dcdeb

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you won't fit your dress tomorrow!:sneaky2:

*printing my boarding pass online.....almost there!!! *

oh don't worry, think I've walked at least 10 kilometres since I arrived, I think it evens out :lmfao: Did you know that there are at least 15 churches in Kreuzberg? :mf_rosetinted: Too bad we didn't bring a camera, could have been nice with photo evidence that I've been first in the queue for every single sunday service :naughty:

When are you arriving?:boing:

tomorrow morning with laura*, i'll meet faballa and sienna at the airport!:thumb_yello:

mmmmmmmm yes, i can use my camera for berlin and leave it for the gig...who needs a camera when sariflor is around?:teehee:

tomorrow morning with laura*, i'll meet faballa and sienna at the airport!:thumb_yello:

mmmmmmmm yes, i can use my camera for berlin and leave it for the gig...who needs a camera when sariflor is around?:teehee:

oh fab :biggrin2:

Hehe I only brought a camera to the first gig I went to, then I realized that I am a lousy photographer and its more fun to actually watch the gig :naughty:

:boing: the church looks so nice, really beautiful surroundings :wub2: It´s gonna be a rather weird place for a queue though, espescially if churchgoers have to pass - but I guess there´s no need to be right in front of the door at least not that early :bleh:

you already arrived in berlin! nice:biggrin2:

have a safe journey everyone who's travelling!!

I seriously think of going to the mass - it is Pentecost! And also an interesting comparison to mikas following concert :original: I wonder they let me go in ... :wink2:

If I go on holiday with a friend of mine, she makes a point of going to a local service. She only goes occasionaly at home but loves to see a service in a different church, or language.

So go for it! But does it still function as a Church?

You have totally crushed me now. That was my planned outfit :crybaby:

aww, poor sara :huglove: - just wear a long jacket over it then and drop it inside, the moment mika comes on stage. :roftl:

my weather forecast says 15 (night) - 24 (day) degrees, evening 65% risk of thunderstorms, rest of day partly cloudy with only low risk of rain (10-20%).

i also decided for black trousers, together with my german mfc shirt (with the text "spray on the glitter" on it). and some layers of jackets for different weather situations. :naughty:

oh yes, and summer dress for milan, hopefully! :thumb_yello:

btw, i'll try to tweet tomorrow from the show (at least before/after the show) - text msgs in germany are free for me, so it's no problem. can't read twitter from my mobile though. if anyone wants to follow my news from the show: twitter.com/mellody76 :wink2:

Edited by mellody

I seriously think of going to the mass - it is Pentecost! And also an interesting comparison to mikas following concert :original: I wonder they let me go in ... :wink2:

I should go with you, definitely. Maybe I would calm down a bit. I feel like I'm losing my mind. :aah:

btw, i'll try to tweet tomorrow from the show (at least before/after the show) - text msgs in germany are free for me, so it's no problem. can't read twitter from my mobile though. if anyone wants to follow my news from the show: twitter.com/mellody76 :wink2:

I want!

Same as mine, but 24°C! :wink2:

Anyway, I'll take my umbrella...you never know! :biggrin2:

I am fully confused with the weather forecast on the bbc website...

It says 21 °C for Berlin for Monday (with thunderstorms..etc) but says the same for Budapest and I can tell you it's freezing cold here...

Is any of you over there already who could tell me if I must take a jacket or a top and a jumper will be enough even for the evening?

Greetings from Berlin :naughty: I had to go and find Passionskirche, and I found it, and there was some kind of carneval near it. It was raining, and I forgot my umbrella! Could somebody buy me an umbrella from the airport tomorrow? I pay for it as soon as we meet. Anyone, please? :wub2: It's a public holiday tomorrow, so I think all shops are closed here.

I am at my hotel and I just broke my glasses :shocked: I can't see anything without my glasses. But there was a really nice and helpful young man (really young) at a reception, and he fixed my glasses! I am so happy :thumb_yello:

I am fully confused with the weather forecast on the bbc website...

It says 21 °C for Berlin for Monday (with thunderstorms..etc) but says the same for Budapest and I can tell you it's freezing cold here...

Is any of you over there already who could tell me if I must take a jacket or a top and a jumper will be enough even for the evening?

Bring warm clothes, you can always take off a jacket if it's too warm, better than freezing the whole evening!

Maybe an umbrella? I'll take mine.:wink2:

Greetings from Berlin :naughty: I had to go and find Passionskirche, and I found it, and there was some kind of carneval near it. It was raining, and I forgot my umbrella! Could somebody buy me an umbrella from the airport tomorrow? I pay for it as soon as we meet. Anyone, please? :wub2: It's a public holiday tomorrow, so I think all shops are closed here.

I am at my hotel and I just broke my glasses :shocked: I can't see anything without my glasses. But there was a really nice and helpful young man (really young) at a reception, and he fixed my glasses! I am so happy :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the update! :thumb_yello:

How about the temperature there? :wink2:

I think someone in my group could buy an umbrella for you at the airport. We're waiting for each other there in the morning. :biggrin2:

Oh nice!

Have you found some of the others?:wink2:

You're really on an adventure there aren't you?:naughty:

Glad to hear you got your glasses fixed you're gonna need them tomorrow!

Thanks for the update! :thumb_yello:

How about the temperature there? :wink2:

I think someone in my group could buy an umbrella for you at the airport. We're waiting for each other there in the morning. :biggrin2:

It is quite warm. I had my cardigan but I didn't actually need it. And it is not raining right now, but it was raining just a moment ago.

I would be so grateful if someone could buy an umbrella :thumb_yello:

Greetings from Berlin :naughty: I had to go and find Passionskirche, and I found it, and there was some kind of carneval near it. It was raining, and I forgot my umbrella! Could somebody buy me an umbrella from the airport tomorrow?

I 'll bring another one in case someone needs it in the queue.. but if you are planning to do some sightseeng tomorrow morning, it might already come too late for you. (tip: you might find some umbrellas in the souvenir shops in the Unter den Linden or outside /opposite the Reichstag.:wink2: )

Bring warm clothes, you can always take off a jacket if it's too warm, better than freezing the whole evening!

Maybe an umbrella? I'll take mine.:wink2:

yes, that's what I was thinking, too..

Also, nice black trousers are out for me now.... it will be the less nice ones or jeans, probably... + 2 umbrellas :biggrin2:.

i can take 2 also, but tiibet, i really don't know when we'll meet.

are u going to queue early?

in case you are, i can give the umbrella to faballa, who's going to the church early.

I don't know what time I will go to the church. I don't have any plans yet. I think I sleep properly and eat something and go after that :thumb_yello:

I don't know what time I will go to the church. I don't have any plans yet. I think I sleep properly and eat something and go after that :thumb_yello:

ok

i'll pass the umbrella to someone who's going to the church soon after lunch :thumb_yello: