The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Let's just hope the whole song is much better than the snippet. When we saw the choir in the vlog, I thought this song was going to be great. Whereas, if he'd played this extract, I wouldn't have thought much of it at all :dunno:

I absolutely didnt like the beginning because he pronounces the words so strangely. But we'll see I guess :dunno:.

Maybe it's going to be A M A Z I N G.

Or maybe not :dunno:.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely didnt like the beginning because he pronounces the words so strangely. But we'll see I guess :dunno:.

Maybe it's going to be A M A Z I N G.

Or maybe not :dunno:.

All the music industry people who have heard the whole song seem to think it is great!

:mf_rosetinted: On the other hand, somebody in the music industry must have liked The Crazy Frog.

I clearly need to get around to listening to this song, I keep meaning to but keep forgetting.

Been having super early nights the last few nights, asleep by 10 on friday and by 930 last night, due to early work shifts. Looking forward to tuesday when I an sleep in (tomorrows uni starting back so I need to clean my room today, what fun, and sort out crap for that)

Anyways how is everyone?

Hi all, I'm currently up to the usual- procrastinating. Found out yesterday that the second part of my Biology EEI is not due in week three, but Monday week 2. I.e- in two days. Being the sort of person I am, I haven't started it, and have dedicated my day tomorrow to a gymkhana with Bonza. To my credit, I did just do some research, but am currently counteracting that good behaviour by allowing my concentration to lapse and post here. :naughty:

No-one seems to be in here tonight...

:roftl: You really fit in well here. Good luck getting it done/finding a good excuse.

I don't like what I hear to be completely honest but I didnt like "The only lonely one" first as well because it sounded strange . BUT.. it DOES remind me of another song (it actually sounds veryveryveryVERY much like this other song). I just ABSOLUTELY can't come up which other song it was :think1:

I think it sounds like MCR meets The Wiggles. :naughty:

: jawdrop: A tweet from Fanny after meeting Mika at Latitude Fest. ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fannyfamily: mika will play on sidney..dont ask me when ;)

: woot_jump: THANKS FANNY !!! :huglovefangurl:

Now this is pretty noice news, eh ?? : cheerful_h4h:

EDIT: That was about an hour ago ... : pinkbow:

Awwww! That's really cool. Hopefully he has us on the priority list this time. :fangurl:

The general consensus is Belinda Carlisle "Heaven is a place on Earth"

Oh, yeah. That's the one..

All the music industry people who have heard the whole song seem to think it is great!

:mf_rosetinted: On the other hand, somebody in the music industry must have liked The Crazy Frog.

True.. and lol!:naughty:

I clearly need to get around to listening to this song, I keep meaning to but keep forgetting.

Been having super early nights the last few nights, asleep by 10 on friday and by 930 last night, due to early work shifts. Looking forward to tuesday when I an sleep in (tomorrows uni starting back so I need to clean my room today, what fun, and sort out crap for that)

Anyways how is everyone?

Heya Becster. Good. How was HP??

Just lurking around in here... thought.. i should stop by and say hi..... it's been so long since i interacted with any of you... hope all is well down under :wink2:

Yes. It's been ages. :sneaky2::naughty: How you been?

HP... ah HP

Compared to other movies it was good, and if I hadn't have read the books I would have loved it. But.. because I read the books I know the stuff they left out that they shouldn't have, and the stuff they put in instead that they shouldn't have, and so was slightly disappointed

Thats how HP was

HP... ah HP

Compared to other movies it was good, and if I hadn't have read the books I would have loved it. But.. because I read the books I know the stuff they left out that they shouldn't have, and the stuff they put in instead that they shouldn't have, and so was slightly disappointed

Thats how HP was

Lol! OK. So I'll probably like it since I know nothing about any of it :teehee:

When are we all free for another movie day? We'll have to organise something soon.

hello neighbours!! :bye:

today there was 99c per hour calling to australia.. :dance_man:so i've spend the whole day calling all my friends in cairns :teehee:

thats my australia related news for the day :lol3::thumb_yello:

oh yeah.. that and i have a major crush on a aussie guy at my school :biggrin2:

Lol! OK. So I'll probably like it since I know nothing about any of it :teehee:

When are we all free for another movie day? We'll have to organise something soon.

Yeah you'll like it, especially if you get me to avoid whispering whats missing the whole way through (as I have a habit of doing *zhhz*)

HP... ah HP

Thats how HP was

I know what you mean.. I would have preferred it if they had left out the Burrow scene and put in one or two more memories. I really don't think they gave enough information about what Harry actually has to do in the next ones, like Dumbledore's suspicions about what the remaining Horcruxes actually are, etc.

But I always try to see the books and the films as separate entities, which is probably why I liked it so much. But the book was SO much better than the movie (but that is always the case with me).

I know what you mean.. I would have preferred it if they had left out the Burrow scene and put in one or two more memories. I really don't think they gave enough information about what Harry actually has to do in the next ones, like Dumbledore's suspicions about what the remaining Horcruxes actually are, etc.

But I always try to see the books and the films as separate entities, which is probably why I liked it so much. But the book was SO much better than the movie (but that is always the case with me).

Yeah more memories scenes would have been good... or a fight scene. Why add the burrow burning and cut the fight scene? It makes no sense to me at all

I think I like it, but I'll always be slightly disappointed in it.

Yeah more memories scenes would have been good... or a fight scene. Why add the burrow burning and cut the fight scene? It makes no sense to me at all

I think I like it, but I'll always be slightly disappointed in it.

Oh yes! The fight scene at the end should have been there. Or at least snippets of it. And *spoilers* Dumbledore's funeral, *end spoilers* although I can sort of understand why that was cut. But it is kind of stupid. What was the point of getting all of the Death Eaters into Hogwarts if they didn't even have a fight scene?

But I thought that what they did keep was brilliantly done. :thumb_yello:

I'm hoping that the two part Deathly Hallows will be completely awesome. They definitely have enough time to fit everything in.

Oh yes! The fight scene at the end should have been there. Or at least snippets of it. And *spoilers* Dumbledore's funeral, *end spoilers* although I can sort of understand why that was cut. But it is kind of stupid. What was the point of getting all of the Death Eaters into Hogwarts if they didn't even have a fight scene?

But I thought that what they did keep was brilliantly done. :thumb_yello:

I'm hoping that the two part Deathly Hallows will be completely awesome. They definitely have enough time to fit everything in.

The fight scene should have.... it would have made me love the film, and made it better overall.

I've got my fingers crossed for the Deathly Hallows movies, I'm hoping they become as good as they should be

:jawdrop: A tweet from Fanny after meeting Mika at Latitude Fest. ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fannyfamily: mika will play on sidney..dont ask me when ;)

:woot_jump: THANKS FANNY !!! :huglove::fangurl:

Now this is pretty noice news, eh ?? :cheerful_h4h:

EDIT: That was about an hour ago ... :pinkbow:

That's fantastic!! Just hope he gives us plenty of notice (and then doesn't cancel :naughty:)

Let's just hope the whole song is much better than the snippet. When we saw the choir in the vlog, I thought this song was going to be great. Whereas, if he'd played this extract, I wouldn't have thought much of it at all :dunno:

Yeah, def not a fan of the first part, but the rest sounds great!

Ausgeflipped…wonder what that means?!:roftl:

OK.. I have to say this, since I am Mrs Bon Jovi :das: .. but WAG sounds nothing like Bon Jovi!!! :roftl:

*goes to listen to Bon Jovi*

I'm just kidding!:biggrin2:

:roftl: You really fit in well here. Good luck getting it done/finding a good excuse.

Yeah, I still haven't decided whether I need an excuse... depends how much I can get done in the next few hours. lol

Still, got any ideas for me? :naughty:

775 words, and I've finished the introduction... I suppose that's a start!

(I'm not the only one, though... virtually the entire class is complaining about it on facebook...lol)

:lmfao: Nice!

HP... ah HP

Thats how HP was

That's how I felt about Lord Of The Rings :sad:

today there was 99c per hour calling to australia.. :dance_man:so i've spend the whole day calling all my friends in cairns :teehee:

I keep meaning to ask - how was the earthquake?

I learnt that if we don't like it, we just "don't understand it". I dont like 'Cannibal Corpse'. But of course just because I dont understand that kind of music :naughty:.

Ausgeflipped…wonder what that means?!:roftl:

Freaked out :naughty:

Ah, she is talking rubbish :roftl:.

First she says that she is always broke because she needs so much money & then says that you donrt need money to live like her. :blink: But the interviewer seemed quite sceptical, too :naughty:

That's how I felt about Lord Of The Rings :sad:

I could never bring myself to read more than the first book in the lord of the rings trilogy, so the movies are great to me :naughty:

Yeah, I know his a great writer and all that, but its so dry, and the start of each book just takes awhile to get into. I managed to read the first book after multiple tries, and even enjoyed it when I got into it, only to have the same problem with the second book, so I merely gave up then :naughty:

And I am feeling slightly cold/fluey. Its kinda funny, cos I haven't been really sick for a while thanks to multivitamins but when I stop taking them for a few days cos of the teeth not helping with eating breakfast I get sick (and it falls on the first week back, for traditions sake)

Might still make it to uni today, but probably not

I'm in Cairns hehehe :naughty:

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was busy busy busy but glad to be home

I'm in Cairns hehehe :naughty:

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was busy busy busy but glad to be home

Not too bad, I went to a gymkhana with Bonza (my horse), and we did okay. He jumped a nice big jump course for me. =]

We came third overall out of three... Bonza's not really a sport pony...lol :naughty:

And then after that, I came home and wrote my Biology assignment! (which, for the record, is still not finished... I have until tomorrow morning. I played the OCD card, and told him that I couldn't stand the way Ubuntu (our school operating system) prints. It makes the font huge and messes up margins, graphs, tables, etc. He was like, whatever...:roll_eyes: )