Say something random

Mirano

Tonight at Fnac, an electronics store there was this guy who was playing Guitar Hero(testing) and my bestfriend walked by to go out of the store then he went like: "Babe, why are you leaving... I was making(:lmfao:) some music for you and that's what I get?"

So desperate:roftl:

Aww. How creepy. :pinkbow:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight at Fnac, an electronics store there was this guy who was playing Guitar Hero(testing) and my bestfriend walked by to go out of the store then he went like: "Babe, why are you leaving... I was making(:lmfao:) some music for you and that's what I get?"

So desperate:roftl:

Ha ha, priceless! :roftl:

My friend invited me to a concert that his band is doing. I said I couldn't go because I'm going shopping today and would have no money left over. Truth is, I don't like the music. I think I'm a bad person.

Aww. How creepy. :pinkbow:

Yeah:roftl:

Ha ha' date=' priceless! :roftl:[/quote']

Indeed! She just turned around, stared at him and then started laughing hysterically and had to go out of the store:roftl: And I just limited to glance at him, trying to contain myself from laughing too:aah: It was just so random aswell...

My friend invited me to a concert that his band is doing. I said I couldn't go because I'm going shopping today and would have no money left over. Truth is, I don't like the music. I think I'm a bad person.

Don't say that... My friend invited me to this festival with ALL metal bands that day, and I said I'd go if a common friend we had got free tickets, wich he can get but only said he would manage to get two, one for him and one for another friend of his... And I didn't want to spend 50 euros to go to it, not liking any of the bands, not liking the "vibe" and going just to please my friend:aah:

So I think you're not that bad... If you don't like it, you don't have to go, and if she/he invited you, it would be more appropriate for them to buy you the ticket and not you:thumb_yello:

My friend asked me to go swimming with her. I said I couldn't, cause I didn't feel well, while the truth is I didn't want to go swimming with HER. I don't like her that much, and I don't want other people to think I'm her best friend or something.

THAT my dear friends, is bad.

My friend asked me to go swimming with her. I said I couldn't, cause I didn't feel well, while the truth is I didn't want to go swimming with HER. I don't like her that much, and I don't want other people to think I'm her best friend or something.

THAT my dear friends, is bad.

Ouch:boxed:

Well I get you anyway...

Spamming the world with this cause I'm super happy :teehee:

mytattoo.jpg

It does look much better now. The redness is gone, he took that right after he finished it so it was still really irritated.

I like it :pinkbow:

this is the 5th thread i've seen this picture in :teehee: