chance. Also, I have been meaning to say this for so long, since coming back from Costa Rica. WHY is Portugal in the petition? Argentina I have no problem with, but Portugal is in Europe and he was in Portugal last year. Not that I think they should've been cut out or anything, I just thought it was quite rude of them to ask to join.

And LOL, I have seen fangurls do some awful things to singers faces :lmfao:

meh ! They're probs pissed off Kelz your drowning out thier tweets

:lmfao:

Today I found a house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to two viewings actually, but the first one had no grass in the backyard. The second one is .. well, it's kind of old. Not the prettiest house, but it's close to uni, has a nice backyard, allows pets and is frucking cheap. We want it. We will probably hand in the application tomorrow. We saw 3 other competitors take applications :sneaky2:

http://www.homehound.com.au/5+ochiltree+way+kardinya+wa+6163/

This is it.

$380 a week is $95 per room (but that would be a little more for the master bedroom and a little less for the rest), or $126 for 3 people (which is what we have right now, but we have a bunch of 'maybe's.

Murdoch is FRUCKING expensive, $130-150 is what you are looking at for most single rooms. And then 90% don't allow pets. This house is unfurnished, but I have almost everything from my mum moving in with her boyfriend anyway, basically we just need beds and desks for my friends who are coming from furnished houses now.

Also, I went to play netball today and it was fun :biggrin2: But the team we were playing were like 15 and there are 3 people over 6 foot in my team :lmfao: The final score was 31 to 3 :teehee:

I'm sorry, the unfair thing was just one teeny word added to the end of my rant to tie it off, even though I agreed both are equally unfair, I was just trying to point out that they aren't a perfect solution that's much better than the usual way, Sara just bolded that one word and ignored everything else I said. She does that a lot, have you noticed? Arguments with her are frustrating and I always end up just leaving it :naughty:

Actually, I thought what you said was fair enough about things being unfair at times.. it's when people say "Oh, it's all fair" that I have a problem. There's not much in life that is fair. I could list off a long line of times when life has been unfair to me.. Not so much on the fair side though. Such a statement that something is fair, especially to imply it's 100% fair for all involved, is a big thing to imply..

And, yes. I'm not fond of sections being bolded just for arguing, and unbolded sections being completely disregarded in quotes. It would be nice for people to say "I respect the unbolded part, but the rest I'd like to discuss further".

"SHUT UP I JUST WANT TO GO HOME AND FINALLY BE ABLE TO OGLE UNCLE NORM IN FULL QUALITY!"

In a nutshell!!!

Signing would be ****, I would hate to be famous and have to sign crap for people. It's like umm .. capitalising your existance/meeting. They are just going to go and show it off to their friends anyway. Dylan Moran refuses to ever sign or take photos and I fully understand that. Meeting millions and millions of fans all over the world would be annoying enough, but if every single meeting is just *sign this, pose for this photo* then that would just make it 400x worse. If there is at least a little bit of interaction that would be so much more enjoyable. With no signings or photos you are forced to actually talk about something and it would be more worthwhile for both parties and the famous person doesn't walk away feeling used. Of course, I still LOVE and obsessively collect photos and signatures, but I fully understand them not wanting to and would never even ask someone who wasn't the overly nice type that would want to do it just to make you happy.

I think alot of celebs enjoy meeting fans. Just tonight I was reading Ashton Kutchers tweets and he actually said "Just 2 clarify the autograph thing it's not that I dont sign or won't sign. I'd just rather have a engaged connection w/ sum1". And I completely respect that. I'd prefer 30 seconds of awkward convo with eye contact than staring at a hand scribble something I could forge myself.. As for photos, well, don't get me started. I think if they're willing to pose then go for it, but pushing someone, anyone!! to be in a photo for your own selfish needs is just that. Selfish.

Although the other 5 countries wouldn't have as much chance of getting a tour. Sorry, had to say that. Same as Japan has a higher chance of a tour (lol), Singapore has a freaking lower chance. Also, I have been meaning to say this for so long, since coming back from Costa Rica. WHY is Portugal in the petition? Argentina I have no problem with, but Portugal is in Europe and he was in Portugal last year. Not that I think they should've been cut out or anything, I just thought it was quite rude of them to ask to join.

It's true, but the people involved are nice and want Mika as much as we do..

I didn't think about portugal though.. Oh well. really doesn't matter I guess.

And LOL, I have seen fangurls do some awful things to singers faces

:naughty: Well, it happens, I guess I'm just lucky not to be there.

Actually, I thought what you said was fair enough about things being unfair at times.. it's when people say "Oh, it's all fair" that I have a problem. There's not much in life that is fair. I could list off a long line of times when life has been unfair to me.. Not so much on the fair side though. Such a statement that something is fair, especially to imply it's 100% fair for all involved, is a big thing to imply..

And, yes. I'm not fond of sections being bolded just for arguing, and unbolded sections being completely disregarded in quotes. It would be nice for people to say "I respect the unbolded part, but the rest I'd like to discuss further".

Oh good, I was just getting so annoyed at them continuously talking about how fantastic and flawless the new system is :naughty:

In a nutshell!!!

I'm jealous of him :naughty:

I think alot of celebs enjoy meeting fans. Just tonight I was reading Ashton Kutchers tweets and he actually said "Just 2 clarify the autograph thing it's not that I dont sign or won't sign. I'd just rather have a engaged connection w/ sum1". And I completely respect that. I'd prefer 30 seconds of awkward convo with eye contact than staring at a hand scribble something I could forge myself.. As for photos, well, don't get me started. I think if they're willing to pose then go for it, but pushing someone, anyone!! to be in a photo for your own selfish needs is just that. Selfish.

As much as I want to slap him for the "sum1", I like it. Oh yeah, I think they do enjoy it, because a lot of celebrities are very non-shy (brain blank) kind of people, and so they just love talking to new people, and I'm sure they'd get a kick out of making someone's day. And the reason people do sign and pose is because they know that is making someone's day, and that'd make them feel good too, but bad because there is no connection, and they'd surely feel objectified. But, I looove photos with people and signatures, I look at them and remember how awesome the person is, or how awesome the day I met that person was, even though it's completely fake. Actually, the kind of pictures people have when someone took a picture of them talking to Mika or whatever are probably the most authentic kind, but I feel AWFUL taking a picture of someone without their permission. I couldn't do it. When they are on stage is completely different, they are putting on a show and .. well, it's different. What am I crapping on about? I don't know, but another thing is that my awkward conversations are on their whole own level of awkward, usually the only thing I can say is *thrusts cd case/gestures with camera*, which feels awful, but I can't help it :naughty: But if I didn't have those methods of communication to rely on then I'd be forced into some kind of "I enjoyed your show" or something. I REMEMBER WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY. No idea where this paragraph veered off to and I can't be bothered going back, but I was going to mention that just today I was discussing with Petra WHY Hugh from the Kooks is rude to people and it's quite possible it's just because he is very shy and doesn't enjoy interactions with strangers, not that he just hates signing and fans in general :smth:

Hello Mother

PEEK A BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Oh, yeah. He never responds. I'd forgotten about that.

City Recital Hall in Sydney perhaps??

l

Same.

Mike was born from not being used to typing Mika, then we got used to typing Mika, but now he's a typo.

Well, true, we started it, but the other 5 countries equally want Mika to tour them.

We should get 4 hours worth.

Every time I think of the Luna Park vid I am reminded of DC in GC impersonating me.

That's true. And, I've only ever seen fangurls psych out on each other.

Nice as pie to the singers face.. LOL!

So I saw! I squealed when I saw the kangaroo, and again when I saw Fred with the croc! I'm such a fangirl! Noice pic btw...

Same... I spent most of the concert taking pics, but have trouble remembering a lot... or maybe I'm just crap at remembering stuff!

I believe Toni Collette did the same thing, then apologised when she was told what was happening with phasing out mulesing..

I'm glad I could amuse you about my typo... it's so wrong that I automatically type Mike instead of Mika...

I'm happy... I'm hoping to get some kind of response to it... that would be nice... whether it's on Twitter or in a vlog or blog (vlog/blog is the best imo) but yeah... seems it was a bit rushed...

Is Paul a leftie??? Well now I love him even more!

There's 6 countries involved so yeah... though it seems like it's for Oz, and a few other countries tacked on the end

That would be thpethial... I wanna see him wear the hat!!!

It's all good Cazzie... thanks for doing it for us...

I doubt we'll get an acoustic one (but would be good if we did!), but we should get a proper concert... that's longer than an hour!

I tweeted him yesterday... gonna leave it for a few days just in case he doesn't get a chance to look at it till later...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I love you guys! *group hug*

Probably not... though he does know there's a DVD...

Good chance...

It's all good... he got it in the end and looked happy, so that's the main thing...

Awwwwwwwww.... that's okay, I had pretty high expectations too!

I love you Freddie! I saw you dancing like a maniac on stage! Love it!

And I saw the roo being thrown up in the air a few times!

You didn't argue, did you?

It went as well as can be expected, considering he was in a rush... if he wasn't so rushed he probably would've had a bit of a look... And I noticed that! I hope he likes it (who am I kidding, he'll love uncle norm and the girls in front of luna park!)

Hehe... did you leave the kanga on stage?

It's partly to do with how he feels, partly to do with the crowd... I found when he met us he was very relaxed, and chatted with us for a while, and was very happy... none of us were pushy, we just stood back and let people have their turn...

Anyway, the point is, I think Aussies in general as a little more calm and laid back, that's why it's easier to meet people... (except when you've got 14 year old fangirls there.. frigging idiots!)

Fangirling much???

And like you said, at least he got it...

I saw that too! I squealed!

Peek-a-boo back at you..

That's pretty much it... when they get fly blown they're pretty much eaten from the inside out... it's very painful...

It's the lesser of two evils really... and the sheep farmers are trying to come up with a way to treat fly strike without mulesing...

Alex :huglove:

teeheediddledeedumstickcicles.

:teehee:

Motherrrrrghhhh!!! :sneaky2::wub2:

*sniff sniff* they were such a needy greedy bully!! Don't want me to have any Mika!!! *sniff sniff* wants all for themselves!!! *sniff sniff* wahhhh!!!! I'm not allowed to nag him like they do!!! *sniff sniff* wahhh!!!!

They need to learn to share *hands milk and cookies* :wub2:

Hiyaaaaaaaa How are you ?

I'm all over in threads today , trying to post pic's and report from London Did you see the piccies ? :biggrin2:

Am ok thanks Caz :huglove: Not caught up with all the pics yet!!

teeheediddledeedumstickcicles.

Do you have a high temperature? :shocked:

:huglove:

Stalkeriffic!!! :roftl: Why, thank you!

Oh, let me get into something more comfortable!!! :blush-anim-cl:

*is gellus*

Enjoy your housework!! :naughty: Night teegs!! :huglove: Twas fun!

Well, you is! :das:

Yay. :mf_rosetinted: Haven't done anything yet...

Okay, that last post is just disturbing. :naughty:

Your face is disturbing :freak:

:teehee:

:lmfao:

I love the way you guys talk to each other!

2). LOL, there is no way Mika would ever bring the acoustic tour further than Sydney.

It's more like 2) There is no way Mika would ever bring his acosutic tour further than Europe/US...

You took a picture of him writing on your CD booklet, ding dong!

Dunno about you, but I was not looking at which hand he was signing with... :fisch:

Oooh, I had a Paul/Luke related dream last night...

Paul and Luke were having an exclusive gig in Big W (don't ask) and i was there early scoping out the place, then I left, and I came back when they were playing... I moved around the crowd cause I couldn't see anything, and managed to get a clear spot and could see Paul... and he smiled and winked at me!

Anyways, this guy I used to go to school with (and hardly talked to me before he found me on FB) came up, I hugged him, then we left and went walking... then I came back in time to see them finish up, and I got a photo with the two boys, and one with just Paul, but they didn't turn out so I did another one, and all of a sudden Luke wasn't there, it was Patience from the Grates :blink:... but the one of Paul and me looked very cosy :das:

Hahahaha, they were insane.

Oooh they were! If Mika comes back and does all ages gigs, I hope the younglings aren't like them... and I hope I don't get sunburnt again and have people poking my back and laughing :sneaky2:...

Yep. The real alternative to mulesing is breeding for less butt-wrinkles, but it correlates to good wool quality so it doesn't happen a lot. But welfare groups and idiots pushed and pushed against mulesing and now it has to be phased out by .. 2012 (i think?), but currently the only alternative available is mulesing clips. ALL research shows that mulesing clips are a billion times more painful and worse for the sheep's welfare than mulesing with a hot knive and anaesthetic. Same as lacky band tail docking, a hot knife is way more humane, but it doesn't look as aesthetic so the general public prefer lacky bands. Idiots.

That sounds about right... sor some reason I thought it was 2010, but that seems too soon...

And really, who looks at a sheep's behind that closely??? I know I don't...

No idea what you're talking about.

You know how we're supposed to get some special thing with the EP? Well it seems it's actually points... the more points you build up buy buying stuff and being active on the forum (I assume MS) the more points you get... and you can get prizes from a pen to a gig in your house... that's what Caz heard from Andy, so it's kinda third hand info... not sure if it's completely right...

WHY is Portugal in the petition? Argentina I have no problem with, but Portugal is in Europe and he was in Portugal last year.

:dunno:

Carlota signed ages ago, and the others signed cause I harassed them so we could get numbers up... and I signed theirs... I'm sure he's been there... maybe not last year, but surely in 2007...

Today I found a house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to two viewings actually, but the first one had no grass in the backyard. The second one is .. well, it's kind of old. Not the prettiest house, but it's close to uni, has a nice backyard, allows pets and is frucking cheap. We want it. We will probably hand in the application tomorrow. We saw 3 other competitors take applications :sneaky2:

http://www.homehound.com.au/5+ochiltree+way+kardinya+wa+6163/

This is it.

$380 a week is $95 per room (but that would be a little more for the master bedroom and a little less for the rest), or $126 for 3 people (which is what we have right now, but we have a bunch of 'maybe's.

