MIKA @ Passionskirche, Berlin, GERMANY

dcdeb

i've never heard of such a rule. i guess torn jeans that show half of your butt won't be the right thing, but of course you can wear normal jeans in a church.

why can't the weather forecast be either really good or really bad?! :sneaky2: this mixed weather is horrible, i can't decide what to wear! the summer dress i first planned would be too cold, that's for sure.

You have totally crushed me now. That was my planned outfit :crybaby:

With all the people stuffed inside (in case it is sold out) it won't be quite so cold. Something longsleeved can't do any harm, though.

Never heard of jeans being a no-go at a church. Not even during a service. If they came up with something like that, churches would be even emptier. And after all it is not a service. :naughty: Furthermore the artist is doing 18+ shows in other places :das: If the venue/church can deal with that I don't see a dresscode discussion.

Yeah, very true. I wouldn't imagine the dress code to apply as if it was an actual service (which I don't even agree with in that case, but as it's got nothing to do with this I won't go into that now) :roftl:

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*packing*

... mhhh, the weather forecast doesn't really make this a lot easier... :blink:

Will you all do the black trousers thing? I mean I wear black trousers often enough during the week :bored:... and then I don't have shoes that go with them and make me happy standing in for several hours (no, not queueing LOL) ... except for boots - and then it'd have to be a skirt... :aah:

Those jeans will do. :sneaky2:

Edited by violet_sky

So there's 31 MFCers going to this. I want pictures please. :biggrin2: And not just of Mika....geez....:rolls_eyes:

I want to see MFCers having a great time! :groupwave:

So there's 31 MFCers going to this. I want pictures please. :biggrin2: And not just of Mika....geez....:rolls_eyes:

I want to see MFCers having a great time! :groupwave:

There might be a few nominal members in the RSVP

:teehee:

Nope. :blush-anim-cl:

But I've been waiting for almost two years for another gig... :tears:

Well I'm sure it will be worth the wait. :biggrin2: It's less than 2 days now, how exciting! :cheerful_h4h:

But it will be my first gig ever and it's feeling a bit surreal for me, cannot believe that I will go to a real concert of him after so long time only watching him on youtube. And yes, I will make as many pics I can do. Although with my handy-cam I expect good pics because it has a very high resolution

yes,robie,i hope mika take the sun(where??in london?????)with him...it's so difficult now to find somethng to wear...

litlle raining and little cold so???

so,no classic black dresses?

thanks sara for your sweet message,but i think i have to prepare something else if the weather won't be good...but i just want to take a little bag ;)

see you soon!!!

oh,and i'm ok for the numbers,i'll take a marker if you want..i'll be there soon(i arrived alone and early) to wait some mfcers ;)

:bye:

But it will be my first gig ever and it's feeling a bit surreal for me, cannot believe that I will go to a real concert of him after so long time only watching him on youtube. And yes, I will make as many pics I can do. Although with my handy-cam I expect good pics because it has a very high resolution

Your very first?! :boing:You might not want to worry about taking so many pictures of Mika. You should just concentrate on his performance :wub2: - because it seems to go by too quickly. What I meant earlier about pics is that I really enjoy seeing MFCers and getting to match names with faces in the queue, or waiting for the show to start, etc.

Your very first?! :boing:You might not want to worry about taking so many pictures of Mika. You should just concentrate on his performance :wub2: - because it seems to go by too quickly. What I meant earlier about pics is that I really enjoy seeing MFCers and getting to match names with faces in the queue, or waiting for the show to start, etc.

Right. Last year in Amsterdam we forgot our camera and it was so much more fun.

I'm off in a few minutes, on my way to meet some of you today and more of you tomorrow :cheerful_h4h:

Can't wait :boing:

Right. Last year in Amsterdam we forgot our camera and it was so much more fun.

I'm off in a few minutes, on my way to meet some of you today and more of you tomorrow :cheerful_h4h:

Can't wait :boing:

Get your arse to Berlinia NOW missy!

:boing: the church looks so nice, really beautiful surroundings :wub2: It´s gonna be a rather weird place for a queue though, espescially if churchgoers have to pass - but I guess there´s no need to be right in front of the door at least not that early :bleh:

i wanted to leave my camera at home..really...but someone gave a new one on my birthday.............:blush-anim-cl:

so

big shower late in the afternoon yesterday....fresh wind in the open, a bit dump in closed environments....:wink2:

latest weather from my agent abroad :mf_rosetinted:

hi kata, i see you're logged.... :bye:

:boing: the church looks so nice, really beautiful surroundings :wub2: It´s gonna be a rather weird place for a queue though, espescially if churchgoers have to pass - but I guess there´s no need to be right in front of the door at least not that early :bleh:

hi you! :thumb_yello:

enjoy the day!