Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Southern Indiana. In Evansville. I don't like it. :aah: You?

according to google maps I live 5 1/2 hours away. I didn't know Evansville was that far. I live in Auburn 20 minutes north of Ft. Wayne. But soon I'll be in Upland at Taylor so I'll be an hour less away from you

according to google maps I live 5 1/2 hours away. I didn't know Evansville was that far. I live in Auburn 20 minutes north of Ft. Wayne. But soon I'll be in Upland at Taylor so I'll be an hour less away from you

Wow! It always seems like every MFCer is so far away, so that's pretty cool. Do a lot of people like Mika where you live?

Wow! It always seems like every MFCer is so far away, so that's pretty cool. Do a lot of people like Mika where you live?

I've been trying to spread the Mika love. Some people have caught on. A few of my friends are interested in him, but aren't to the point of an MFCer :) What about you?

I've been trying to spread the Mika love. Some people have caught on. A few of my friends are interested in him, but aren't to the point of an MFCer :) What about you?

No one around here really knows about him. I've gotten 4 friends interested in him enough to put him on their iPods, and one friend who is almost as crazy as me. She (rarely) gets on here using this same name, and we do all the MFC projects together, so she's sort of like an honorary MFCer. I'm also trying to get him played on the radio.

No one around here really knows about him. I've gotten 4 friends interested in him enough to put him on their iPods, and one friend who is almost as crazy as me. She (rarely) gets on here using this same name, and we do all the MFC projects together, so she's sort of like an honorary MFCer. I'm also trying to get him played on the radio.

At least you have one person to share the madness with. I managed to brainwash my sister and my brother is pretty interested. So I can share all the things that my friends aren't interested in with them.

Well, it's was nice finding out that there's someone nearby! (5 hours is nearby compared to pretty much everyone else!)

I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight!

At least you have one person to share the madness with. I managed to brainwash my sister and my brother is pretty interested. So I can share all the things that my friends aren't interested in with them.

Well, it's was nice finding out that there's someone nearby! (5 hours is nearby compared to pretty much everyone else!)

I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight!

Goodnight, fellow Hoosier! :bye:

Yes, them. They've been saying the most horrid things about him today...again

juz ignore them, it's their shame!

i hope looking at the cover of WAG (again) n re-reading the announcement n all his tweets today can help u:mf_rosetinted:

I think I might a bit mad:blink:

Like when someone says a MFCer's name, I say: "Oh yeah, I know her!" And the picture of that person in my head is actually the user's avatar:lmfao:

I know what you mean, and it really throws me off when people change them.

My toaster exploded... It went like "BUM!". After calling my mom trough the phone and not being answered, called my granny. Granny told me to ask help from neighbours or anything and to turn the switches on the electricity panel up and down. Did it. Didn't work. Called the bartender from the cafe around the corner to help me. He came up to my flat, turned a missing switch on and I heard the fridge buzzing. My life was complete again.:roftl: