Say something random

Mirano

Thanks!

Nah, I'm gonna try and do as much as I can with it... I came up with it first for a song, then it turned into lyrics, and maybe even a poem. I have the mellody, but have to figure out instrumental stuff:biggrin2:

I'll post something as I get it done!

I'm afraid that the mellody ruins the lyrics:blush-anim-cl:

Nah, i don't think so, you are really talented and i'm sure the music will not ruin the lyrics like you said.

Btw, why everyone here is so artistic i'm like the only one here who sucks at arts haha.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, i don't think so, you are really talented and i'm sure the music will not ruin the lyrics like you said.

Btw, why everyone here is so artistic i'm like the only one here who sucks at arts haha.

i can't draw. i can write utter nonesense and a couple of song/poems.

you just write what comes into your head. i wrote a poem/song and my inspiration was a piece of glitter that fell of my leggings while i was on here...

and Mika helped a bit...

Thank you so much:wub2:

Well you can't be good at everything:huglove: There must be something you're good at:wink2:

It's human nature :naughty:

You think you will what?

Haha:aah:

I think your music will make up for the lyrics!

maybe some of us like love crap! :shun::teehee: surely the're not that bad?!?!

i thought it would sound good with music too. xxx

Well,I don't know...my literature teacher read it and said they're crap and my English teacher said they are good!I don't know what to think :boxed:

Well,I don't know...my literature teacher read it and said they're crap and my English teacher said they are good!I don't know what to think :boxed:

don't listen to teachers! what do they know? :teehee: i'm sure they're good! xxx

It doesn't matter what they think. If you're proud of them and think they're good, then that's all that matters :thumb_yello:

If you think they are good, that's the only thing that actually matters :thumb_yello:

Don't listen to them. As soon as YOU are proud of them and YOU like them, that's all that matters.

Teachers can be really nasty sometimes.

My mom was in arts and she got told by her teacher how bad she was at drawing. Point is, she was BRILLIANT! But the teacher was jealous. And she didn't let her pass the year!

And for that reason when I was born she was still in college.:sneaky2:

Got a bit off topic, sorry...

But yeah, just to say. Don't ever let their words hurt you.:wub2: You can't get disencouraged by other people.

Oh, right. Sorry, blonde moment :doh::naughty:

Hopefully :aah:

Haha, it's okay, I have a lot of them:roftl:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Oh, Medway! You're right here, but you appear to have disappeared! D:

And dang, I need to get back into gaming. Slimline PS3 = DO WANT. But for now, there's always Soul Calibur 3... and Metal Gear Solid 3. I could play that one for the millionth time too. Hmmyes...

When you talk to yourself in your mind, do you also add punctuation into your sentences?

I do this all the time. For example, here is a sentence I might say in my mind: "I saw her the other day comma and it was so weird semicolon i apostrophe ve never seen her that way before."

And I may also say "Period" or "quote, unquote".

Does anyone else do this? Or am I just a grammar/punctuation freak?

When you talk to yourself in your mind, do you also add punctuation into your sentences?

I do this all the time. For example, here is a sentence I might say in my mind: "I saw her the other day comma and it was so weird semicolon i apostrophe ve never seen her that way before."

i don't see words when i talk to myself in my head. maybe every one's different :dunno::wink2:

Like, do you hear your voice saying "period" and stuff? Or actual printed words? In my head, it's my voice speaking to me, with pictures added in. Sort of like a narrated documentary or something. LOL.

Like, do you hear your voice saying "period" and stuff? Or actual printed words? In my head, it's my voice speaking to me, with pictures added in. Sort of like a narrated documentary or something. LOL.

yeah! but it doesn't look like me...

You mean you see someone else actually having a conversation with you? What do they look like? I don't have an image of myself talking, it's just my voice.

they're still me but what i think is better version of me if you get what i'm saying (not that i don't like me) it like an alter ego with the name i would chose if i became a celebrity... slim but not skinny, long brown hair with a wave but made from extentions and perfect white, straight teeth.

i also imagine a slight american accent... not sure why...