The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Hey, yes I am here, just catching up on news :shocked::naughty:

Just sent him a message on twitter, he is probably flying though??

How exciting- knew it was a good thing to leave this page open!! :das:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's not leaving until tomorrow - His tomorrow. Is that in the same category as "top of the week" or "in the summer"?? :naughty:

I figure we have about 36 hours before he could be getting here.

Hi, my husband doesn't know yet, but when he comes from work i'll make sure he knows. The problem is Mika has no idea abt our busy life and if he does a surprise show it'll be so stressful to organise the kids and all. If you know anything more than what he said on twitter please please let me know. Thanks

Hi guys

*rubs eyes*

Could it really be?

:woot_jump:

It's Mouselle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....Hi :aah:

In other news, I woke up this morning with a txt from Kelz saying Mika was coming. Naturally have been in a panic all day like the rest of yous, I presume. Who what when where why how, etc.

I just hope we know anything that we need to know.. well before the fact. :teehee:

*rubs eyes*

Could it really be?

It's Mouselle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news, I woke up this morning with a txt from Kelz saying Mika was coming. Naturally have been in a panic all day like the rest of yous, I presume. Who what when where why how, etc.

I just hope we know anything that we need to know.. well before the fact. :teehee:

It's DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayhap we mob of rabid sheep shall meet again! (Plus a few newbies would be great!)

Gahh! You were supposed to give us more notice next time, Mika, not less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So roughly how many are we MFCers in Australia and whereabouts? I'm in Sydney

If you believe the front page of this thread, there are 57 Mikamites, but not all are necessarily still avid/active, and then there's a group of avid but irregular returnees, like me, who might not hear in time (I love Chickadee!) and if you took a headcount of those of us who are able to attend a Mika event somewhere in Australia on 24 hours notice, you could hide us behind a ute, I think. (Breathe!)

Somewhere in Australia - ummm - :wink2: if you didn't know Australia, maybe you could pick Uluru as a nice central location... :roftl:

Chickadee and I are in Canberra...

It's packed!

Already? :lol3: I've been looking at the flights and he's either just departing now, or he'll depart in 24hours.. Either way, it's probably going to be in Sydney.

i'm happy that he is going to australia. he is probably doing what he did in other cities, which is presenting his music to the media, not necessarily doing a secret gig though. but we never know! :huglove:

breathe in.... breathe out... !! :naughty:

:shocked:WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT ????????!!!!!!! I know nothing of this !! What did he say WHERE ??????!!!! :shocked:

It's just a joke, HK! :roftl:

No it's for real, seriously! We don't know any additional info tho.. :shocked:

Edited by deconstruction

:shocked:WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT ????????!!!!!!! I know nothing of this !! What did he say WHERE ??????!!!! :shocked:

HAPPIKALI!!!!!!:woot_jump::snog::groupwave::clap::clap:

Where? It's a secret, and if he tells us he'll have to meet us....

:snog:

It's just a joke, HK! :roftl:

No it's for real, seriously! We don't know any additional info tho.. :shocked:

:sneaky2: So I just read in the twitter thread that he tweeted "I'm coming to Australia tomorrow, whoop,whoop " ... :aah::dunno:

And this is all we know here ??? :aah:

:sneaky2: So I just read in the twitter thread that he tweeted "I'm coming to Australia tomorrow, whoop,whoop " ... :aah::dunno:

And this is all we know here ??? :aah:

yes happi! your land will be graced by his presence! :groupwave:

we are just not sure why... could be for showcases like he's done in other cities around the world :dunno:

yes happi! your land will be graced by his presence! :groupwave:

we are just not sure why... could be for showcases like he's done in other cities around the world :dunno:

It's great news !!! I think I'm in shock tho' !! Do we drop everything & drive 8.5 hrs. south or6.5 hrs. north ??? Have we got enough money ? Will the car handle the journey ?? :aah:

It's great news !!! I think I'm in shock tho' !! Do we drop everything & drive 8.5 hrs. south or6.5 hrs. north ??? Have we got enough money ? Will the car handle the journey ?? :aah:

i think you should wait and see! otherwise, you may be driving 8.5 hours in the wrong direction! :naughty: