The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Zoe's just tweeted to Mika. She wrote:

I want to thank you so much for sending your love to my sister, Tegan. When I told her, her whole face lit up with delight! It's wonderful to see someone who cares so much for their fans, especially devoted ones like Tegan. You completely brightened what has been a very dark couple of days for Tegan and I appreciate it a lot!

:wub2:

Mission Accomplished!!!

:tears::crybaby:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:tears:I have just finished reading through the pages from last night, and Zoe's message took me completely by surprise :tears:

I have been thinking about Teegs and her absence from here over the weekend, and was wondering whether it was to do with her headaches.

Zoe, please keep us updated, am happy to be involved in anything you guys decide to do, and think it is beautiful that Mika sent her a message.

Mphf mmfp mooph muk (Was the gag really necssary?)

Not to mention the random straitjacket... I mean seriously, how the hell did you get your hands on one of them?

Silliness aside. *huggles*

Jolene :huglove:

Ju-Ju :huglove:

:biggrin2:

*sniff* It's like old times :tears:

Would be cool!

I want to thank you so much for sending your love to my sister, Tegan. When I told her, her whole face lit up with delight! It's wonderful to see someone who cares so much for their fans, especially devoted ones like Tegan. You completely brightened what has been a very dark couple of days for Tegan and I appreciate it a lot!

Mission Accomplished!!!

I just read that in the mod thread ... :tears::cheerful_h4h:

I'm SO grateful that Mika gave this to Teegs ... so, so grateful .... :original:

:bye:

Mission Accomplished!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWW! :fangurl::wub2::biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Not to mention the random straitjacket... I mean seriously, how the hell did you get your hands on one of them?

Yes. I have my sources :das: :das:

I see yoooouuu haven't matured much. :naughty:

And g'day Kelzykins too :huglove:

Hey-ho Silverado! :huglove:

I just read that in the mod thread ... :tears::cheerful_h4h:

I'm SO grateful that Mika gave this to Teegs ... so, so grateful .... :original:

:bye:

Yeah, she'd probably thought/said "Shiny" :biggrin2:

I was so incredibly happy to read Mika's shout out to Tegan. It was such a kind thing to do, and I hope it helps her to get through this tough time with a smile on her face. She deserves to be happy. :wub2:

Thanks Mika, and get well soon Tegan!

Why, oh why, did I leave this religion speech until the night before?? :doh:

I was so incredibly happy to read Mika's shout out to Tegan. It was such a kind thing to do, and I hope it helps her to get through this tough time with a smile on her face. She deserves to be happy. :wub2:

Thanks Mika, and get well soon Tegan!

Why, oh why, did I leave this religion speech until the night before?? :doh:

Religion speech?

Religion speech?

Firstly..

:groovy:HELLO JU-JU LEA!!!:groovy:

I have to give a 5-minute presentation in my Studies of Religion II (I go to a Catholic school) class tomorrow. It's about the commandments and beatitudes of Christianity and I will be speaking about John Lennon, as an example. :wub2:

Mission Accomplished!!!

I just want to say that I thought it was nice that Mika twitted Tegan, and what really made me happy was what her sister wrote about it!:wub2:

Get well soon Tegan, I miss you!

Firstly..

:groovy:HELLO JU-JU LEA!!!:groovy:

I have to give a 5-minute presentation in my Studies of Religion II (I go to a Catholic school) class tomorrow. It's about the commandments and beatitudes of Christianity and I will be speaking about John Lennon, as an example. :wub2:

Heya! *huggles*

That sounds way better then the one I had to do this term. We had to do it on prophets from the Old Testment.. In groups of three. (I was with the guys I liked, the guy that liked me and they were mates. So that was fun!)

But anyway, if worst comes to worst at least you can drabble on a bit... Right?

I got a phone call from Zoe today, and she says she will update when she gets a chance. She's exhausted herself at the moment. So this is a quick update until she is able to get on herself

But I'd thought I might share that Tegan has been/is being moved to a normal ward, and that she is doing better than to be expected for the situation, but that essentially she will be in there for a while, and that it's going to be a long recovery process.

She's able to speak, though its slurred because of the drugs, and she is able to swallow, so won't need to have a tube to her stomach to feed her, and there are still tests they need to run, such as for her vision, and a risk of more strokes. As mentioned her right side is paralysed, and her left side was also affected, although she is able to use it. This is because she had strokes, not just one stroke, with the first occuring a few weeks ago with the start of the headaches

She told me about telling Teegs about mika's tweet, and how it brightened her day.

Basically, there is bad news but there is also good news. This will not be an easy thing for Teegs, so sending our love in whatever form we can will be a big help.

I got a phone call from Zoe today, and she says she will update when she gets a chance. She's exhausted herself at the moment. So this is a quick update until she is able to get on herself

But I'd thought I might share that Tegan has been/is being moved to a normal ward, and that she is doing better than to be expected for the situation, but that essentially she will be in there for a while, and that it's going to be a long recovery process.

She's able to speak, though its slurred because of the drugs, and she is able to swallow, so won't need to have a tube to her stomach to feed her, and there are still tests they need to run, such as for her vision, and a risk of more strokes. As mentioned her right side is paralysed, and her left side was also affected, although she is able to use it. This is because she had strokes, not just one stroke, with the first occuring a few weeks ago with the start of the headaches

She told me about telling Teegs about mika's tweet, and how it brightened her day.

Basically, there is bad news but there is also good news. This will not be an easy thing for Teegs, so sending our love in whatever form we can will be a big help.

:tears: It's so sad. :sad:

Wow- thanks for the update, Bec. I still can't believe this has happened. Can you or someone pm me her address so I can send something to her.

Have just finished reading Twilight- resisted for so long and have finally succumbed- and am addicted :teehee: Am about to head to bed to start reading New Moon

NO ONE MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT TWILIGHT ON THIS THREAD, OKAY!! :naughty:

Oh dear. Me thinks this could possibly spell disaster...

However, that pizza looks /really/ nice!

If I burn the place down it'll make for good blogging material! :biggrin2:

Of course she is, really good of her to ring you with the update though. :wub2: Gosh, multiple strokes! She had a stroke and went to the doctor and they didn't even notice, ****! :mad3:

Does anyone know what a "while" means - days/weeks/months? :tears:

Have just finished reading Twilight- resisted for so long and have finally succumbed- and am addicted :teehee: Am about to head to bed to start reading New Moon

NO ONE MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT TWILIGHT ON THIS THREAD, OKAY!! :naughty:

Oh no. That series is far too addictive for it's own good. Sorry.

Thank you for the update!:wub2:

It’s so hard to understand how such a young person can get a stroke…yes I have heard about it before, but still!

Thank you for the update, it is encouraging indeed to hear that Tegan is on a normal ward.:thumb_yello:

I have just dropped in to pass on Wendi's best wishes. She is on holiday but asked me to post to say that she is thinking of Tegan.:wub2:

Been thinking about Tegan all day - this is encouraging news, but if only they had done scans earlier - they might have prevented the major stroke. But on the positive side, my grandmother had a stroke when she was quite old and made almost a complete recovery from it. Youth is on Teegs' side.