it is also on our version (probably same as US version) and i do just like you deb :thumb_yello: skip skip skip!

last time i said that, this :giljotiini: almost happened to me :naughty:

Yep the Canadian version is the same as the US version (I got both), except the CD itself doesn't look the same... it's like "non-colored" (u know like just the shine of the CD) where it's white on the Canadian version... don't know if I make sense lol...

But yeah Erase is a regular track on it and I'm with Guylaine and Debs, don't care much for it. I just don't think it fits in with the rest of the album and it just doesn't seem like it's "him" to me...

Now please don't kill me

Yep the Canadian version is the same as the US version (I got both), except the CD itself doesn't look the same... it's like "non-colored" (u know like just the shine of the CD) where it's white on the Canadian version... don't know if I make sense lol...

But yeah Erase is a regular track on it and I'm with Guylaine and Debs, don't care much for it. I just don't think it fits in with the rest of the album and it just doesn't seem like it's "him" to me...

Now please don't kill me

yup it's white! :naughty:

i won't hurt you :no:

Now please don't kill me

I don't really get what you mean. Pic anyone?

I love Erase, it's not one of my favorites but I think it's a great song. The first time I heard it I didn't think much of it but then I loved it. :wub2:

I'm sure it's still a "bonus track" because it's not on all editions of the album. Like Ring Ring is a bonus track, because it's not on the continental europe edition. What does it say on the back of your cd? Is Ring Ring a bonus track, at least?

erase makes me sad :tears: but its a good song.

i like over my shoulder :fisch:, but i don't know what song is my favourite......

I LOVE ALL MIKA SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

:naughty: sorry, i'll try and calm down:naughty:

hey cheers for some fab answers...

it seems apart from an illegal download the only way i could get it ehre in aus is to get it online...

anyhoo, i think it is a great song, yes it's (very) different to a lot of the funtabulous pop but the words are incredibly spine-tingly powerful...

I'm sure it's still a "bonus track" because it's not on all editions of the album. Like Ring Ring is a bonus track, because it's not on the continental europe edition. What does it say on the back of your cd? Is Ring Ring a bonus track, at least?

Erase is not a bonus track, because it is a regular track on the US

version of the album, as is Ring Ring. The US version has 12 tracks.

The UK version of the album only has 10 regular tracks. (WHY do I

own so many versions of the same album? I have never done that

before in my life! :blink: I must be :insane: )

On the various US versions of LiCM motion, I have extra tracks

that ARE actually called bonus tracks.

For example, on one version, I have an acoustic

Love Today and Satellite. On another, I have an acoustic version of

Billy Brown and My Interpretation. Those tracks are *in addition to* all the

other regular tracks listed, so they are truly "bonus." Over My Shoulder is

called a "hidden" track because it's not listed on the CD cover at all.

As FD pointed out elsewhere in the thread, there's a whole discography

thread that details all the different version of the album, as well as all

the singles. :thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6396&highlight=discography

Erase was a bonus track on the US and Japanese LiCM :thumb_yello:

Yes, that´s why I ordered the US version of the album:)

I totally love ´Erase´. He really should perform it live some time - I can still see myself singing along to it loudly everyday some time ago. It´s a very powerful song, with amazing vocals and recognizable lyrics. You should really try and get the song!

i don't think it's a cover...... it's ( apparently) on the japanese cd of LICM, but my mum read somewhere that he doesn't like to sing it because it upsets him.

It is on the Japanese version of LICM... I don't think they got Over My Shoulder (lucky them)...

I've never heard that said about Erase.. then again, I don't really like the song...

HK: Yes, that makes you a horrible fan :naughty:.. just like one of the Aussies isn't a good fan cause she occasionally makes fun of Mika :naughty:

Sorry Rose, I'm with Deb. I'm rather glad it's not on the Australian CD.

same here...

:naughty: i don't remember exactly what happened... but i could hear people screaming "leave mika alone!!!!" a la britney spears

just cus i didn't like erase... oh and feet :lmao:

*gigglesnort*

*is reminded of the "Leave Mika Alone vid"*

It is on the Japanese version of LICM... I don't think they got Over My Shoulder (lucky them)...

I've never heard that said about Erase.. then again, I don't really like the song...

HK: Yes, that makes you a horrible fan :naughty:.. just like one of the Aussies isn't a good fan cause she occasionally makes fun of Mika :naughty:

lucky them? i love over my shoulder :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

yeah, apparently it's about a sad break- up. so he doesn't like singing it. i'm not sure if it's true, but the words also hint that it was a break-up.........

lucky them? i love over my shoulder :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

yeah, apparently it's about a sad break- up. so he doesn't like singing it. i'm not sure if it's true, but the words also hint that it was a break-up.........

I hate Over My Shoulder... apparently I'm the only Mika fan in existence that hates it...

i don't think it's a cover...... it's ( apparently) on the japanese cd of LICM, but my mum read somewhere that he doesn't like to sing it because it upsets him.

I always thought it was Mika's song, not a cover. It's a beautiful song, but if it upsets him to sing it, that's very sad. Maybe it reminds him of a failed love affair. Maybe someone dumped him.

Whoever it was, they must have been completely nuts! And I bet the're sorry now!!!!

For the record, I like it, but thought it was something like a demo (i.e. Not to be discussed, shared, etc.) when I realized it wasn't on the album (UK) and took it off my computer.

If it brings back bad feelings, then I won't download it again.

That's probably an example of how songwriting and/or singing a song can backfire. Normally it's done to heal a wound, but in this case it probably opened it again.