Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

I love it that he tells us what he's up to! :wub2::tears:

You know what? It reminds me, ages ago, when we were waiting for Mika to have his blog. Mfcers wanted him to blog about every little things in his life, like what he eats for breakfast, what he likes, etc. And now we know all these details from Twitter...:roftl:

It makes me believe that Someone reads this forum more than we think :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i prefer toy boy too:thumb_yello: but as a summer song "blame it on the girls would be purrrfect:D

I totally agree with that! :thumb_yello:

btw, by "goodnight LA" does he means he's off to bed or he's taking off to London:blink:

Both I think. He's said that he was going back to London soon, and as someone

else pointed out, Greg Wells did tweet a while ago that he was booked on

this project until April 17. I think the next time we hear from he'll either

be on his way back, or actually back, home.

You know what? It reminds me, ages ago, when we were waiting for Mika to have his blog. Mfcers wanted him to blog about every little things in his life, like what he eats for breakfast, what he likes, etc. And now we know all these details from Twitter...:roftl:

It makes me believe that Someone reads this forum more than we think :naughty:

Yep :wink2:

and I'm so happy to know that he's got mozzarella cheese in his stomach!!! :wub2::wub2:

I feel a little bit closer to him. :blush-anim-cl:

:Update:

"Pakka pakka! Packing myself into oblivion. Who woulda thought moving 6 months of rubbish would be so epic. Movin outa my apt tonight"

"I got 2 helpers! I'm a lazy sod"

"I lie again. I'm just getting home from lunch! I got sunburned again today and I hear packing is going great"

"Pakka pakka! Packing myself into oblivion. Who woulda thought moving 6 months of rubbish would be so epic. Movin outa my apt tonight"

"I lie again. I'm just getting home from lunch! I got sunburned again today and I hear packing is going great"

:roftl: made me laugh, good to know he's not working too hard with his packing.

but what did he have for lunch? :blink::roftl:

:roftl: made me laugh, good to know he's not working too hard with his packing.

but what did he have for lunch? :blink::roftl:

Well I think he had to eat out coz his Mum was too busy with the packing :naughty:

Cheese??? :roftl:

Edited by Axie Dentelle

Mika did say that there'd be artwork (book?) and accoustic tour before the album came out.

And almost everyone puts the first single out before the album is released- I think it's jsut an assumption.

Also he is working on something with Amelia Gregory as he had asked her if they could colaborate.

That would be nteresting, I'd love to see what they'd do! :punk:

What do we think the art will be like?

Suddenly purchase rates of Mozarella cheese sky rocket...

:lmfao:

Well I think he had to eat out coz his Mum was too busy with the packing :naughty:

And Paloma.

*imagines the "two helpers" packing and laughing about how he looks like the inside of a red guava :roftl:

I can't believe how cheeky he is, having 2 helpers.

Does he not get the concept 'helper' though? For someone to help, oyou need to also be doing something, which he clearly isn't :roftl::roftl:. So funny. Gotta love him though, he's too adorable.

I am ROTFL. I had not listened to a clear version of Good Gone Girl. I was listening it earlier and I was like did he just say April?

"Her name was April, and she was hateful"

hahahahha my best friend is named April and she loves Mika too. I cannot wait to sing her this line.

Thanks Mika, so fun! :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

LOL

You know how they say "He thinks the sun shines out of his butt?" Yeah, we.ll IT DOES!

And he leaves a trail of sunburnt people in economical downfall because they all use their money on futile sunscrean and that damned alo vera! :roftl:

I'm having fun, can you tell? :arf2:

You know how they say "He thinks the sun shines out of his butt?" Yeah, we.ll IT DOES!

And he leaves a trail of sunburnt people in economical downfall because they all use their money on futile sunscrean and that damned alo vera! :roftl:

I'm having fun, can you tell? :arf2:

LOL omg you're Killing me!!! :roftl: :roftl:

I got burnt the other day. Was Mika around and I didn't know it? :mf_rosetinted:

I can't believe how cheeky he is, having 2 helpers.

Does he not get the concept 'helper' though? For someone to help, oyou need to also be doing something, which he clearly isn't :roftl::roftl:. So funny. Gotta love him though, he's too adorable.

I'm thinking sister and mummy are helping...

No, but if I do, we will know who is the culprit. :naughty:

Exactly!

It's a seagul!

No, it's a chicken!

NO! It's... Oh yeah, it is a seagul... Oh look over that way, there's watermelon face *everybody turns and stares into blinding fury of the brightest crack man and melon kind has ever whitnessed.

People scream, run and hold their noses for dear life/sight/sanity...