Murdoch is FRUCKING expensive, $130-150 is what you are looking at for most single rooms. And then 90% don't allow pets. This house is unfurnished, but I have almost everything from my mum moving in with her boyfriend anyway, basically we just need beds and desks for my friends who are coming from furnished houses now.

Also, I went to play netball today and it was fun :biggrin2: But the team we were playing were like 15 and there are 3 people over 6 foot in my team :lmfao: The final score was 31 to 3 :teehee:

Shiny about the house...

Noice news about netball.. I wanna play netball, but it's too fricking cold here... might play indoor or action ball with my cousin...

I didn't think about portugal though.. Oh well. really doesn't matter I guess.

Not now anyways...

but I was going to mention that just today I was discussing with Petra WHY Hugh from the Kooks is rude to people and it's quite possible it's just because he is very shy and doesn't enjoy interactions with strangers, not that he just hates signing and fans in general :smth:

But didn't he come out after the Sydney concert?

Or am I imagining things again...

*has images of fangirls chasing after their van*

You sign up online and its filmed in elsternwick :wink2:

Elsternwick. What the crap kind of a name for a place is that? Sounds like it out of Lord of the Rings or something.

Oooh, I had a Paul/Luke related dream last night...

Paul and Luke were having an exclusive gig in Big W (don't ask) and i was there early scoping out the place, then I left, and I came back when they were playing... I moved around the crowd cause I couldn't see anything, and managed to get a clear spot and could see Paul... and he smiled and winked at me!

Anyways, this guy I used to go to school with (and hardly talked to me before he found me on FB) came up, I hugged him, then we left and went walking... then I came back in time to see them finish up, and I got a photo with the two boys, and one with just Paul, but they didn't turn out so I did another one, and all of a sudden Luke wasn't there, it was Patience from the Grates :blink:... but the one of Paul and me looked very cosy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That sounds about right... sor some reason I thought it was 2010, but that seems too soon...

Yeah I dunno, I thought "10 years", but that seems too far away, and then I thought 2010, which seemed too close, so I settled with 2012 :naughty:

You know how we're supposed to get some special thing with the EP? Well it seems it's actually points... the more points you build up buy buying stuff and being active on the forum (I assume MS) the more points you get... and you can get prizes from a pen to a gig in your house... that's what Caz heard from Andy, so it's kinda third hand info... not sure if it's completely right...

I think he would have been joking about the gig in your house because Mika would never ever do a gig in anyone's house, that would be ridiculous and it would end very very badly :naughty:

Carlota signed ages ago, and the others signed cause I harassed them so we could get numbers up... and I signed theirs... I'm sure he's been there... maybe not last year, but surely in 2007...

No, he was there last July, and was there once or twice in 2007 too. That one that looks like she's about 8 years old ... Neobi (I think?) met and got a photo with him even. But yeah, whatever.

Noice news about netball.. I wanna play netball, but it's too fricking cold here... might play indoor or action ball with my cousin...

Oh yeah, I played indoor netball! :biggrin2:

But didn't he come out after the Sydney concert?

Or am I imagining things again...

*has images of fangirls chasing after their van*

Yeah he did, but they all did and it was for like 20 seconds tops, and involved very very little actual interaction with fans :naughty: That was a very very bad venue design though, making everyone walk past what is CLEARLY the backstage exit on their way out. In Melbourne it was literally me and Tanya and two 15 year old girls waiting, but we got scared and left haha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah I dunno, I thought "10 years", but that seems too far away, and then I thought 2010, which seemed too close, so I settled with 2012 :naughty:

I think he would have been joking about the gig in your house because Mika would never ever do a gig in anyone's house, that would be ridiculous and it would end very very badly :naughty:

No, he was there last July, and was there once or twice in 2007 too. That one that looks like she's about 8 years old ... Neobi (I think?) met and got a photo with him even. But yeah, whatever.

Oh yeah, I played indoor netball! :biggrin2:

Yeah he did, but they all did and it was for like 20 seconds tops, and involved very very little actual interaction with fans :naughty: That was a very very bad venue design though, making everyone walk past what is CLEARLY the backstage exit on their way out. In Melbourne it was literally me and Tanya and two 15 year old girls waiting, but we got scared and left haha.

It was really odd...

Who knows when it's supposed to happen... probably in the next few years I would say...

Oooh, mum was saying that my grandfather doesn't do mulesing... he buys them pre mulesed... bit of a softy really...

Oooh... never noticed really...

tell me about it... I know with The Forum you don't walk past the stage exit when you leave..

Deconstruction, Kelzy and Soangel are all comfily settled in Melbourne. Lily tomorrow. :thumb_yello:

Oooh yeah... forgot about Lily...