The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Hello Down Under!! :biggrin2:

Just dropping by to say hello!! It has been ages since i've actually really spent time on here... hope you are all doing well.. and I really hope that Mika considers that petition seriously!! Maybe he can stop over Malaysia too while he's that way.. :naughty: After the gig on Monday I just feel like coming back on here all day.. but i just can't anymore these days.. too many commitments. Anyway, it's good to see that most of you that I know are still as active... I'll try to drop by again soon.. take care all :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deconstruction, Kelzy and Soangel are all comfily settled in Melbourne. Lily tomorrow. :thumb_yello :

WOOHOO !! *jellus* why aren't you there S&M ??? :blink:

Hello Down Under!! :biggrin2:

Just dropping by to say hello!! It has been ages since i've actually really spent time on here... hope you are all doing well.. and I really hope that Mika considers that petition seriously!! Maybe he can stop over Malaysia too while he's that way.. :naughty: After the gig on Monday I just feel like coming back on here all day.. but i just can't anymore these days.. too many commitments. Anyway, it's good to see that most of you that I know are still as active... I'll try to drop by again soon.. take care all :thumb_yello:

Hiya Nikjass !! :huglove: Long time, no see !! Great to hear from you !!

OKD: I used to live in the suburb next to Elsternwick ... :sneaky2::shun:

Just dropping by to say hello!! It has been ages since i've actually really spent time on here... hope you are all doing well.. and I really hope that Mika considers that petition seriously!! Maybe he can stop over Malaysia too while he's that way.. After the gig on Monday I just feel like coming back on here all day.. but i just can't anymore these days.. too many commitments. Anyway, it's good to see that most of you that I know are still as active... I'll try to drop by again soon.. take care all

Heyyyyy!! :biggrin2: Well, its a stop over on the flight over from Europe, he may as well make good use of his time between flights :das:

If he comes here in the first place, that is :sneaky2:

OKD: I used to live in the suburb next to Elsternwick ... :sneaky2::shun:

Well then! :shun:

I'm making rainbow cake and rainbow icecream cone cupcakes :thumb_yello:

Righto here is what you need to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PViWShCy1kQ

for the receipt of the petition:aah:

Waaaaaaaaaaah, I've never liked paparazzi before today :fangurl:

But there is exactly what we were talking about. He was already in a rush, but wanted to meet the fans anyway. But then he was pressured into feeling that he had to sign signatures and the second he started signing it turned from being there to meet fans to being there to scribble on as many things as he could :boxed:

Oh shaaaame for the "me too" girl. Oh my gosh, and it's on video too, the embarrassment lives forever.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT JUST GOT TO THE PETITION BOOK AND HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!1

That's awesome. Thank you Paparazzi. GOSH, it's SO much better than Rak/Caz's video! You can fully see he is happy and he says a bunch of things that I totally didn't notice in the other one "ooh, an exclusive dvd!" and "nice kangaroo!" :fan1: Thank you fred! Caz, jeez louise, he can't sign upside down! :rolls_eyes: :lmfao:

Thanks BS!

for the receipt of the petition:aah:

Ah, the quality is much better.

I like the subtle '...which must be watched'. Might as well have also added '*winkwinknudgenudge*...OR ELSE'. :naughty:

I'll also say... if I were Mika and watched that DVD I'd be concerned about the sanity of the Australian fans I attract. :fisch:

Edited by S&M

hello everyone..

popping by

if Anyone is interested...December will be a very exciting month in Australia and New Zealand

...back to your normal programming

***shout out to you Rosina! :aah:

Hello Down Under!!

Hey Nikjass! Long time no see!

Hopefully he will make a stopover...

I haz a headache ... taken aspirin ... prob. chat tomorrow guys ...

I know what headaches are like... had one at the same time last night, and I still have it...

for the receipt of the petition

:jawdrop:

OMG.... that looks frigging amazing!

*downloads video*

Ah, the quality is much better.

I like the subtle '...which must be watched'. Might as well have also added '*winkwinknudgenudge*...OR ELSE'. :naughty:

I'll also say... if I were Mika and watched that DVD I'd be concerned about the sanity of the Australian fans I attract. :fisch:

I liked that bit too...

If he wasn't concerned before, he certainly will be now! :naughty:

hello everyone..

popping by

if Anyone is interested...December will be a very exciting month in Australia and New Zealand

...back to your normal programming

***shout out to you Rosina! :aah:

What?

Edited by nico_collard

That video is awesome! *has a mild fangurl moment*

Has anybody seen/heard of the fairly recent BBC production of the Charles Dickens novel, 'Little Dorrit' (happikali, I'm looking in your direction!)? I downloaded it a little while ago and have been watching all fourteen episodes obsessively over the last two days. It's brilliant! I hadn't read the book but I may do so now. I highly recommend it if anybody comes across it.

And it has Matthew McFadyen. :wub2:

Deb tomorrow!

That video is awesome! *has a mild fangurl moment*

Has anybody seen/heard of the fairly recent BBC production of the Charles Dickens novel, 'Little Dorrit' (happikali, I'm looking in your direction!)? I downloaded it a little while ago and have been watching all fourteen episodes obsessively over the last two days. It's brilliant! I hadn't read the book but I may do so now. I highly recommend it if anybody comes across it.

And it has Matthew McFadyen. :wub2:

Deb tomorrow!

SD: No, I haven't heard of it ! But would LOVE to see it !! :thumb_yello:

SD: Ooooh !! Have a great time at your DEB !! :wub2:

SD: No, I haven't heard of it ! But would LOVE to see it !! :thumb_yello:

SD: Ooooh !! Have a great time at your DEB !! :wub2:

I felt really sad when it was over. I had to return to reality. :naughty: A very dramatic and intriguing story with just the right amount of happiness and sadness and a dash of mystery and romance. :thumb_yello:

Thankyou!

I felt really sad when it was over. I had to return to reality. :naughty: A very dramatic and intriguing story with just the right amount of happiness and sadness and a dash of mystery and romance. :thumb_yello:

Thankyou!

Oooh ... love them !! Was it on TV ?? Otherwise I'll need to google it ... I don't have pay TV ... :blink:

Oooh ... love them !! Was it on TV ?? Otherwise I'll need to google it ... I don't have pay TV ... :blink:

Umm, I don't think it's been on Australian TV yet, but it was only broadcast in Britain last year so there may still be a possibility of it being on here. I'll keep an eye out for you. I downloaded it..

Illegally.

Umm, I don't think it's been on Australian TV yet, but it was only broadcast in Britain last year so there may still be a possibility of it being on here. I'll keep an eye out for you. I downloaded it..

Illegally.

:naughty: ... might find it on DVD ... :wink2:

BTW ... when are you allowed to receive that Beatles CD from me ?? In the post ?? You know, the out takes one ?? :blink::wub2:

I can send it to a Post Box at a Post Office ... it's just awesome !! :thumb_yello:

hahahaha! It was great!! I'm glad I dosed up on nurofen and had a drink of {V} so that I could get through it. Damn flu etc.. I probably have swine flu now though..

Lily was flirting a bit in my general direction at the start.. There was Paparazzi in front of us so she was playing up to the camera there.. :wink2:

I smiled at her a few times during that, and it looked like she smiled back at me, but she was probably just smiling. :naughty:

Here's my pics

Did you enjoy your 2:30am phone call?? How was your Milo?? :das: