Say something random

Mirano

My toaster exploded... It went like "BUM!". After calling my mom trough the phone and not being answered, called my granny. Granny told me to ask help from neighbours or anything and to turn the switches on the electricity panel up and down. Did it. Didn't work. Called the bartender from the cafe around the corner to help me. He came up to my flat, turned a missing switch on and I heard the fridge buzzing. My life was complete again.:roftl:

:lmao:

Really, how can you make a toaster explode.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:

Really, how can you make a toaster explode.

I don't know, but I swear to god it did explode:shocked: And I don't even dare plugging it in anymore! :roftl: I just put the bread in it, clicked in the button the you know what happened:shocked:

I don't know, but I swear to god it did explode:shocked: And I don't even dare plugging it in anymore! :roftl: I just put the bread in it, clicked in the button the you know what happened:shocked:

I'm pretty sure it was his way to say " I retire! Hah! ".

:mf_rosetinted:

My toaster exploded... It went like "BUM!". After calling my mom trough the phone and not being answered, called my granny. Granny told me to ask help from neighbours or anything and to turn the switches on the electricity panel up and down. Did it. Didn't work. Called the bartender from the cafe around the corner to help me. He came up to my flat, turned a missing switch on and I heard the fridge buzzing. My life was complete again.:roftl:

My toaster has two buttons missing. ):

tell me..why I start to act so stupid after taking some "strong drinkies"?!!!:aah::mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Because they are supposed to make you stupid:teehee:

My toaster has two buttons missing. ):

Aww:( We're together on this.