Say something random

Mirano

I'm tortured by nightmares these days :( I'm just so afraid to sleep(although it's not anything scary).

you should change your sleeping conditions dear :thumb_yello: have a comfortable bed , an airy room and a some relaxing before going to sleep

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you should change your sleeping conditions dear :thumb_yello: have a comfortable bed , an airy room and a some relaxing before going to sleep

Uhm,well...I think it has something to do with my birthday.See,I'm making a birthday party at Saturday and I'm afraid that something will go wrong-so I always dream about it,that nobody came,or that nobody came with their masks on(since I'm making a masked-ball) and then I wake up and realize it's all rubish,'cause some people had told me they'll surely come,but...I'm still so afraid something will go wrong.I don't know why.

Any genre of music is good (then again I listen to pretty much any genre of music. I feel that if I shut off some music from my life, I will be missing out on something incredible) -- it's just the bad artists that gave certain genres a bad name. For example, there is some incredible rap out there, just not Eminem. .

I agree with most of that statement, haha. But I have to say that Eminem has a few very meaningful songs. It's just most of his stuff is.. ehh.

My sister hates my music. And I hate hers. It's great. LOL. My brother's open to my stuff, but for the most part, he thinks I'm an oddball.

Okay, so assume unicorns were real.

If they had a flavour, they would be marshmallow flavour.

Really? ): I thought maybe lucky charms? Marshmallows alone are too.. sweet.

Random: I spy a 2.