• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know :naughty:

Obsessive with everything :rolls_eyes:

----

I visited my grandma today and she asked me if I had a boyfriend. I told her I'm too obsessed with Mika to like anyone else, and that I only like gay men anyways :teehee:

same here! i dunno if some of them are reli gay/bisexual, but usually not macho:teehee:

Wishing I can look on the Mikagasmic thread but I can't because I am in a Geography lesson at school. :\

but why here??:naughty:

No, I'm not kidding. Everyone in my class hate Mika. Believe me, there isn't a day that goes past where I don't get picked on because I'm a big fan.

oh poor dear:no: hv u asked for a reason??

i hope the coming album together wif WAG can help kick their ass off!!

but anyway, u've got us:huglove:

oh poor dear:no: hv u asked for a reason??

i hope the coming album together wif WAG can help kick their ass off!!

but anyway, u've got us:huglove:

I think the reason is pretty obvious :naughty:

They all say that they're not homophobic, but the truth is, they actually are. I have a lot of people coming up to me and saying well "But he's gay."

I lose ALL respect for every person who's said that to me.

A.) Prove it.

B.) How bloody homophobic can you get?! :bash: It's the way they say "BUT he's gay."

What, so gay people aren't very good musicians?!?! Ugh. They really make me angry.

And also, their musical tastes normally stick to whatever is number 1 in the charts at the moment. They don't care about if the song is good, only that it is new and 'cool'.

I'm so glad I have you guys on here. Oh, how I love you all :huglove:

No, I'm not kidding. Everyone in my class hate Mika. Believe me, there isn't a day that goes past where I don't get picked on because I'm a big fan.

That's awful to be picked on just cause you like Mika, :blink: he is a pure genius and people can't handle that, being cute and sexy helps of course, :naughty: and if we all liked the same kind of music life would be soooooooo boring.

That's awful to be picked on just cause you like Mika, :blink: he is a pure genius and people can't handle that, being cute and sexy helps of course, :naughty: and if we all liked the same kind of music life would be soooooooo boring.

I know it's terrible but they just don't and won't understand. None of them will even try to listen! They just push it in my face all the time saying "BUT HE'S GAY" I mean UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. *pulls out hair*

Nobody in my class - correction, SCHOOL - likes any 'decent' music. It's all about what's new and what's number one in the charts.

I know it's terrible but they just don't and won't understand. None of them will even try to listen! They just push it in my face all the time saying "BUT HE'S GAY" I mean UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. *pulls out hair*

Nobody in my class - correction, SCHOOL - likes any 'decent' music. It's all about what's new and what's number one in the charts.

But so what if he's alledgelly gay? What does it matter? Some people are just shallow.:sneaky2: It must be very frustrating for you though.

Most music that is in the charts are crap these days, with a few exceptions, we need Mika back in the charts for sure! :thumb_yello: Let's hope the people at your school see how great he is when the new songs come out, they can all then say sorry to you that they were wrong about Mika. :thumb_yello:

But so what if he's alledgelly gay? What does it matter? Some people are just shallow.:sneaky2: It must be very frustrating for you though.

Most music that is in the charts are crap these days, with a few exceptions, we need Mika back in the charts for sure! :thumb_yello: Let's hope the people at your school see how great he is when the new songs come out, they can all then say sorry to you that they were wrong about Mika. :thumb_yello:

Exactly! They are just homophobic (even thought they tell me that they're not) It does not matter at all what your sexual orientation is, or infact, your skin colour, weight or race. It is about the music they make and the impact it has on people!

Indeed, I hope they do see how great Mika really is when he releases his album this September. I don't think they'd apologize, but they might just see and understand.

I think the reason is pretty obvious :naughty:

They all say that they're not homophobic, but the truth is, they actually are. I have a lot of people coming up to me and saying well "But he's gay."

I lose ALL respect for every person who's said that to me.

A.) Prove it.

B.) How bloody homophobic can you get?! :bash: It's the way they say "BUT he's gay."

What, so gay people aren't very good musicians?!?! Ugh. They really make me angry.

And also, their musical tastes normally stick to whatever is number 1 in the charts at the moment. They don't care about if the song is good, only that it is new and 'cool'.

I'm so glad I have you guys on here. Oh, how I love you all :huglove:

i HATE homophobic ppl:furious: how can u judge a person simply by sexuality? freaky ppl!!!! i guess they juz care abt the fame of the artists! if mika's more than he is right now, they'd rather shut up n can't say a word. like Freddie, who can deny that he's not legendary???

i notice chart positions as well. but it's juz for reference. we all believe in gd music, dun we?

and dun forget WE ARE GOLDEN:wub2:

Good on you :thumb_yello: I'll look forward to that update later.

Okay, so here it goes:

1) SHOWER: I now smell of this, this and this. :wub2: And, no, today I didn't feel like matching scents. :lol3:

2) LUNCH: I had wontons and dumplings. :licks_lips:

...I also watched TV.

Wow, how interesting. :mf_rosetinted:

oh and yes, i got reply from Perez on twitter! kind of freak me out:aah:

Oh, wow, that's so awesome!

Has anybody here seen the movie 'Once'?

Nope, sorry Vanessa.

Glad I could help you out so much. :naughty: