• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so so bored...:huh:

Btw how was watching Brüno again, Nono?:biggrin2:

It was just as fun as the first time :naughty:

I'll probably see it again. I've only seen it twice, but three's a good number. (Look what Mika's done to me :rolls_eyes:)

It was just as fun as the first time :naughty:

I'll probably see it again. I've only seen it twice, but three's a good number. (Look what Mika's done to me :rolls_eyes:)

I just got back from watching Bruno ....this is what i looked like afterwards >>:boxed::shocked::teehee:

:blink:

I've been in the forum for a year... two days ago!

It's from Flight of the Conchords song "The Humans are Dead" :roftl:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGoi1MSGu64

:aah:

You're obssessive.:teehee:

I know :naughty:

Obsessive with everything :rolls_eyes:

----

I visited my grandma today and she asked me if I had a boyfriend. I told her I'm too obsessed with Mika to like anyone else, and that I only like gay men anyways :teehee:

----

I visited my grandma today and she asked me if I had a boyfriend. I told her I'm too obsessed with Mika to like anyone else, and that I only like gay men anyways :teehee:

Hahahahahaha That's hilarious.. I'm kinda like that.. the only diference is that I do have a boyfriend...:biggrin2:

I had Chicken for diiner!:das:

Hahahahahaha That's hilarious.. I'm kinda like that.. the only diference is that I do have a boyfriend...:biggrin2:

I had Chicken for diiner!:das:

Is he gay?:teehee::naughty:

Ooh how dirty of you :wags_finger:

----

:roftl: Yeah:naughty:

I love your answer:aah: And I hate itwhen I go to see those family relatives I don't see in months and the first thing they ask is "How's school? Any boys?":naughty: