Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know you sung :bleh: or would it be "I didn't know you sing"...I'm not good with those things :roftl: anyways I love your merry happy cover and lady jane :biggrin2:

Haha I can't sing:aah: I'm just trying to as I've been having classes for 3 years now:teehee:

It's okay:roftl:

Thanks a lot!:biggrin2:

I like it! :thumb_yello: And Pedro is great as well. :)

Thanks!:biggrin2:

Yeah he is, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have recorded anything at all, he pushed me into it:aah:

Haha I can't sing:aah: I'm just trying to as I've been having classes for 3 years now:teehee:

It's okay:roftl:

Thanks a lot!:biggrin2:

yes you can :biggrin2:

thats cool...I wanted to take piano lessons, but I don't want some creepy teacher :boxed::aah:

your welcome!

yes you can :biggrin2:

thats cool...I wanted to take piano lessons, but I don't want some creepy teacher :boxed::aah:

your welcome!

Thanks anyway:teehee: I'm trying to get better:aah:

Aww no at least mine are not creepy! I have a good laugh in classes:naughty: Why do you think you'd have a creepy one?:roftl:

(I did have a creepy guitar one but I switched him:naughty::teehee:)

Thanks anyway:teehee: I'm trying to get better:aah:

Aww no at least mine are not creepy! I have a good laugh in classes:naughty: Why do you think you'd have a creepy one?:roftl:

(I did have a creepy guitar one but I switched him:naughty::teehee:)

You're welcome:biggrin2:

thats good! :aah: hmm I don't know why I think I would have a creepy teacher :roftl: I just picture it being awkward...and then if they yell...:roftl:

haha oh...its good you switched him :naughty:

You're welcome:biggrin2:

thats good! :aah: hmm I don't know why I think I would have a creepy teacher :roftl: I just picture it being awkward...and then if they yell...:roftl:

haha oh...its good you switched him :naughty:

Hahaha well yeah it can get awkward sometimes:roftl: But a music teacher never yelled at me:dunno: So I don't think he/her would yell to you:wink2::naughty:

Yeah:aah: It was a bit strange to justify my reason but I said I needed to change my schedule and I suggested a time of the week where my present teacher would be teaching:aah:

Hahaha well yeah it can get awkward sometimes:roftl: But a music teacher never yelled at me:dunno: So I don't think he/her would yell to you:wink2::naughty:

Yeah:aah: It was a bit strange to justify my reason but I said I needed to change my schedule and I suggested a time of the week where my present teacher would be teaching:aah:

aah yeah I could just picture sitting there and then the teacher is like "play this!" and I would be like "Play.....What? :blink:" :roftl:

hopefully no music teacher would yell :boxed::aah:

haha :naughty:

aah yeah I could just picture sitting there and then the teacher is like "play this!" and I would be like "Play.....What? :blink:" :roftl:

hopefully no music teacher would yell :boxed::aah:

haha :naughty:

:roftl:

Haha, the worst music lesson I've had was a guitar one and I just arrived, couldn't remember wich strings were each notes, wich songs had I learn, what was the warmup, the rythm of things etc, my teacher just freaked out:naughty: But he always freaks out when I can't do something... :naughty:I don't have the fault, he's the one that studied music for all his life:huh:

:roftl:

Haha, the worst music lesson I've had was a guitar one and I just arrived, couldn't remember wich strings were each notes, wich songs had I learn, what was the warmup, the rythm of things etc, my teacher just freaked out:naughty: But he always freaks out when I can't do something... :naughty:I don't have the fault, he's the one that studied music for all his life:huh:

haha I guess I'm afraid of a teacher that like too :naughty: if the teacher freaks out...I think I would freak out :roftl:

but, hm yeah he shouldn't freak out at something like that :huh:

haha I guess I'm afraid of a teacher that like too :naughty: if the teacher freaks out...I think I would freak out :roftl:

but, hm yeah he shouldn't freak out at something like that :huh:

Haha you would believe me:teehee:

Yeah I know but that's just him :\ He's like a genious so sometimes he thinks that somethings are just too easy for people to be mistaken at..

Haha you would believe me:teehee:

Yeah I know but that's just him :\ He's like a genious so sometimes he thinks that somethings are just too easy for people to be mistaken at..

:teehee: hmm...well maybe I'll ask my mom about piano teachers tomorrow :aah: a good piano teacher.....:roftl:

oh yeah :huh:

well I think I'm going to be now...Night Carlota! :bye:

Till what??

I went to my first club last night....:boxed: I don't think i'll be going back...ever:naughty:

(I prefer spending my saturday nights NOT getting felt up by random guys...:mf_rosetinted:)

Ouch:naughty:

I wish I didn't look 14.

Till what??

I went to my first club last night....:boxed: I don't think i'll be going back...ever:naughty:

(I prefer spending my saturday nights NOT getting felt up by random guys...:mf_rosetinted:)

Til I'm 18 :yay:

My dad is an enabler. :sneaky2:

He keeps saying, "One Dr. Pepper won't kill you. I know you want one."

Good lord man, don't you know I have a (soda) drinking problem? I'm a recovering addict! :naughty:

aaah but he's right :naughty:

one dr. pepper won't do you any harm :drool: