Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi girls, how's life? I came here for some distraction, cause I've got a new pneumonia and am in hospital AGAIN. Have been at home for only 10 days. I am so fed up with this sh*t. It only seems to get worse instead of better with time and it scares me a bit. I just want to be at home for more than 3 months, if that's possible I would be very happy:thumb_yello:

Of course I use this thread to cheer me up, it works always and fantastic:naughty: What a lovely, beatiful picture is this:wub2:

25znmh4.jpg

thanks again, Jack Violet!

Hi girls, how's life? I came here for some distraction, cause I've got a new pneumonia and am in hospital AGAIN. Have been at home for only 10 days. I am so fed up with this sh*t. It only seems to get worse instead of better with time and it scares me a bit. I just want to be at home for more than 3 months, if that's possible I would be very happy:thumb_yello:

Of course I use this thread to cheer me up, it works always and fantastic:naughty: What a lovely, beatiful picture is this:wub2:

That is really sad to hear you are sick. :( I wish you get better, soon as possible. :huglove:

"Sail" through Mikagasmics to cheer you.

I've to go now.:bye: and :huglove:

That sounds horrible, hope it clears up.:thumb_yello:

That is really sad to hear you are sick. :( I wish you get better' date=' soon as possible. :huglove:

"Sail" through Mikagasmics to cheer you.

I've to go now.:bye: and :huglove:[/quote']

Hi Anouk, I'm sorry about the hospital :huglove:

That sounds horrible, hope it clears up.:thumb_yello:

Aww thanks. I've got tickets for Rock Werchter and no way I'm going to miss that. In worst scenario I'll go to the hospital again for another iv antibiotic (I have to be okay on 20 and 21 of July too cause it's U2 in Amsterdam:biggrin2:) but I am out of this building on Wednesday or sooner. No one can stop me.:naughty: