Say something random

Mirano

It's 4:26 am. I haven't slept. I went to bed 10:15 pm. I stopped reading around 1 am. I went to the kitchen to drink tea in my pj's around 2:30. I decided to go for a walk and dressed up around 4 am. Now I'm back and I'm too awake. :aah: I'm never going to drink 1,5 liter of diet coke before trying to sleep. :naughty:

Never drink tea or soda before going to bed! :doh::naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never drink tea or soda before going to bed! :doh::naughty:

I know now. :roftl: And I had to go to the toilet all the time, so that's another reason not to. I don't really mind being up. When I walked trough the city it felt like I was the only one awake. :wub2: And I walked to the river, and it was just a nice feeling. :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Sweet, my sister said she'd watch the Mika video. :das:

Nice.. :das:

I know now. :roftl: And I had to go to the toilet all the time, so that's another reason not to. I don't really mind being up. When I walked trough the city it felt like I was the only one awake. :wub2: And I walked to the river, and it was just a nice feeling. :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Aw, that sounds so lovely :wub2:

I wish I could do that, but over here you have to worry about getting kidnapped/raped/etc. in the middle of the night :thumbdown:

It's 4:26 am. I haven't slept. I went to bed 10:15 pm. I stopped reading around 1 am. I went to the kitchen to drink tea in my pj's around 2:30. I decided to go for a walk and dressed up around 4 am. Now I'm back and I'm too awake. :aah: I'm never going to drink 1,5 liter of diet coke before trying to sleep. :naughty:

Good morning. :naughty:

morning dear! u went to bed early! i always wanna do so but i fail every day:sneaky2:

and u walked to the river?? sounds so nice:thumb_yello:

*singing "lady jane she walked on the water...." *:teehee:

Edited by huikings

Aw, that sounds so lovely :wub2:

I wish I could do that, but over here you have to worry about getting kidnapped/raped/etc. in the middle of the night :thumbdown:

Here too, I think. :teehee: But I am strong. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, there's almost always police riding around. :teehee:

morning dear! u went to bed early! i always wanna do so but i fail every day:sneaky2:

and u walked to the river?? sounds so nice:thumb_yello:

*singing "lady jane she walked on the water...." *:teehee:

Nah, normaly I have to go to bed 9:30. :sneaky2: Ah well.. I'm just 13. :wink2:

I was nice. :wub2:

I didn't try to walk on water.. I don't like getting wet so early in the morning. :mf_rosetinted:

I hate talking on the phone/calling people :naughty:

I get so nervous. :aah:

Ahhh :aah: me too! I thought I was the only one who got nervous...I don't know why I hate it but it's just...I don't even know..ah I just don't like phones :roftl: texting is okay though :naughty:

Ahhh :aah: me too! I thought I was the only one who got nervous...I don't know why I hate it but it's just...I don't even know..ah I just don't like phones :roftl: texting is okay though :naughty:

ME TOO! :boing::lol3:

We're freaks :dunno:

I always make people call places for me :naughty:

Haha nice :naughty:

I think I need a better plan next time someone asks me to call...I need some excuses or something :roftl:

I just start whining and freaking out and then no one wants to deal with me so they just call for me :teehee: