Random Mika Comments

purplegrape

You know when you have that something to say about Mika and it's not worth a whole thread but it also doesn't seem to fit in an existing thread?

That's when you come here to post :thumb_yello:

Random observations, comments, and questions about Mika that don't fit anywhere else :biggrin2:

I realized that I think Mika only has 1 happy sounding song that's actually happy. :blink:

Big Girls

Edited by purplegrape

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know when you have that something to say about Mika and it's not worth a whole thread but it also doesn't seem to fit in an existing thread?

That's when you come here to post :thumb_yello:

Random observations, comments, and questions about Mika that don't fit anywhere else

I realized that I think Mika only has 1 happy sounding song that's actually happy. :blink:

Big Girls

Omg I think you're right!:wink2:

What is it with this boy?

For the new album I was hoping for a really happy love song, you know the kind can't-eat-or-sleep-because-I'm-so-in-love:mf_lustslow::wub2:

I still hope for it!

I mean he must have been happily on love some time, at least to be familiar with the feeling!:wink2:

Quite true :roftl:

Happiness? Pah! Who needs it?

:lol3:

I think most people are more inspired to write when they're not happy. It's when you're feeling your worst that you write the best stuff.

Sad, but true :naughty:

Omg I think you're right!:wink2:

What is it with this boy?

For the new album I was hoping for a really happy love song, you know the kind can't-eat-or-sleep-because-I'm-so-in-love:mf_lustslow::wub2:

I still hope for it!

I mean he must have been happily on love some time, at least to be familiar with the feeling!:wink2:

I guess despair is easier to capture than happiness or love :blink:

I'm sure the boy has had happy times, but it's much more interesting to hide sad things in happy songs and it keeps us interested in what he's doing.

I'd like one simple happy song, maybe not love song necessarily, but one really happy song too.

I guess despair is easier to capture than happiness or love :blink:

I'm sure the boy has had happy times, but it's much more interesting to hide sad things in happy songs and it keeps us interested in what he's doing.

I'd like one simple happy song, maybe not love song necessarily, but one really happy song too.

"Love Today" was a happy song :naughty:

"Love Today" was a happy song :naughty:

I dunno. that always seemed a bit desperate to me :naughty:

Girl with big boobs who has sex while her parents are gone. Whore on the corner, etc.

Mika begging:

LOVE ME NOW! :shocked:

i dunno, maybe happy.

I dunno. that always seemed a bit desperate to me :naughty:

Girl with big boobs who has sex while her parents are gone. Whore on the corner, etc.

Mika begging:

LOVE ME NOW! :shocked:

i dunno, maybe happy.

Well he said he wrote it when he was feeling very happy, so yeah. :naughty:

Well he said he wrote it when he was feeling very happy, so yeah. :naughty:

He also said he wanted everyone to feel the same and if you look at it in my dirty perspective then it's the complete oppisite of Lollipop. :bleh:

Alright, I'll agree that Love Today is rather happy. I kow it makes me happy.

Well thank you..I think I finally realize now why Big Girls has never been one of my favourites. I don't like happy-happy songs. :doh:

Sad tune sad lyrics; happy tune sad lyrics; sad tune happy lyrics..all ok by me.

But NOT happy tune happy lyrics. I do not know why.

And now I am off to bed before the randomness really sets in! :naughty:

I realized today that he has a rather odd fashion taste but never seems to get, uh, downed for it. Downed isn't the word I'm looking for but you know what I mean. He really does seem to pull it all off quite well. Except for maybe that one jacket.

:naughty:

Did anyone else think that the Big Girls lyrics was

"Watering hole where the girls are round"

and then do something like this -> :lmao: ?

Or was that just me?

no, but I've done it with other songs.

I don't remember what but I remember laughing when I realized how wrong I was :naughty:

May i remind you the "But it's all in the hand of the PIZZA, PIZZA man" best lyrics mislead ever?:roftl:

I realized today that he has a rather odd fashion taste but never seems to get, uh, downed for it. Downed isn't the word I'm looking for but you know what I mean. He really does seem to pull it all off quite well. Except for maybe that one jacket.

ya know, he really loves that jacket. in the MFC meet and greet video on youtube, there's a conversation about it, and he says, "I will wear it!"

May i remind you the "But it's all in the hand of the PIZZA, PIZZA man" best lyrics mislead ever?:roftl:

What do you mean?

Edit: OH! I get it now! My sister thought it was "bitter bit of man." not as good as Pizza, Pizza man

Edited by Elmindreda

ya know, he really loves that jacket. in the MFC meet and greet video on youtube, there's a conversation about it, and he says, "I will wear it!"

Aww, He's a sweetheart :wub2:

I love that he doesn't care what we think of his clothes, if he likes it that's enough :bleh:

here's one: I really hate it when people tell me that mika is gay .

I talk about Mika a lot more than anything else and sometimes people get sick of it and just spit a "okay get over it he's a fag" at me. it really gets to me. Even though Mika has never admitted to being gay, he's never denied it either and that just makes him seem more suspicious.

ill love him for ever no matter what he decides to tell us or what he doesn't. If he ever says he is gay, I'll still love and respect him just the same even though 90% of all my hopes and dreams would be crushed.

anyway that's it, i hate the ignorance people have towards his sexuality : (

here's one: I really hate it when people tell me that mika is gay .

I talk about Mika a lot more than anything else and sometimes people get sick of it and just spit a "okay get over it he's a fag" at me. it really gets to me. Even though Mika has never admitted to being gay, he's never denied it either and that just makes him seem more suspicious.

ill love him for ever no matter what he decides to tell us or what he doesn't. If he ever says he is gay, I'll still love and respect him just the same even though 90% of all my hopes and dreams would be crushed.

anyway that's it, i hate the ignorance people have towards his sexuality : (

Same here. I was out with a couple friends and one of them started talking about Mika and suddenly said: He's gay you know.

Not like with attitude or anything but just making conversation. I turned to him really quick and said: 'First sir, Mika hasn't told us anything :sneaky2: He hasn't confirmed nor denied it and it's not our business anyway. And second, don't tell me things about Mika, you can ask and comment but don't tell me because if it's worth knowing then I know it and I'm sure you'll get most of your information wrong. :sneaky2: '

He shut up after that.

That's usually how you have to handle sit people will that. Be firm and angry and most people will leave it alone.

Why are there not many good pics of him with his top off? He takes his top off while performing but nobody ever seems to get good pics. I think I have seen 1 or 2 that were not blury.

Have you tried taking pictures of him while he's performing? It's nearly impossible! He moves like the speed of light :lol3:

Here's two of mine from last year...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/Ogrebattle/Mika%20at%20the%20Wiltern/Mika2-11-08164.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/Ogrebattle/Mika%20at%20the%20Wiltern/Mika2-11-08163.jpg