Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

waaaaaaawawaaaaaaaa

I want to ERASE this holiday :emot-sad:

Now I'm back...you'll never force me again to do something like that.

Maybe a few years ago you could've changed something...I really wanted things to be different...now I just don't care..I'm sorry :(

Well, I'm back in my life again :biggrin2:

waaaaaaawawaaaaaaaa

I want to ERASE this holiday :emot-sad:

Now I'm back...you'll never force me again to do something like that.

Maybe a few years ago you could've changed something...I really wanted things to be different...now I just don't care..I'm sorry :(

Well, I'm back in my life again :biggrin2:

:blink: i'm confused what happened? :huglove:

:blink: i'm confused what happened? :huglove:

Hi :bye::flowers2: How are you??

My post is a mess..I wrote it instinctively :blush-anim-cl:

I've been on holiday with my father..and well, things are not so easy with him...never been easy..I've been terribly stressed out for ten days...I came home and needed to write something..and I wrote that post here :blush-anim-cl::)

I missed the MFC so much :wub2:

I've been on holiday with my father..and well, things are not so easy with him...never been easy..I've been terribly stressed out for ten days...I came home and needed to write something..and I wrote that post here :blush-anim-cl::)

we missed you too! have a hug *hug* xxx where did you go? :huglove:

If the mailperson comes to the door now, he'll find a young lady with silly PJs, messy hair and glasses on. :naughty:

I hope everything is okay. :huh:

Aw! I hope everything goes well!

Thanks. I'm sure everything will' date=' it's just that I haven't given myself free reign to think of college before now. It's so close, yet it doesn't really feel real yet. Today I felt like I was skipping school because I was all alone at home while my whole family was at school (my parents are both teachers).[/color']

Thanks. I'm sure everything will, it's just that I haven't given myself free reign to think of college before now. It's so close, yet it doesn't really feel real yet. Today I felt like I was skipping school because I was all alone at home while my whole family was at school (my parents are both teachers).

Hahah taht must suck (or maybe its a good thing, feeling you're skipping school) Anyway from what I've heard college rocks and I'm sure you'll enjoy it...

Do you have a lingual? I'm sure he didn't mean "ever".

I agree

So I just told my college roommate via facebook, who I haven't met yet, that I get to go see my favorite singer in concert in october, and she's like "who" so I kind of came out to her about my Mika obsession....

AND SHE SAYS SHE LOVES MIKA!

I am so happy.

Oh wow, that's fantastic! :punk: