Say something random

Mirano

I really don't like blue pens. They make my handwriting look like scribble. I simply cannot write or doodle with them, full stop.

Doodling in a blue pen is just...wrong! It only looks right with black pen, or else it's just an unpleasant mess.

I agree 100% ! I can stand drawing in blue, it just doesn't work!!

Mmhm I love pizza rolls! Too bad they're the last i have :tears: What am i going to have for lunch now??!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Netherlands 16. :das: Well, for beer and wine. :teehee:

Then *carrie* is moving to the Netherlands then. :naughty:

Seeing tooth_fairy's avatar really made me laugh :teehee:

Me too! :lol3:

I really don't like blue pens. They make my handwriting look like scribble. I simply cannot write or doodle with them, full stop.

Doodling in a blue pen is just...wrong! It only looks right with black pen, or else it's just an unpleasant mess.

For doodling, I don't think it matters. But for writing, I prefer blue. But it has to be a dark blue. If I wanted black ink, I could've typed a proper document on the computer. But I'm not, I'm writing. But I think it depends on your handwriting, as you said. :naughty:

For doodling, I don't think it matters. But for writing, I prefer blue. But it has to be a dark blue. If I wanted black ink, I could've typed a proper document on the computer. But I'm not, I'm writing. But I think it depends on your handwriting, as you said. :naughty:

Writing looks best in purple ink, to me. Or bright pink. It just LOOKS happier.

Then *carrie* is moving to the Netherlands then. :naughty:

Hahah of course. :naughty:

I still have like 10 years until I can legally drink here. :mf_rosetinted:

Writing looks best in purple ink, to me. Or bright pink. It just LOOKS happier.

I prefer blue ink. I've actually never written in purple or pink ink though. We were only allowed to write in blue or black ink at my school :naughty:

Edited by *carrie*

It's late there. :roftl: It's just 8:37 pm here. :naughty:

:wub2:

good things tend to happen when i'm not available :tears:

I didn't go to sleep until 4:30 last night. :naughty:

cuz of the golden boy??:naughty:

aiiii i tryna put the vid on my cell phone but i failed......................

and mum's cursing me god:sneaky2:

I shut my dog's nose in the car window today. I didn't know she still had her head out :sad:

I'm sure she's okay. :emot-sad: I hope so.

If it's any relief to you, when my mom was little she shut one of her cat's tails in the door by accient. She tried fixing it with a band aid. :aah:

It's 4:26 am. I haven't slept. I went to bed 10:15 pm. I stopped reading around 1 am. I went to the kitchen to drink tea in my pj's around 2:30. I decided to go for a walk and dressed up around 4 am. Now I'm back and I'm too awake. :aah: I'm never going to drink 1,5 liter of diet coke before trying to sleep. :naughty: