Searching For My Name

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, that was the last name I was expecting, but I should have guessed that some smart alec was going to whip it out :wink2:

My distaste for that whole franchise just made me twitch, but as long as nobody else mentions it, I won't die of an embolism :naughty:

If you people kill me, I will haunt this board :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I really do love that name though....Edward Cullen. It just rolls off the tongue :das:

Actually when I was about 12 I wanted to be Eve West, I have no idea why, there's nothing wrong with my own name is there? bab spanky? Sigh, the trials of youth.

Eve is a nice name. I don't know, I have more ideas for the male names than for the female ones.

For example, I loooove the name Felix. I think it's the most beautiful name on whole wide world :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Eve is a nice name. I don't know, I have more ideas for the male names than for the female ones.

For example, I loooove the name Felix. I think it's the most beautiful name on whole wide world :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Yes that's your husband, Felix Kalighari.

I like name Dominique a lot. Both female and male. I think I'll call my son Dominique. :blink:

Even though all of my friends say it's totally gay .

There was a Dominique who went to Kindergarten with me.

He was a total jerk, I was crawling on the floor, and he jumped on my fingers.

I can't use my hands the same way I used to do ever again.

Just kidding! He did jump on my fingers though. But I do like the name Dominique.

What's your favorite surname (last name)?

The long and short of it is that my name has never fit me. I hate it. My friends won't use it. It's a fine name on it's own, but it doesn't fit ME. And I'm really tired of hoping that I will get married someday JUST so I can be rid of my name.

Right now, my favorite candidate is Banana. If I cannot find a good name, I am going to end up Miss Banana.

(I am totally serious about that.)

The first name I'm going to be using is a two syllable name ending in A.

Which surnames do you like? :punk:

I know what you mean,I hate my laste name.

I always find it a plus when a guy I date has a good lastname that fits my firstname. I know,it's stupid but somehow important for me because I hate my own one.

I can't tell you my favorite first and middle name combinations because people have a tendency to steal them and give them to pets. :shocked: So now they have to be kept secret.

I really like my surname; it's really long and lots of fun for people to try and pronounce. I get a lot of people calling for "Anna Meh-uh...er, Anna?" I also get lots of hilariously misspelled mail addressed to various butchered surnames.