Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do that. I get mad at people for not liking the music I like (stupid, right?) and then get more upset when they get obsessed like me.

I'm exactly the same :naughty:

Ahhh I'm like that too :roftl:

I hate it when people don't even know what I'm talking about when I'm talking about a band I like. :teehee:

Yeah or when they are just like "yeah...uh...yeah...uh-huh" like pretending to listen while doing something else:aah:....or texting in the middle of a conversation :hair:

Ahhh I'm like that too :roftl:

Yeah or when they are just like "yeah...uh...yeah...uh-huh" like pretending to listen while doing something else:aah:....or texting in the middle of a conversation :hair:

I HATE THAT. SO MUCH. AAAAUGH. I mean, "HELLO. I'M TALKING TO YOU HERE."

Oh my god, my sister does that and it's so f*cking rude! :hair:

I'll tell her a whole story and at the end she'll go "What? :blink:"

Bitch. :shun:

Oh my god, my sister does that and it's so f*cking rude! :hair:

I'll tell her a whole story and at the end she'll go "What? :blink:"

Bitch. :shun:

That made me laugh!

Yeah! I just stop talking :naughty: but they don't even notice that I stopped talking uhhhhh that just drives me insane :mad3:

I find most of the time I'm ignored anyway. So what's the point? :sneaky2:

I never got the registration e-mail :shocked:

--

I'm hoping to find a lightscribe program to put on my laptop today!

I dont even remember registrating... :blink: Annoying that i cant even do that "forgot password" cos i donno what username...

I dont even remember registrating... :blink: Annoying that i cant even do that "forgot password" cos i donno what username...

I think they only ask for your e-mail address to change the password.

I keep getting the e-mails but I can't do anything, because I never got the registration e-mail. So I tried to log in but now it's saying my password is wrong. Grrrr, I sent an e-mail to the one they said to if I had troubles but haven't heard anything back yet.

I think they only ask for your e-mail address to change the password.

I keep getting the e-mails but I can't do anything, because I never got the registration e-mail. So I tried to log in but now it's saying my password is wrong. Grrrr, I sent an e-mail to the one they said to if I had troubles but haven't heard anything back yet.

I have to write email and username to get a new password...

Edit.... im logged in now.... and have been a member for longer than i thought... DAMN!!!!!!!! :shocked:

Edited by Dark Angel