MIKA @ Passionskirche, Berlin, GERMANY

dcdeb

ok, berlin is coming nearer and nearer, hurrah!! so I am looking who else will landing in berlin by plane at june 1st like me??? so we could catch one taxi together to look out and hopefully find the passionskirche - I will arrive at 9.20 at Tegel-airport !!

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the answer is on mikasounds... for all shows except berlin, milan and london it says "show is sold out", if you click on the buy button. :wink2:

so now it's a competition between those 3... which sells out last? :naughty: my bet goes on berlin. :mf_rosetinted:

Which is actually good because it may indicate that things are going to be less crazy than anywhere else.--- But maybe not :roftl:

ok, berlin is coming nearer and nearer, hurrah!! so I am looking who else will landing in berlin by plane at june 1st like me??? so we could catch one taxi together to look out and hopefully find the passionskirche - I will arrive at 9.20 at Tegel-airport !!

eheheheheh

we are twins again..we'll arrive mre or less at the same time, at 10.10 am :thumb_yello:

eheheheheh

we are twins again..we'll arrive mre or less at the same time, at 10.10 am :thumb_yello:

Robertina, sister :thumb_yello: - I have checked the public traffic possibilities from airport to the meinhekeplatz, I have printed very clean and carefully the route to the church, sitting back in my chair, satisfying - and then the last (bad) look: at a holiday there isn't going the regular bus away from airport *nggghhh* . SO the taxi is the best alternative... I will wait for you if you want :wink2: - but then we must be speed on, we have to queue up and catch a place in the front row with the other mfcs. :biggrin2:

Edited by faballa

eheheheheh

Yes, but Robi, somehow I don't think that you will want to go straight to the venue in the morning :roftl:

yes, i know about the holiday on june 1st....we are three, i guess we can share a taxi.

and probably i'd like to visit alexander platz and eat something before queueing....:wink2:

Are we talking about the 1 June?

I will arrive at 8.50...sharing a taxi?:wink2:

if you don't mind waiting for 1 austrian at 9.20 and 2 italians arriving at 10.10! :naughty:

I don't know?

I guess we'll try to keep in touch, I know I have to drop my bag at the hotel!:wink2:

yes, i know about the holiday on june 1st....we are three, i guess we can share a taxi.

and probably i'd like to visit alexander platz and eat something before queueing....:wink2:

I'm with you, baby. :glasses3:

You all are already very experienced concerning mika-events, but I am not - so I ask you: At what time we should stand waiting in front of the church ;) ??? It's a very, very special gig, wouldn't come "too late"....

I don't know?

I guess we'll try to keep in touch, I know I have to drop my bag at the hotel!:wink2:

I'm with you, baby. :glasses3:

well sienna, we can share the taxi from the airport to central berlin....then we can part and meet again for a quick lunch and the queue.:thumb_yello:

we will be 4 sharing the taxi then? sienna faballa laura and me

You all are already very experienced concerning mika-events, but I am not - so I ask you: At what time we should stand waiting in front of the church ;) ??? It's a very, very special gig, wouldn't come "too late"....

i can tell you what 'I' will be doing...not going to queue very early, mid afternoon will be enough for me!...at the earliest!

but probably some other fans will be queueing before then? anyone?

I will arrive Berlin on Sunday, and I am just thinking what I should do. Anyone else arriving on Sunday night? I have time on Monday morning, so would be lovely to meet others. I don't know what time I should come to Passionskirche either. So many questions :biggrin2:

Have you guys got your tickets yet?

I'm going to the Paris second one and I'm really worried wheter the tix will arrive on time...so I thought I'd see if they arrive on time for the others.

Please understand me! It's my first and Romania is not exactly close to Paris:roftl:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Have you guys got your tickets yet?

I'm going to the Paris second one and I'm really worried wheter the tix will arrive on time...so I thought I'd see if they arrive on time for the others.

Please understand me! It's my first and Romania is not exactly close to Paris:roftl:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

They're supposed to arrive no later than 2 weeks before the gig. So for this gig that would be uhm.. today. In my case, mission not accomplished..

I understand, London is not exactly close to Berlin too :wink2:

But I'm pretty sure they'll arrive in time. I'll let you know when I get them. When are you leaving for Paris?

i have the feeling that i'm going to be there too late, if you guys start queuing so early - my plane only arrives at 12:30. :boxed: the last time in berlin no one started queuing before 6 in the evening, i was the first one there at 5 pm! hoped this time it would be... well, maybe not the same, but at least similar. :rolls_eyes:

btw, on this website you can look for public transport connections on the day you want: http://www.vbb-fahrinfo.de/hafas/query.exe/en?

the stations for the 2 airports are called:

Flughafen Tegel (Berlin)

Flughafen Schönefeld Terminal

Edited by mellody

i have the feeling that i'm going to be there too late, if you guys start queuing so early - my plane only arrives at 12:30. :boxed: the last time in berlin no one started queuing before 6 in the evening, i was the first one there at 5 pm! hoped this time it would be... well, maybe not the same, but at least similar. :rolls_eyes:

you can count on me....no way i'm queueing early, mid afternoon can be ok for me, if not later:thumb_yello:

I was quite hoping the same :boxed: Guess if we end up at the back then we can stand up without anyone complaining at least:aah:

of course about Germany...

one of my few first rows was in Munich, i arrived at 6.00 p.m. in the queue, i had also a little problem with security woman cause my bag (there was a toy boy inside)... but i was at first row, near super Em :thumb_yello:

you can count on me....no way i'm queueing early, mid afternoon can be ok for me, if not later:thumb_yello:

well, one things for sure, if i don't get to the front in berlin, i'll start queuing at 8 am in milan. :naughty:

though in berlin it should be ok to be in 2nd or 3rd row, there's no pushing due to the church banks, and everything is so close that 2nd/3rd row still won't be far away from the stage. see this video of a different concert in this church:

:wink2: the main reason why i usually hate 2nd/3rd row is the pushing and that you have no place to put your jacket/bag. and of course tall people in front of you (or people with hats *cough* :fisch: )