True Blood thread

Emily B

I got a new fave TV series. Thought I might start a thread where us Vamp fans can chat bout a new Vampire story with a bit more of a twist.

I would post a pic but i'm on not only dial up but SLOOOW dial up :thumbdown:

So it would be good if someone else could post one:thumb_yello:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I looooooooooove True blood!!! Im waiting till season 2 cames in. So, till that happens, Im reading the books (just finished first one yesterday). I was gonna start a thread, but I was affraid nobody will like the show. With all the vamp fever, it will have tons of audience, but its way more adult than the Twilight books, so.........

I will be glad to post a few pics, just need to look for them :wink2:

Edit:pics

Our lovely couple: Sookie Stackhouse and Bill Compton

True.jpg

And the rest of the cast

TrueBlood.jpg

I will love to post a few more, but my internet is really slow today and couldnt find more.........

Edited by Isa

Well, maybe they are hidding............ Or just havent seen the show, cause I know some people havent heard of it o_0

You are welcome! :wink2:

Have you seen the whole season???

It was the one where sooki eats her grandmothers pie.......LMFAO that sounds so lame. Especialy for a vampire program.

Hahaha! That part is really funny! :naughty:

TRUE BLOOD!!:punk:

:mf_rosetinted:

my sister has a fang banger shirt

She should be here with us. you dont like the show?

• 3 months later...

omg i LOOOOOVE True Blood sooo much!:thumb_yello: it doesn't even come on TV in the UK until October 09 but i've already watched every available episode online, i adore it!:wink2: i've gotten all of my friends addicted to it as well, it's great!:biggrin2: i've read about four of the books so far and i have to say that my fave character has got to be Eric! :wub2::mf_lustslow: luurve this thread :-D x

Hey! Wellcome here!

Well, Im a big fan of the books too, but have just read 3 of them, I have to wait to read the rest till they are translate into spanish. My fave is Eric too, he is sooooooooo funny! :aah:

omg i LOOOOOVE True Blood sooo much!:thumb_yello: it doesn't even come on TV in the UK until October 09 but i've already watched every available episode online, i adore it!:wink2: i've gotten all of my friends addicted to it as well, it's great!:biggrin2: i've read about four of the books so far and i have to say that my fave character has got to be Eric! :wub2::mf_lustslow: luurve this thread :-D x

You don't have Sky digital then?

FX are showing it now, it started last week.

You want to get CharlotteChristy on here, she a HUGE fan of it. She's been bigging it up on Twitter the last couple of months.

I'll mention the thread to her, next time she's on.:thumb_yello:

I'm getting into it, Jason I SO want to punch, as he's such a numpty!!!:aah:

But Bill is cool:blush-anim-cl:

You want to get CharlotteChristy on here, she a HUGE fan of it. She's been bigging it up on Twitter the last couple of months.

I'll mention the thread to her, next time she's on.:thumb_yello:

I'm getting into it, Jason I SO want to punch, as he's such a numpty!!!:aah:

But Bill is cool:blush-anim-cl:

Well, for what I have read/seen, Bill wont be that cool (tho he is hot) in some time. :sneaky2:

[/color][/size]

well all the episodes i've seen i've watched online (just watched the latest one actually, it was awesome!) i'm properly addicted now, it's too late! :-D ps Eric is still my fave:wub2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG OMG OMG

I WATCH TRUE BLOOD EVERY WEEK AND NEVER MISS AN EPISODE!!!

FINALLY MORE PEOPLE, besides my younger sisters,

THAT I CAN TALKK ABOUT IT WITH!!! :roftl:

I HAVE SHIRTS with: "FangBanger" nd "Bon Tempt Football" nd "Fangtasia" ND LOTSA POSTERS

.. OH! nd my FAVVV... a red coffee mug that says: "One drop is all you need.. ":biggrin2:

GAHHH

I AM IN LOVE with Sam nd Eric!! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

did you all hear?? :

Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are ENGAGED!!! :teehee:

Edited by MikaLuva93

You know Eric is Swedish right!:biggrin2:

He grow up in the same city as me!:wink2:

I couldn't understand what all the fuzz was about but once I had got passed the first two episodes I was absolutely enchanted!

And now with only two episodes left, how in the world are they going to get the little Bon temps back in order?:naughty:

A great series!:thumb_yello:

You know Eric is Swedish right!:biggrin2:

He grow up in the same city as me!:wink2:

I couldn't understand what all the fuzz was about but once I had got passed the first two episodes I was absolutely enchanted!

And now with only two episodes left, how in the world are they going to get the little Bon temps back in order?:naughty:

A great series!:thumb_yello:

LUCKKYYY!! Eric IS AMAZ-zAH-zING!!! :aah:

Now there's only one more episode left and WHAT'S WITH THE EGG??

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!! !

i don't want this season to end with a "to be continued.." scenario.. :bored:

i might explode!! :blowup:

LUCKKYYY!! Eric IS AMAZ-zAH-zING!!! :aah:

Now there's only one more episode left and WHAT'S WITH THE EGG??

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!! !

i don't want this season to end with a "to be continued.." scenario.. :bored:

i might explode!! :blowup:

Oh I know, I feel the same!:biggrin2:

I actually didn't start watching until a few weeks ago, but after two episodes I was absolutely hooked!:mf_lustslow:

Lucky me I could watch them all in a row :naughty: but now it’s almost over!:sad:

Yes what’s up with the egg, and how in the world are they going to solve all the problems in Bon Temps in the last 50 minutes?:naughty:

I saw in an interview with Erik (Alexander Skarsgård) that they are starting to record another season before Christmas! :thumb_yello: So there is hope….but just think about…. if they are leaving us with a massive cliff hanger?????:shocked:

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutely LOVE 'True Blood' - easily the best show on TV. I only started watching it last Christmas when my brother had downloaded all the Season 1 episodes and even though I initially found it hard to get into (didn't start to like it until episode 4 or 5), I am totally addicted. :wub2:

I thought that Season 2 was much better than Season 1 (apart from the Maryann storyline) and my Top 3 favourite characters would be Godric, Eric and Jessica.

I cannot wait to see Season 3 but wish we didn't have to wait until next summer to see it.

I absolutely LOVE 'True Blood' - easily the best show on TV. I only started watching it last Christmas when my brother had downloaded all the Season 1 episodes and even though I initially found it hard to get into (didn't start to like it until episode 4 or 5), I am totally addicted. :wub2:

I thought that Season 2 was much better than Season 1 (apart from the Maryann storyline) and my Top 3 favourite characters would be Godric, Eric and Jessica.

I cannot wait to see Season 3 but wish we didn't have to wait until next summer to see it.

Was the episode 12 really the last one for this season?

There is a rumour about a 13th!:shocked:

I thought the ending left so much open, there was not a real ending at all!:wink2: