Mika and morocco

I am thrilled to bits that mika was taken a few days relaxing in Morocco

You tell me what part of Morocco is MIKA?

Which city?

ENVY I have him so close to the CANARY ISLANDS, AND CAN NOT SEE MIKA

a kiss for all of us REBEKKA POFALLA:cool::cool:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thrilled to bits that mika was taken a few days relaxing in Morocco

You tell me what part of Morocco is MIKA?

Which city?

ENVY I have him so close to the CANARY ISLANDS, AND CAN NOT SEE MIKA

a kiss for all of us REBEKKA POFALLA:cool::cool:

So near and yet so far!

He isnt' mentioning cities though- he seems to be walking in the Atlas MOuntains.

Read somewhere in comments on twitter it could Ourika, from someone who'd probably been there before and recognised either the landscape or the Kasbah, but not sure though...

Check it here...

http://www.scottdunn.com/accommodation/kasbah-bab-ourika.html

PS - Besides it rhymes with Mika, so MIKA MUST BE IN OURIKA LOL

I hope Mika had a good time (so far at least) on his holiday. Which, by the sounds of it, he has. :cheerful_h4h: Also, if I didn't want to visit Morocco before, the pictures that Mika has been posting sure make me want to visit now. :teehee:

I hope Mika had a good time (so far at least) on his holiday. Which, by the sounds of it, he has. :cheerful_h4h: Also, if I didn't want to visit Morocco before, the pictures that Mika has been posting sure make me want to visit now. :teehee:

You can say that again!

I hope he enjoys his holiday.

I hope that he enjoys his holiday, which it sounds like he's doing, but also that he comes back soon so that he can give us a nice little secret gig in London next week :biggrin2:.

I hope that he enjoys his holiday, which it sounds like he's doing, but also that he comes back soon so that he can give us a nice little secret gig in London next week :biggrin2:.

He'd better ****** not!!!!!

He'd better ****** not!!!!!

Why ****ing not? He did it in LA. Aren't we good enough?

Yeah, why not? It would be fantastic.

A good way for him to start warming up for the new tour, and this time he can get some practise doing Relax so that he remembers the chords :roftl:

Why ****ing not? He did it in LA. Aren't we good enough?

Yeah, why not? It would be fantastic.

A good way for him to start warming up for the new tour, and this time he can get some practise doing Relax so that he remembers the chords :roftl:

Because, my dear friends, I couldn't get to London this week if my life depended on it. And I soooooo want to go if he's in the UK.

But........ the next bank holiday weekend is half term so I could even go to somewhere like... like Dublin?

Mika is currently in Africa. I think a secret gig in London this week is a little bit of wishful thinking. :naughty:

Maybe a secret gig in Africa then. I'm ready! :yay::naughty:

Mika is currently in Africa. I think a secret gig in London this week is a little bit of wishful thinking. :naughty:

Hey I was born in Africa, does this mean we're related??????????':blink:

Sigh!:emot-sad:

I'm wondering if i'd prefer being a moustached cousin from the Lebanese side or a 90 yo aunty from the american side...:blink:

Moustachioed cousin for sure. Think of the fun you could have twirling the ends of the tache!

A non-secret gig would mean more of us could come.

Well, the thing is, I'm sure that London is in the agenda for a regular gig anyway :blink: or I REALLY hope so!

So if he does a secret one as well, that would be two gigs :wub2:.

Because, my dear friends, I couldn't get to London this week if my life depended on it. And I soooooo want to go if he's in the UK.

But........ the next bank holiday weekend is half term so I could even go to somewhere like... like Dublin?

I was actually thinking more along the lines of next week , but never mind what I think, the question here is what does he think :naughty: