MIKA @ Passionskirche, Berlin, GERMANY

dcdeb

Wearing jeans under a long skirt so that you can take off either of them when doors open? :blink: That sounds very practical. We will be in Germany after all..:naughty:

I think I will wear a nice top and trousers but not jeans..

Well that's what I was thinking :naughty: but now I don't know about shoes, don't wanna pack too much, kinda have to carry it around :blink:

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can, yes, that blooming camera is attached to my hand forever and ever :roftl: Until death or errr..a newer model do us part

the until a newer model do us part bit is hilarious:roftl::roftl:

your vids are fantastic! love watching them :wub2:

:boing:

*packing*

:boing::boing::boing:

Hmm, now I really don't know what to wear. I'll have to bring everyting and spend the entire Sunday choosing and dismissing outfits. :blink:

Should Mr Violet wear a suit, then? :roftl: Bow-tie? :lmfao:

thanks for your answers...

so:i HAVE to change:blink:

NON! ne change rien!!! Tu nous feras de belles photos dans ta belle robe noire!!!

traduction: no, don't change your mind!

We'll get some beautiful pics of you wearing a smart black dress!

Bon voyage!

merci,c'est sympa,mais je n'ai pas envie d'être la seule,engoncée dans une robe de soirée,avec des talons....

je ferais des photos,mais pas forcément de moi:teehee:

oh,et puis,j'en sais rien finalement....reste + que demain pour se décider!!!arghhh

Okay this is important!

Can a German person please tell me if there is a rule against wearing jeans in a church in Berlin!!!????:blink:

I really have to know because I’m definitely planning to wear it:kachinga: it’s my favourite kind of trousers all time and very practical for travelling.

Dresses are out of the question, the only occasions I would even consider wearing a dress or skirt are strictly weddings and funerals…maybe christenings…:naughty:

Trousers, not jeans, are good but easy stained when you’re sitting in an airplane and jeans are so much more comfortable.

So please tell me!

Hmm, now I really don't know what to wear. I'll have to bring everyting and spend the entire Sunday choosing and dismissing outfits. :blink:

Seems that's what I'll be doing too, brought half of my wardrobe :doh:

Okay gotta catch a train, see you in Berlin guys :wub2:

What kind of clothes are you planning to wear? (not sure what would fit for queueing in the rain, outside temperature of around 23C but proably cold inside, plus it is a church after all... not sure if my choice should be jeans:blink:

To be honest, knowing that it will be cloudy/rainy and that we'll have to stand around for a while has made the choice for me, so I will wear jeans. It's what I find most comfortable under those circumstances. And as you said, I'm sure that it will be cold inside the church, which adds an extra problem to the rain/humidity, etc...

Hello!

i'm happy to see you there ;)

so,for clothes,i was thinking about a long black dress,classic wearing for a special evening..i was thinking about accoustic small tour in a CHURCH,so...

but now,nobody will wear class clothes finally?:shocked:

i think i have to change....

Wear what you like and feel comfortable with, Fanny! Never mind what anyone else wears. If you fancy your nice dress, do it. I just can't do it myself because I'd be feeling miserable all day :roftl:.

I'll save the posh stuff for London, it's jeans and a white top for me :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I will do the same. No idea what yet but jeans for sure.

I'll save the posh stuff for London, it's jeans and a white top for me :blush-anim-cl:

This is in a way very cute when you think about it...I would never have thought we were going to discuss outfits for a Mika concerts, Mr Casual and colourful himself!:roftl:

Mika, can you please go back to playing in a hay barn, you’re making your fan club quite confused here by choosing fancy venues!:teehee:

Okay this is important!

Can a German person please tell me if there is a rule against wearing jeans in a church in Berlin!!!????:blink:

I really have to know because I’m definitely planning to wear it:kachinga: it’s my favourite kind of trousers all time and very practical for travelling.

Dresses are out of the question, the only occasions I would even consider wearing a dress or skirt are strictly weddings and funerals…maybe christenings…:naughty:

Trousers, not jeans, are good but easy stained when you’re sitting in an airplane and jeans are so much more comfortable.

So please tell me!

i've never heard of such a rule. i guess torn jeans that show half of your butt won't be the right thing, but of course you can wear normal jeans in a church. :bleh:

why can't the weather forecast be either really good or really bad?! :sneaky2: this mixed weather is horrible, i can't decide what to wear! the summer dress i first planned would be too cold, that's for sure.

i've never heard of such a rule. i guess torn jeans that show half of your butt won't be the right thing, but of course you can wear normal jeans in a church. :bleh:

why can't the weather forecast be either really good or really bad?! :sneaky2: this mixed weather is horrible, i can't decide what to wear! the summer dress i first planned would be too cold, that's for sure.

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

Of course I'm talking about well fitted, clean jeans with not a single hole in them!:roftl:

I am an oldling after all!:naughty:

I can see your concern, bring a sweater, freezing a whole evening would be horrible!

I will travel in jeans and if weather permits, I will change into a pair of black trousers in the hotel... and will most definitely be wearing layers as it will be a little colder in the church than at any regular venue.

I will travel in jeans and if weather permits, I will change into a pair of black trousers in the hotel... and will most definitely be wearing layers as it will be a little colder in the church than at any regular venue.

With all the people stuffed inside (in case it is sold out) it won't be quite so cold. Something longsleeved can't do any harm, though.

Never heard of jeans being a no-go at a church. Not even during a service. If they came up with something like that, churches would be even emptier. And after all it is not a service. :naughty: Furthermore the artist is doing 18+ shows in other places :das: If the venue/church can deal with that I don't see a dresscode discussion.

With all the people stuffed inside (in case it is sold out) it won't be quite so cold. Something longsleeved can't do any harm, though.

Never heard of jeans being a no-go at a church. Not even during a service. If they came up with something like that, churches would be even emptier. And after all it is not a service. :naughty: Furthermore the artist is doing 18+ shows in other places :das: If the venue/church can deal with that I don't see a dresscode discussion.

You never know with foreign countries!:shun:

A friend of mine recently did the Silk Route and in some of the countries she had to wear a veil and in many of the countries in southern Europe there are rules for entering a church.:wink2:

My question was more of a joke, I know Germany doesn’t have rules like that; I’m a very proud quarter German myself!:kachinga:

You never know with foreign countries!:shun:

A friend of mine recently did the Silk Route and in some of the countries she had to wear a veil and in many of the countries in southern Europe there are rules for entering a church.:wink2:

My question was more of a joke, I know Germany doesn’t have rules like that; I’m a very proud quarter German myself!:kachinga:

Yep, I know. But just in case they won't let us in wearing jeans, we'll just give them an offended look and say those are no jeans. :shocked::no:

:teehee:

I'll be wearing highwaisted shorts. with black tights. top, cardigan.

And pink doc marten boots..

do you think they're gonna let me in? :naughty :

That and your nails done leopard style? No way. :shun:

argh

summer dress out of question

need more shopping today due to improved size

argh

only 2 days missing

same old me

everything done at the very time limit

:aah:

sigh

i love my summer dress

*ready for milan though*

argh

argh

only 2 days missing

same old me

sigh

i love my summer dress

*ready for milan though*

I bought a summer dress for Milan! :teehee: But it is not warm enough in berlin for that dress. I am going to wear jean skirt and a white shirt, I guess. I am not sure. Not too fancy, because then I am not comfortable to stand in cold/rain for hours.

argh

argh

only 2 days missing

same old me

sigh

i love my summer dress

*ready for milan though*

Summer dresses are overrated :roftl: I'm actually glad it's not going to be too hot. As long as it won't rain as much as in Amsterdam last year I'll be fine. :cheerful_h4h:

I really like the idea of making numbers this time, like it was done in London. As to non-mfcers possibly having a problem with it/not standing orderly in English-fashioned queues, maybe it'd be ok to give the numbers to the first 50-60 people there? It doesn't have to be everyone, just the first people there.

me is very happy with new dress! :biggrin2:

cause the blouse is exactly as summer dress, but shorter :wink2:

and black trousers to go with it...even if i don't like black:sneaky2:

re. numbers: i guess no one can say until we are actually queueing....

have i said it already that i WON'T queue since the morning?:naughty:

me is very happy with new dress! :biggrin2:

cause the blouse is exactly as summer dress, but shorter :wink2:

and black trousers to go with it...even if i don't like black:sneaky2:

re. numbers: i guess no one can say until we are actually queueing....

have i said it already that i WON'T queue since the morning?:naughty:

Black trousers? :blink:

We will be the Italian MFC twins. :freak:

hey you!

are you ready?:wink2:

just printed a few maps from google and found good places for a short walk. :biggrin2:

now I'm going to try on those black trousers, hoping they still fit me :sneaky2:

can't wait, I've got so many thoughts in my silly mind :blush-anim-cl: