although i like Valerio's version, too, i can't help but quote yr post :wub2:

Thanks Marina!:thumb_yello:

I wrote French lyrics to "Erase" music that will be in MFC yearbook this year!:)

It's not a translation but I was very much inspired by the original lyrics but the story and the words are mine!:teehee:

Take care Marina!:wink2:

• 5 years later...

I'm sneaking in here because this song, not being one of his more popular or performed, sneaks up on me sometimes when I listen to Mika on Spotify. It has grown on me so so much and I love it because it is just absolutely gorgeous. It's heartbreaking in the best way. I can see why he would hate to have to perform it live.

• Like 1

I'm sneaking in here because this song, not being one of his more popular or performed, sneaks up on me sometimes when I listen to Mika on Spotify. It has grown on me so so much and I love it because it is just absolutely gorgeous. It's heartbreaking in the best way. I can see why he would hate to have to perform it live.

:yeah:  :thumb_yello:   I'm very happy to hear how you feel about this song Carolina!  :) "Erase" has been one of MIKAs biggest masterpiece for me, in fact all the way, since the first time I heard it! :wub:  The song was not on the European version of LICM, but I ordered the US version of the alb. just because of this song, and I can't count all the times I've listened to it!  :fisch: I think it's a pity that this song is never used in any way, because it's abs. fantastic, imo. :yes:   I totally agree that "it's heartbreaking in the best way"  - comments on youtube show that we're not alone about that opinion... :wink2:  

Love,love

me 

I love it, too!!! :wub2: It's one of my favourite songs! I found it once when I did some research on youtube and immediately fell in love with this song! There's so much emotion in it and the way he sings is just amazing. I'd really like to hear a live version...