The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

hahahaha! It was great!! I'm glad I dosed up on nurofen and had a drink of {V} so that I could get through it. Damn flu etc.. I probably have swine flu now though..

Lily was flirting a bit in my general direction at the start.. There was Paparazzi in front of us so she was playing up to the camera there.. :wink2:

I smiled at her a few times during that, and it looked like she smiled back at me, but she was probably just smiling. :naughty:

Here's my pics

Did you enjoy your 2:30am phone call?? How was your Milo?? :das:

I DID ... I DID !! Such a surprise !! I was thinking ... 'who the frick is calling me at this hour ?? Must be an emergency ?? ' :shocked:

But then I was pleasantly surprised ... Milo is always yummy ... :wub2:

Aww ... I'm sure she was smiling at you ... :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It starts at 7pm. But I think I'm going to be preparing for it all day. My hair appointment is at 9am. :thumbdown:

Ewwwwwww... I hate early hair appointments, but if they want to curl my hair it needs to be in curlers all day...

TEEGS: Yeah ... headaches are just poo ... :sneaky2: ... I still have one too ... I think it must be to do with my neck ... :aah: ... which is a bugger, Osteos or Chiros next ... :sneaky2: ... bugger ...

I'm hating it right now... I still have the headache... was there all day today, and still not gone... wearing my glasses so maybe it'll go...

we just got back 2 hotel from lily. F-in amazn. May report/picspam on amf 2moro when i get home. Recommend ppl go next time she comes

Coolness...

You must see this

oooooh... Haven't watched it yet, but I like paint covered Mika...

Went to the recording of Lily Allen's performance on Rove, had to wait for ages ft. an annoying security guy who kept on shouting out "who needs the bathroom?", and a lady he became friendly with (:naughty:). Lily looked cute but, um, rather hungover. :teehee: She did 'Not Fair' (twice) and '22'. She's growing on me.

*sigh*

I miss MFC...:tears:

And MFC misses you...

Went to the recording of Lily Allen's performance on Rove, had to wait for ages ft. an annoying security guy who kept on shouting out "who needs the bathroom?", and a lady he became friendly with (:naughty:). Lily looked cute but, um, rather hungover. :teehee: She did 'Not Fair' (twice) and '22'. She's growing on me.

Hehe, glad you had fun...

hahahaha! It was great!! I'm glad I dosed up on nurofen and had a drink of {V} so that I could get through it. Damn flu etc.. I probably have swine flu now though..

Lily was flirting a bit in my general direction at the start.. There was Paparazzi in front of us so she was playing up to the camera there.. :wink2:

I smiled at her a few times during that, and it looked like she smiled back at me, but she was probably just smiling. :naughty:

Here's my pics

Did you enjoy your 2:30am phone call?? How was your Milo?? :das:

Hi Kelzy :huglove: - glad you enjoyed Lily. But hope you don't have swine flu - there have been a lot of cases in Australia, haven't there?

Especially in Victoria :fisch:

I watched Rove... and I have to say that Isabel Lucas was kinda boring... but I giggled a bit when Kevin Rudd PM was on and they had a shot of him sitting in front of a whole lot of kids...

Cause I'm pretty sure that's the catholic school in Walgett! :lmfao:

Hi Kelzy :huglove: - glad you enjoyed Lily. But hope you don't have swine flu - there have been a lot of cases in Australia, haven't there?

:huglove:

We've got the most cases in the world. :naughty:

It's because we're all sensible enough to get it while it's mild, and before it becomes a superflu mutation. :mf_rosetinted:

And I had a good time. I felt like hell about 2 hours after I got home though.

:huglove:

We've got the most cases in the world. :naughty:

It's because we're all sensible enough to get it while it's mild, and before it becomes a superflu mutation. :mf_rosetinted:

And I had a good time. I felt like hell about 2 hours after I got home though.

Most cases per capita *salutes* :naughty: I'm sure you could find more people in New York (or some place like that, I picked a random large place off the top of my head) etc who have it, but New York has way more people than we have

OH, I must've heard wrong then :teehee:

Alot of people are slack and leave off the per capita :naughty:.. but it still makes us the worse, since we're more likely to run into somoene who has it. New York I think only had a couple more hundred confirmed cases than us last week according to the papers I've looked at though, so maybe we did pass them in sheer numbers, and your right:dunno: (but there are alot of unconfirmed cases in both places, and their predictions for their unconfirmed are higher than ours)

Edited by soangel

Hello all!

Sorry I have been scarce lately. I was very busy over the weekend with preparations for the Deb. It was beautiful. I shall post a few photos when I find some spare time.

Today the CD for Sibelius 5 arrived and it doesn't work! :mad3: My Dad is going to call them tomorrow.

:blink: who sang that - the name has gone right out of my head

And, Bec, we're more likely to shrug and rub dirt on it, while the NYers probably sniff and feel sick all the time from the amount of pollution in the air so they feel no different. :teehee:

And, my free EP turned up today :pinkbow:

SDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWW! So gorgeous! I love your dress, you are so cute :fangurl:

I am totally meeting Victor Krum and Billy Black.

I hate you for actually getting a free EP Kelz.

The internet costs too much here, and MFC is full of too many pictures even with pictures turned off :sneaky2:

SDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWW! So gorgeous! I love your dress, you are so cute :fangurl:

I am totally meeting Victor Krum and Billy Black.

I hate you for actually getting a free EP Kelz.

The internet costs too much here, and MFC is full of too many pictures even with pictures turned off :sneaky2:

:lmfao: Well, I've heard that Sandbag want us to return them and reimburse us for postage - but I won't be.

If Mika wants it - he can come get it. :shun: